12 DEAD, 11 CRITICAL of 59 WOUNDED......

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
And less than a day after, while law enforcement officers CONTINUE to risk their lives, trying to stop a killer's planned coup de gras, posts now are filled with hints of shooting sprees should unnamed "government people try to confiscate all firearms in the US. Apart from the sheer idiocy, the fixation on firearms, to the exclusion of thoughts of the dead and injured, is frightening. Do those who place fabricated threats to 2nd amendment rights even consider the human suffering?

Hope & pray law enforcement can dismantle the chamber of horrors devised by the killer, it is reported it may take days. With his bullet proof vest, and body armor, the killer planned this heinous crime for a long time.

The threat to the average citizen from the insane armed with high powered weopons that have high capacity magazines is a reality. As has been demonstrated all too often in the last 20 years in this nation. Yet the NRA defends the freedom of the insane to own and use such weopons to the hilt.

There is no reason for a citizen to own a high powered gun that has more than a five shot magazine. If you cannot defend yourself adaquetely with five shots, you should not have the gun in the first place. And before you say it, I have been a gun owner since I was twelve. And have even had to defend myself with a gun at one point.

Right now, the gun nut brigade, using the mouthpeice of the NRA, are trying to make it legal for people to carry concealed weopons into bars. No imagination needed at all to predict that results of that. We really need the sane in this nation to start clamping down on the people that worship guns to the point of putting us all in danger.

Forum List

Back