Am I the only on here who almost wishes the whole Mideast would just...

Am I the only on here who almost wishes the whole Mideast would just blow up and leave the rest of u

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
what i'd wish is a little honesty in our M.E. involvement, vs. hiding agendas and motives behind boogeyman tactics

~S~

The thing is ... Israel isn't asking for our help. They're asking to be left alone to handle business.

It is our own elected politicians who can't seem to keep their oily proboscis out of other people's business.

I am pretty sure that a lot of Europeans wish that the ladies and gentlemen in the Middle East could get along with one another, and then they would not be flooding into Europe.

Am I the only on here who almost wishes the whole Mideast would just blow up and leave the rest of us in peace? I mean really? As time has passed I am so sick of all the petty family squabbles over there.

Seriously? I am asking...
Are you American? A lot of the world wishes the same for us.

Am I the only on here who almost wishes the whole Mideast would just blow up and leave the rest of us in peace? I mean really? As time has passed I am so sick of all the petty family squabbles over there.

Seriously? I am asking...
If only you were the only one.

You are terribly uninformed.

Bit like when the ship goes down and around one third of passengers go into the rigor mortis mode -- as though caught like rabbits in the glare of car headlights , or , just walk around in tight circles hoping that bad things will go away .
Another third go hyper and rush around in bigger circles, but achieve next to nothing other than making a lot of noise .

@MarathonMike
The thing is ... Israel isn't asking for our help. They're asking to be left alone to handle business.

It is our own elected politicians who can't seem to keep their oily proboscis out of other people's business.

That's not really true. Consider Clean Break Strategy and the dual citizen signatories of the PNAC..
Consider Netanyahu's cartoon bomb representation to the UN in 2012.

It's not the whole Middle East.. it's Israel and Iran unless Israel is bugging Lebanon and Syria.
And Iran may have just decided to take a pass on the plight of Gaza. Or taken a pass to make a cease fire possible.

Every group of people will be as ill informed as their leaders and media will allow. That included the US and Isreal as well.

Forum List

Back