Allowing Gays in the Military Would Be Unfair and Hurt Troop Morale

Since the squids think its fine to have openly serving gays maybe they should recruit and take them in, but not the Army. Most soldiers have already stated they don't want DADT repealed.

since when was the military a democracy? who gives a shit what "most soldiers" state they want?

bottom line: in the not too distant future, you will be given an order to implement the repeal of DADT... either salute and follow orders like the professional that you CLAIM to be, or get the fuck out.

Like I said earlier: either one of those decisions would be good for the Army.

I'll be out of the Army by that time, all I have left is 5 years. The military isn't a democracy, for anyone-including gays thats why they must follow the rules.

Most active duty people are against repealing DADT, and i support them. But unless something happens soon (like in November 2010), you may find that the regulations get changed anyway, And that I believe will be a big mistake.

agreed.

Since the squids think its fine to have openly serving gays maybe they should recruit and take them in, but not the Army. Most soldiers have already stated they don't want DADT repealed.

The majority of Dems, Reps, and Indies support repealing the law.
Http://www.politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/22/cnn-poll-69-ok-with-gays-in-the-military/

Frankly, it doesn't matter what the "majority" wants either in or out of the military. Equal Rights is not founded on the "majority" by definition.

Your hypocrisy on this is ridiculous.

Ok, in the Navy, to use the word "crew" means you are in the flight crew...like pilot, co-pilot, navigatior, tactical, loadmaster, flight engineer, etc.

We're set up differently. We have a Maintenance Dept. with different divisions such as the AMS/AMH which is Airframes. AD which is engines, AO (b b counters) which is ordnance, AE which is electrical, AT which was electronics, black boxes, etc. No one had one plane/helo assigned to them. We had a Maintenance Control and QA to control maintenance and quality assurance on any maintenance. And each Division/ Branch would have an Officer assigned but they were also pilots/navs. No one stays with one Division/Branch forever...as you moved up, you might go elsewhere...senior maintenance might go to Maintenance Control, QA, or even Troubleshooters (jack of all trades) And if you were a Petty Officer, you would have other collateral duties also every day.

We had a similar set up but the crew chief was responsible for choppers from top to bottom. We had to call in avionics, armament, etc for certain jobs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those are set up as separate squadrons or units, right?

The Squadron was the AirCav for 3rd ACR. From the Squadron level it was broken down to Line Troops and a Maintenance Platoon.

since when was the military a democracy? who gives a shit what "most soldiers" state they want?

bottom line: in the not too distant future, you will be given an order to implement the repeal of DADT... either salute and follow orders like the professional that you CLAIM to be, or get the fuck out.

I'll be out of the Army by that time, all I have left is 5 years. The military isn't a democracy, for anyone-including gays thats why they must follow the rules.
if DADT is repealed in the next two years, will you get out before you qualify for retirement?

Http://www.politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/22/cnn-poll-69-ok-with-gays-in-the-military/

Frankly, it doesn't matter what the "majority" wants either in or out of the military. Equal Rights is not founded on the "majority" by definition.

No they do not, they're very cautious if anything amd they are not in uniform so it shouldn't be up to them to impose something that will violate the privacy servicemembers.

if DADT is repealed in the next two years, will you get out before you qualify for retirement?

I'll go back to another hardcore grunt unit, at least there will not be any gays there if they did repeal DADT, I'm not worried either way because Article 125 will not be changed, I cannot see the military legalizing gay sex.

No they do not, they're very cautious if anything amd they are not in uniform so it shouldn't be up to them to impose something that will violate the privacy servicemembers.

and yet it is.

tough break for you, skippy.

and yet it is.

It will not make it through the House which means it has no chance of going to the Senate. I'm not worried because it will be harder to repeal it than what everyone thinks.

and yet it is.

It will not make it through the House which means it has no chance of going to the Senate. I'm not worried because it will be harder to repeal it than what everyone thinks.

oh, good, because i wouldn't want you to be up nights worrying about those scary homos, mary.

I'll go back to another hardcore grunt unit, at least there will not be any gays there if they did repeal DADT, I'm not worried either way because Article 125 will not be changed, I cannot see the military legalizing gay sex.

:lol::lol::lol: What a lovely fantasy world you live in, FISTer.

yeah, no gays have ever served in combat.

Have you ever read even one word out of the UCMJ you dumbfuk?

What is the "no they do not" referencing? I just linked a poll showing the majority of americans support repealing dadt. You're probably so fuxxing dumm you didn't even click the link to read that military households also support repealing DADT. No no, I'm not psychic. It's just easy to predict what people like you will do.

and yet it is.

oh, good, because i wouldn't want you to be up nights worrying about those scary homos, mary.

I wouldn't have a problem with it so much if I wouldn't have to be forced to give special attention to openly serving gays, thats independent of my personal feelings about homosexuality.

I wouldn't have a problem with it so much if I wouldn't have to be forced to give special attention to openly serving gays, thats independent of my personal feelings about homosexuality.

what about openly serving heteros?

do you have to give them special attention?
:lol:

Have you ever read even one word out of the UCMJ you dumbfuk?

What is the "no they do not" referencing? I just linked a poll showing the majority of americans support repealing dadt. You're probably so fuxxing dumm you didn't even click the link to read that military households also support repealing DADT. No no, I'm not psychic. It's just easy to predict what people like you will do.

The majority of Americans don't support repealing DADT, no poll can be representative of 225 million Americans. Have you read the polls conducted by the Armytimes where a overwhelming majority of soldiers were against it? As a Senior NCO I know the UCMJ very well like the back of my hand.

what about openly serving heteros?

do you have to give them special attention?
:lol:

Nobody gets special attention from me and I'm not going to wipe the noses of crying openly gay soldiers who whine and complain about getting teased about their homosexuality.

Even if they repeal DADT you will not find any openly serving gays in combats arms units and lets not exagerrate the numbers of gays, they don't form any sizable percentage of the military, let alone combat arms.

If the straight soldiers are teasing and hassling the gays, isn't it YOUR job as a senior NCO to restore good order and discipline?

Thought you said you were a professional. Guess not.

Thanks for playing Failed Load Fister.

did the military legalize blowjobs? do you process your troops for discharge if they violate art. 125 with their girlfriends or spouses?

and when DADT is repealed, gays can serve in any unit and will.... you won't be able to hide from them... you'll have to either lead them or quit.

what will it be?

If the straight soldiers are teasing and hassling the gays, isn't it YOUR job as a senior NCO to restore good order and discipline?

Thought you said you were a professional. Guess not.

Thanks for playing Failed Load Fister.

If it isn't physical assault or disclosing someone's personal sex life what should I do, hold their hands for them? They shouldn't go into combat arms where alpha males rule, I'm not going to rosy up Combat arms for anyone.

Forum List

Back