All this presumption that the CO shooter is mentally ill.

the derangement part is about those who supported Bush.
there was nothing deranged about seeing Bush for what he was. As many republicans later admitted.
A spendthrift non fiscal conservative who was wrong about Iraq.

No no. The Bush Derangement Syndrome from which you suffer is "the" derangement.

And the stupid shit you frequently spew (like the post of yours which I have just finished quoting) is a product of your mental illness.

So then you think that all republicans still think Bush was a fiscal conservative and correct about Iraq?

So, then, you think your DNC is the fountain of wisdom?

Huh?

I thought this was the part where we say absurd things that have no connection to anything said before.

You know. Like you just did.

Last edited:
No no. The Bush Derangement Syndrome from which you suffer is "the" derangement.

And the stupid shit you frequently spew (like the post of yours which I have just finished quoting) is a product of your mental illness.

So then you think that all republicans still think Bush was a fiscal conservative and correct about Iraq?

So, then, you think your the DNC is the fountain of wisdom?

Huh?

I thought this was the part where we say absurd things that have no connection to anything said before.

LMFAO!

Good one ohh Mr. Pot.

It is hard for us to wrap our head around the concept of evil because it is so foreign to use so the concept of "mentally ill" is so much easier for us to understand. It is just possible he was enjoying the dream of taking down as many people as he could as others would in a video game.

He was exccited, not remorseful and was "winning." Doesn't mean he was insane. He knew exactly what he was doing. He planned it well, down to the last details of dying his hair and booby trapping his apartment. Yes, it was a day he waited for because he was just plain evil.

His mommy didn't give him enough tit when he was a baby.
cry.gif

So, then, you think your the DNC is the fountain of wisdom?

Huh?

LMFAO!

Good one ohh Mr. Pot.

It's adorable when ussitnspin confesses that he has nothing intelligent to offer as a rejoinder.

Gotham City must have the Joker's prints on file somewhere.

Many try to "shrink out" & fail. His meticulous planning indicates a high degree of mental functioning. Bundy tried to shrink out repeatedly, but the care he used in removing fingerprints was used as evidence he had capacity.

That's because Bundy wasn't insane. He was as sane as bread. He was just evil.

Some have said Bundy had a mental illness, its called being a sociopath or having sociopathic personality disorder. Which is also probably what this shooter had. Like I said before one is mentally ill if they are "evil".
To me sociopath=evil.
This part fits Bundy very well.
is unable to experience guilt or to learn from past behaviors, is impervious to punishment,
Sociopathic personality disorder - definition of Sociopathic personality disorder in the Medical dictionary - by the Free Online Medical Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

It is hard for us to wrap our head around the concept of evil because it is so foreign to use so the concept of "mentally ill" is so much easier for us to understand. It is just possible he was enjoying the dream of taking down as many people as he could as others would in a video game.

He was exccited, not remorseful and was "winning." Doesn't mean he was insane. He knew exactly what he was doing. He planned it well, down to the last details of dying his hair and booby trapping his apartment. Yes, it was a day he waited for because he was just plain evil.

Sociopaths get excited and are not remorseful, and plan out the details. If one plans this sort of thing, they are not mentally stable. I don't care if they can carefully plan something out, that doesn't negate the fact that someone is mentally ill.

Dying your hair a garish orange, obsessing about the Joker, identifying with the "bad guys" of a comic book turned movie series, obtaining and wearing body armor, securing acids and explosives, creating complicated booby traps, securing heavy weaponry and conducting a mass murder of civilians in a movie theater are all signs of a perfectly normal mind.

How silly to even contemplate the question of whether the perpetrator might be "nuts."

Many try to "shrink out" & fail. His meticulous planning indicates a high degree of mental functioning. Bundy tried to shrink out repeatedly, but the care he used in removing fingerprints was used as evidence he had capacity.

That's because Bundy wasn't insane. He was as sane as bread. He was just evil.

Some have said Bundy had a mental illness, its called being a sociopath or having sociopathic personality disorder. Which is also probably what this shooter had. Like I said before one is mentally ill if they are "evil".
To me sociopath=evil.
This part fits Bundy very well.
is unable to experience guilt or to learn from past behaviors, is impervious to punishment,
Sociopathic personality disorder - definition of Sociopathic personality disorder in the Medical dictionary - by the Free Online Medical Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I don't believe sociopaths have a mental disorder. I think that's just the psychiatric profession trying to quantify and label something their profession isn't prepared to understand so they'll feel better about it and safer . . . much the same way people call everything abnormal and frightening "crazy". It's the adult version of pulling the blankets over your head so the boogeyman disappears.

Forum List

Back