All the gun control in the world...

And lest we forget:

On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19 tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people[2] and the injury of 458 others.[4] The driver was Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian resident of France.
And let us not also forget that France, which has every gun control law the libtards want, and even more, witnessed the slaughter of 130, the wounding of over 400 and lo and behold the bad guys had the very guns that the libtards claim will be prevented from falling into the hands of criminals and mental defectives.

It seems they are wrong.

Uhmm.... "Libtards"?

Yes, mentally defective "thinkers", combined with progressive thought. I should use "progtard" but most wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Yeah I figured you'd run away.

And lest we forget:

On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19 tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people[2] and the injury of 458 others.[4] The driver was Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian resident of France.
And let us not also forget that France, which has every gun control law the libtards want, and even more, witnessed the slaughter of 130, the wounding of over 400 and lo and behold the bad guys had the very guns that the libtards claim will be prevented from falling into the hands of criminals and mental defectives.

It seems they are wrong.

Uhmm.... "Libtards"?
Uhmm...that would be the opposite of "Trumptards". You know, the ones some libtards were hoping this latest murderer targeted?

I'm asking him for a definition.

Looks like he's running away. Can't blame him, it's the wisest course at this point.

I never run away from simpletons like you dude. You're no threat at all.

And lest we forget:

It seems they are wrong.

Uhmm.... "Libtards"?
Uhmm...that would be the opposite of "Trumptards". You know, the ones some libtards were hoping this latest murderer targeted?

Looks like he's running away. Can't blame him, it's the wisest course at this point.

Then why can't you define your term? Skeered?

Give me the etymology.
I'll wait.

Less than the US. It is also mainly white.
Christ...

No. Just facts. Third world countries are far more violent than First World country's. That is a simple fact. We have millions of third world illegal aliens living within our borders. France has a population of 66 million. So, we have one sixth of the French population living here that is illegal. Simple numbers. if you weren't such a simpleton you could understand.
Poor save effort. You didn't say 1st world countries are less violent... you said it's because they're "mainly white." What's Japan's murder rate?

Btw, Russia has a far higher murder rate than we do. They are, as you put it, "also mainly white." I wash my hands of you.

Christ...

No. Just facts. Third world countries are far more violent than First World country's. That is a simple fact. We have millions of third world illegal aliens living within our borders. France has a population of 66 million. So, we have one sixth of the French population living here that is illegal. Simple numbers. if you weren't such a simpleton you could understand.
Poor save effort. You didn't say 1st world countries are less violent... you said it's because they're "mainly white." What's Japan's murder rate?

Btw, Russia has a far higher murder rate than we do. They are, as you put it, "also mainly white." I wash my hands of you.

You can do that?

About four decades ago I lived in France. I'd have to say about half the people I hung out with were black.
Never saw an incident, never heard of one.

Then I went to England. Place was on high alert, anything suspicious was checked out for bomb threats. Seems the IRA was about, but as far as I know they were white too.

I'm thinking liberals use, "gun control as a "safe space" to avoid the issues of moral degeneracy in humanity, specifically America.

Granted, Cain and Abel proves, inhumanity and free will have been around for a long time but promoting lawlessness and disrespect for law enforcement and such for votes and political popularity doesn't help in the least.

Last edited:

It seems they are wrong.

Uhmm.... "Libtards"?

Give me the etymology.
I'll wait.

I gave it to you silly boy. If you don't like it too bad.

Uhmm.... "Libtards"?

Give me the etymology.
I'll wait.

Yep. I knew you'd run away.

Sacre merde, je fais le déjà vu......

Christ...

Russia is mainly third world you dipshit. Try going anywhere that is not a major city sometime and you will find that much of Russia is still bronze age. Third world country's are violent. Brazil is third world and incredibly violent. France is mainly white, but the violent murderers are black, and brown people from foreign lands. That is a fact. pogy claims to have lived there 40 years ago which I highly doubt, but my wife IS French, and we own a flat on the Isle de Cite, when the Paris massacre happened it was very real to us as we have relatives who live in St. Denis, so his 40 year old "memory" is bullshit and immaterial to what is happening today.

Give me the etymology.
I'll wait.

Yep. I knew you'd run away.

Sacre merde, je fais le déjà vu......

Yes, you are a shitty failure. I agree. And like I said junior, I never run away from morons like you.

I'm thinking liberals use, "gun control as a "safe space" to avoid the issues of moral degeneracy in humanity, specifically America.

Granted, Cain and Abel proves, inhumanity and free will have been around for a long time but promoting lawlessness and disrespect for law enforcement and such for votes and political popularity doesn't help in the least.

Since WW confirmed that he won't answer I can now address you on the same point.

Liberals don't believe in "gun control laws". We actually wrote the Second Amendment. All ten of the Bill of Rights actually.

"Moral degeneracy" however, is a cultural issue, not a political one. You know, like gun fetishism is. And that's why laws are not equipped to address either one.

Since WW confirmed that he won't answer I can now address you on the same point.

Liberals don't believe in "gun control laws". We actually wrote the Second Amendment. All ten of the Bill of Rights actually.

"Moral degeneracy" however, is a cultural issue, not a political one. You know, like gun fetishism is. And that's why laws are not equipped to address either one.

Progressives aren't liberals. That's the point silly boy. A liberal is against gun control in all of its iterations. Progressives demand gun control because they want to control the populace. Can't control the populace when they can shoot back.

The best description of the Bill of Rights, is "nine limitations on what government can do to the individual, and one final option".

Progressives aren't liberals. That's the point silly boy. A liberal is against gun control in all of its iterations. Progressives demand gun control because they want to control the populace. Can't control the populace when they can shoot back.

The best description of the Bill of Rights, is "nine limitations on what government can do to the individual, and one final option".

I don't bring up "Progressives" --- you do. I already know that's the distant past, even if you don't.

But your term was "Libtard". And you ran away from it.
And when I ask you what you mean by it, I already know the answer. And you know I know, which is why you run away.

That about it?

I don't bring up "Progressives" --- you do. I already know that's the distant past, even if you don't.

No, I said it should have been progtard but I used libtard because no one understands the term progtard.

Funny, you keep claiming that progressivism is long gone and yet we have a chapter here in Reno. What gives?

Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada

Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada (PLAN) | Bringing together diverse and potentially competing organizations into one cohesive force for social and environmental justice in Nevada.

Right ... cultural/moral/political issues are never intermingled... :lol:

.. and liberals of today have nothing in common with liberals way back then .. sheesh

Democratic-Republican Party - Wikipedia

Not in a way where you can legislate culture, hell no.

Thanks for the invite but I don't join political parties.

No, I said it should have been progtard but I used libtard because no one understands the term progtard.

Funny, you keep claiming that progressivism is long gone and yet we have a chapter here in Reno. What gives?

Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada (PLAN) | Bringing together diverse and potentially competing organizations into one cohesive force for social and environmental justice in Nevada.

Yanno what's even more fun than learning the difference between "climate" and "weather"?

Learning the difference between "noun" and "adjective".

Yanno what's even more fun than learning the difference between "climate" and "weather"?

Learning the difference between "noun" and "adjective".

What's funny is you don't seem to understand it. Nice try but you failed silly boy.

Not in a way where you can legislate culture, hell no.

Thanks for the invite but I don't join political parties.

.... nope, more like a history lesson but trust me you're alt-left. bordering on crazy town.

Forum List

Back