All you Obama supporters.. are you as venomous as Michele?

We know, you racist cocksucker, we KNOW. That's why we're buying guns and ammo in numbers never seen before, we aren't going down without one HELLUVA fight!

what a keyboard warrior pansy. :clap2: :fu:

Say what you will, Spot O'Cum, I know what a 12 gauge packed with dimes can do, and neither you or Salty wants to be on the business end of it. Fuck a 30 round magazine, punk, a couple of these will cut you in right in half. You wanna 'take it to the streets' like Conz?

We know, you racist cocksucker, we KNOW. That's why we're buying guns and ammo in numbers never seen before, we aren't going down without one HELLUVA fight!

Say what you will, Spot O'Cum, I know what a 12 gauge packed with dimes can do, and neither you or Salty wants to be on the business end of it. Fuck a 30 round magazine, punk, a couple of these will cut you in right in half. You wanna 'take it to the streets' like Conz?

I thought this board took violence seriously?

You're the one talking about hate, Conz is the one threatening violence, Dot com is the one calling names, I'm just spelling out the consequences of what YOU espouse and support. Do you really think that folks like me are going to let you riot in the streets and harm innocent people?

How fucking stupid can you be?

You're the one talking about hate, Conz is the one threatening violence, Dot com is the one calling names, I'm just spelling out the consequences of what YOU espouse and support. Do you really think that folks like me are going to let you riot in the streets and harm innocent people?

So you shoot people who call you names? Wow, you are really tough.

"I'm GuyPinestra, I shoot women who call me names."

I like that selective response, you left out the sentence that signals when the shooting begins, you dishonest hack. Just for you I'll repeat myself, " Do you really think that folks like me are going to let you riot in the streets and harm innocent people?"
Now Salt, poor oppressed brutha toting all that hate. I wouldn't piss in your ear if your brains were on fire. BUT, remember this.

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

I like that selective response, you left out the sentence that signals when the shooting begins, you dishonest hack. Just for you I'll repeat myself, " Do you really think that folks like me are going to let you riot in the streets and harm innocent people?"
Now Salt, poor oppressed brutha toting all that hate. I wouldn't piss in your ear if your brains were on fire. BUT, remember this.

Folks like you will be cowering like you always do. But, I never mentioned riots.

I used Romney's editing trick.

I'm not oppressed. Never been poor, never been on welfare and never used unemployment insurance and I make 6 figures now. I hate whites, because they are whites.

Shows what you know. People post violent shit about me all the time.

So who are the 20 people who called you a fucking ******?

Cut & paste those negs.

Folks like you will be cowering like you always do. But, I never mentioned riots.

I used Romney's editing trick.

I'm not oppressed. Never been poor, never been on welfare and never used unemployment insurance and I make 6 figures now. I hate whites, because they are whites.

Dope game got you rollin', huh?

Forum List

Back