All the gun control in the world...

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
Missed this one, didn't we? A Somali "refugee" in Canada (strict gun regulation) stabbed a police officer and then ran down four pedestrians with a car. He was already on a watch list, and I'm pretty sure most of you can guess his "religious" persuasion. We should ban all knives and cars, as well as guns, I'm thinking. 'Cause if we don't, as soon as all the guns have been removed from public ownership, more knives and cars will come into play as WMDs.
Somali refugee faces terror charges in Canada stabbing, car attacks

Can we also "guess the religious persuasion" of the Las Vegas shooter?

And if we can ---- what would be the point?

Missed this one, didn't we? A Somali "refugee" in Canada (strict gun regulation) stabbed a police officer and then ran down four pedestrians with a car. He was already on a watch list, and I'm pretty sure most of you can guess his "religious" persuasion. We should ban all knives and cars, as well as guns, I'm thinking. 'Cause if we don't, as soon as all the guns have been removed from public ownership, more knives and cars will come into play as WMDs.

You’re Wasting your breath, the fairyland Libs want to believe that with a big enough government with enough laws, nobody wil every be murderedagain.

Good thing he couldn't get a gun and had to settle on a knife

Its always the same posters that come running to the defense of poor misunderstood muslims.

Guess your right. What's one cop less? Too bad about the pedestrians, though, don't you think?
Still, more people die due to automobiles in this country every year than firearms. Why aren't cars banned? Why aren't more stringent requirements applied to those who would own/operate automobiles?

Can we also "guess the religious persuasion" of the Las Vegas shooter?

And if we can ---- what would be the point?

If he were Muslim it was make many happy and if Christian it would make many more happy...

Religion is a fucking illusion!

Guess your right. What's one cop less? Too bad about the pedestrians, though, don't you think?
Still, more people die due to automobiles in this country every year than firearms. Why aren't cars banned? Why aren't more stringent requirements applied to those who would own/operate automobiles?
Waaaaay more people die in this country from firearms and automobiles than from Muslims. Hey look:

giphy.gif

^ there goes your argument

Its always the same posters that come running to the defense of poor misunderstood muslims.
Wait, are you white? I don't think you've come out hard enough against the Las Vegas murderer. You really need to get together with your community and start a dialog. So sad, how little you are doing to stop your kind from these massacres.

:bow3:

Whatever we're paying you -- double it.

And lest we forget:

On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19 tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people[2] and the injury of 458 others.[4] The driver was Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian resident of France.

And let us not also forget that France, which has every gun control law the libtards want, and even more, witnessed the slaughter of 130, the wounding of over 400 and lo and behold the bad guys had the very guns that the libtards claim will be prevented from falling into the hands of criminals and mental defectives.

It seems they are wrong.

And lest we forget:

On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19 tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people[2] and the injury of 458 others.[4] The driver was Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian resident of France.
And let us not also forget that France, which has every gun control law the libtards want, and even more, witnessed the slaughter of 130, the wounding of over 400 and lo and behold the bad guys had the very guns that the libtards claim will be prevented from falling into the hands of criminals and mental defectives.

It seems they are wrong.

Uhmm.... "Libtards"?

And lest we forget:

It seems they are wrong.
What's France's murder rate? Please don't ban me if my question annoys you.

And lest we forget:

It seems they are wrong.

Uhmm.... "Libtards"?
Uhmm...that would be the opposite of "Trumptards". You know, the ones some libtards were hoping this latest murderer targeted?

And lest we forget:

It seems they are wrong.
What's France's murder rate? Please don't ban me if my question annoys you.

Less than the US. It is also mainly white. As the number of refugees increases so too is the murder rate. That's the factor you all seem to ignore, the overwhelming majority of the murders committed in the USA are black on black, and Hispanic on Hispanic, and most are gang related. Remove them from the data set and we have the same murder rate as France.

So, want to reduce murder in the US? Prevent illegal ganbangers from coming here.

And lest we forget:

It seems they are wrong.

Uhmm.... "Libtards"?
Uhmm...that would be the opposite of "Trumptards". You know, the ones some libtards were hoping this latest murderer targeted?

I'm asking him for a definition.

Looks like he's running away. Can't blame him, it's the wisest course at this point.

And lest we forget:

It seems they are wrong.

Uhmm.... "Libtards"?

Yes, mentally defective "thinkers", combined with progressive thought. I should use "progtard" but most wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Less than the US. It is also mainly white.
Christ...

No. Just facts. Third world countries are far more violent than First World country's. That is a simple fact. We have millions of third world illegal aliens living within our borders. France has a population of 66 million. So, we have one sixth of the French population living here that is illegal. Simple numbers. if you weren't such a simpleton you could understand.

Forum List

Back