All you Obama supporters.. are you as venomous as Michele?

Hey.. my "tripe" maybe called that but the statements were from Michelle's mouth so maybe you should accuse her first!
She said: It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”
She said "Proud of America for the first time"
She said: “All This Just For a Flag”

Hey.. my "tripe" maybe called that but the statements were from Michelle's mouth so maybe you should accuse her first!

She never said any of that.......

She never said any of that.......

This is why I feel sorry for healthmyths. He/she seems to have lost a grip on reality.

One of the many reasons I have a problem calling Obama MY president is his venom, his attack mode and especially his wife!

Truly disgusting display of EVERYTHING a "first lady" shouldn't be!
A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”

"Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her."
And it’s already begun. Mad Michelle this week popped down to Davis Island, Fla., to hobnob with the very people her husband despises - the 1 percent. At a massive mansion on the bay, filled with the wealthiest of the wealthy, America’s first lady launched into a tirade about “them” - the Republicans.

CURL: The very angry first lady Michelle Obama - Washington Times

What a truly ugly woman and equally ugly president!
Are you familiar with the concept of projection?.....because you are the one that seems angry and venemous.

You know what would be really cool?.....if you could provide some video of Michelle Obama being venemous and angry...that would go along way in convincing people she's a cold hearted snake.....because just hearing conservative media people say she is, is far from convincing.

MY goodness... you think I made these comments up?
"She never said any of that......."
'It’s hell. I can’t stand it!’ Carla Bruni reveals what Michelle Obama REALLY thinks of being First Lady
Michelle Obama thinks being First Lady is 'hell', says Carla Bruni | Mail Online

Michelle Obama proclaimed yesterday that for “the first time” in her adult life,” she was proud of America, as she spoke during a rally to support ...
At last, Michelle Obama proud of America - BostonHerald.com

First Lady Michelle Obama apparently showing extreme disrespect to the American flag at a ...
TRR: Michelle Obama:

OK... where did I make any of her venomous statements UP???

MY goodness... you think I made these comments up?
"She never said any of that......."
'It’s hell. I can’t stand it!’ Carla Bruni reveals what Michelle Obama REALLY thinks of being First Lady
Michelle Obama thinks being First Lady is 'hell', says Carla Bruni | Mail Online

Michelle Obama proclaimed yesterday that for “the first time” in her adult life,” she was proud of America, as she spoke during a rally to support ...
At last, Michelle Obama proud of America - BostonHerald.com

First Lady Michelle Obama apparently showing extreme disrespect to the American flag at a ...
TRR: Michelle Obama:

OK... where did I make any of her venomous statements UP???
I'm not accusing you of making them up....I would however be highly suspicious of the accuracy, and in what context, your sources present them.

One of the many reasons I have a problem calling Obama MY president is his venom, his attack mode and especially his wife!

Truly disgusting display of EVERYTHING a "first lady" shouldn't be!
A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”

"Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her."
And it’s already begun. Mad Michelle this week popped down to Davis Island, Fla., to hobnob with the very people her husband despises - the 1 percent. At a massive mansion on the bay, filled with the wealthiest of the wealthy, America’s first lady launched into a tirade about “them” - the Republicans.

CURL: The very angry first lady Michelle Obama - Washington Times

What a truly ugly woman and equally ugly president!

That's not venom coming from her mouth. :lol:

Oh for fuck's sake. The First Lady has done an exemplary job in her role. Only a hair-brained far right winger could accuse her of being "venomous".

If by exemplary you mean "Dictate what our children eat and do in their everyday lives" I guess you are right. :cuckoo:
She's a left wing whacko just like the rest of them that should keep her piehole shut and mind her own business.

Oh for fuck's sake. The First Lady has done an exemplary job in her role. Only a hair-brained far right winger could accuse her of being "venomous".

If by exemplary you mean "Dictate what our children eat and do in their everyday lives" I guess you are right. :cuckoo:
She's a left wing whacko just like the rest of them that should keep her piehole shut and mind her own business.

Was a law passed?

Did I miss it?

While I despise Obama and am not a Michelle fan I just can't get worked up about first ladies. They always get crap piled upon their head; it's their job...just as it's the job of the VP to be a laughing stock.

Michelle Obama is dictating what your children can eat and do in their everyday lives? I didn't know you were Barack.

God forbid the first lady advocate for eating a healthy diet and getting exercise. Next thing you know she'll be doing batshit crazy stuff like advocating kids learn to read and stay off drugs!

So what's this now, the second time she's proud of being an American?

Can you set the bar any lower?

What the hell! This thread is ancient and I've been going through it repping ppl...

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back