All you Obama supporters.. are you as venomous as Michele?

She never said any of that.......

Bullshit, she said ALL of it.

She never said any of it.......only Fox News viewers believe it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVLc7B5cLLc]Michelle Obama hasn't ever been proud of the U.S. until now - YouTube[/ame]

Michelle Obama thinks being First Lady is 'hell', says Carla Bruni | Mail Online

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

One of the many reasons I have a problem calling Obama MY president is his venom, his attack mode and especially his wife!

Truly disgusting display of EVERYTHING a "first lady" shouldn't be!
A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”

"Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her."
And it’s already begun. Mad Michelle this week popped down to Davis Island, Fla., to hobnob with the very people her husband despises - the 1 percent. At a massive mansion on the bay, filled with the wealthiest of the wealthy, America’s first lady launched into a tirade about “them” - the Republicans.

CURL: The very angry first lady Michelle Obama - Washington Times

What a truly ugly woman and equally ugly president!

Yes. I hate white people just like Barack and Michele hate white people. 98% of blacks hate white people.

Bullshit, she said ALL of it.

She never said any of it.......only Fox News viewers believe it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVLc7B5cLLc]Michelle Obama hasn't ever been proud of the U.S. until now - YouTube[/ame]

Michelle Obama thinks being First Lady is 'hell', says Carla Bruni | Mail Online

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for posting that....as you, yourself can see, she did not say that was the first time she was proud of her country

Nor did she say "All this for a damn flag"

Fox News is great isn't it?

Last edited:
One of the many reasons I have a problem calling Obama MY president is his venom, his attack mode and especially his wife!

A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”

"Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her."
And it’s already begun. Mad Michelle this week popped down to Davis Island, Fla., to hobnob with the very people her husband despises - the 1 percent. At a massive mansion on the bay, filled with the wealthiest of the wealthy, America’s first lady launched into a tirade about “them” - the Republicans.

Yes. I hate white people just like Barack and Michele hate white people. 98% of blacks hate white people.

We know, you racist cocksucker, we KNOW. That's why we're buying guns and ammo in numbers never seen before, we aren't going down without one HELLUVA fight!

We know, you racist cocksucker, we KNOW. That's why we're buying guns and ammo in numbers never seen before, we aren't going down without one HELLUVA fight!

Ah, he is just upset that the Affirmative Action POTUS is a joke and a complete failure.

That's not what your priest said.

Ah, he is just upset that the Affirmative Action POTUS is a joke and a complete failure.

George Bush is an ex-president.

Yeah... Maybe it's about time the sitting President might once... Just once... Take responsibility for his own actions. Rather than pin every failure on a guy who left Politics three and a half years ago.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back