Antisemitic attacks on Muslims in America and the world on the rise

The Arabs are not our enemy.
We are the ones illegally attacking them, giving the Zionists money and weapons in order to murder Arabs.
The American Japanese were some of the most patriotic citizens but FDR decided to put them in internment camps. You Democrats really know how to segregate. So start setting up Palestinian camps. Follow your great leader, FDR.:rock:

3 Young Muslim women talk about being repeatedly terrorized in New York City:

While the journey was short, it was one they'll remember for a long time.

They were far from the protest when they exited the train station and were met by a man who stared at them and mockingly jeered: "Free, Free, Fuck you!"

The trio chose to ignore him.

Later on, a woman stopped them and called them "monsters" and "murderers" and proceeded to swear at them, saying: "You guys are all terrorists! All of you!"

Nila and her friends ignored her as well and kept walking.

"We kept looking down but she was still yelling as we were walking away," Nila told Middle East Eye.

Later on, a man joined the mix and yelled insults at them, calling them "terrorists."

How much responsibility should Mayor Adams take due to his anti-Muslim, anti-constitutional hate speech?

In Europe, Muslims are also under attack, being unjustly harassed and blacklisted:

"We are facing a distressing reality where Muslims are systematically targeted, a blatant violation of their constitutional rights. This discriminatory practice not only infringes upon individual liberties but also instils fear and division within our communities."

Commenting on his own country's situation, Kanfoudi spoke of the hundreds of Dutch Muslims who approached his organisation and said they had been wrongly placed on the terror list by the Dutch authorities, leading some to lose their livelihoods, face banking and travel restrictions and being treated like "second class citizens."

And of course Israel, having already killed a minimum of nearly a thousand Palestinians in the last few days, stands poised to massacre untold innocent Palestinian men, women and children when they enter the Gazan refugee camp in which they've packed Muslims in conditions now reminiscent of the Warsaw Ghetto.

When will this madness stop?
When Iran stops spewing out this bullshit propaganda.

Wrong.
Israel illegally was trying to invade and take over Gaza and failed.
They withdrew from Gaza because was costing too much.
But they never should have been in Gaza or the West bank.
Look at the 1948 UN partition of Palestine in order to create Israel, and it does NOT include any of the West Bank, like Jerusalem, or Gaza.

Jordan and the Palestinians did not get along because Jordan is a monarchy.
Israel never paid for any land, illegally kicked millions of Arab from their legal property, and murdered tens of thousands of civilians.
Look up the "Massacre of Deir Yassin" for example.
Deir Yassin massacre - Wikipedia
I read your link but I'm still confused. It seems there is no real evidence of a Jewish invasion of
deir Yassin and the accounts have been questioned by some.

There is no proof at all of Israeli children being attacked.
But there have been thousands of proven incident so Palestinian children being murdered by Israelis.
Like the time Israeli artillery decided to blow up the beach front while children were swimming.

This is inexcusable.

They were far from the protest when they exited the train station and were met by a man who stared at them and mockingly jeered: "Free, Free, Fuck you!"

Later on, a woman stopped them and called them "monsters" and "murderers" and proceeded to swear at them, saying: "You guys are all terrorists! All of you!"

"We kept looking down but she was still yelling as we were walking away," Nila told Middle East Eye.

Later on, a man joined the mix and yelled insults at them, calling them "terrorists."

How much responsibility should Mayor Adams take due to his anti-Muslim, anti-constitutional hate speech?

In Europe, Muslims are also under attack, being unjustly harassed and blacklisted:

"We are facing a distressing reality where Muslims are systematically targeted, a blatant violation of their constitutional rights. This discriminatory practice not only infringes upon individual liberties but also instils fear and division within our communities."

Commenting on his own country's situation, Kanfoudi spoke of the hundreds of Dutch Muslims who approached his organisation and said they had been wrongly placed on the terror list by the Dutch authorities, leading some to lose their livelihoods, face banking and travel restrictions and being treated like "second class citizens."

And of course Israel, having already killed a minimum of nearly a thousand Palestinians in the last few days, stands poised to massacre untold innocent Palestinian men, women and children when they enter the Gazan refugee camp in which they've packed Muslims in conditions now reminiscent of the Warsaw Ghetto.

it will not stop----the islamo nazi lies will continue. Way back
in the days following 9-11-01 the New York City police precincts
were BESIEGED with complaints like "someone pulled my Hijab"
"someone called me a terrorist"----THOUSANDS of them----none
videoed, no credible witnesses NUTHIN' It was the joke of
the police dept. Cyberbuddies -----BE FOREWARNED---the BS
is going to FLY

I read your link but I'm still confused. It seems there is no real evidence of a Jewish invasion of
deir Yassin and the accounts have been questioned by some.
Deir Yassin was a terrorist enclave something like Jenin---located
ON THE WAY to the BESIEGED jewish area of Old City Jerusalem
1948. The area was under the typical islamic STARVATION SIEGE.
The Deir Yassin incident was a battle ----both sides were armed and
both sides sustained losses----and that's about it. Eventually the
survivors of the islamic starvation siege of the ANCIENT COMMUNITY
of jews in east Jerusalem were rescued----

Unless "normal" Muslims find a way to distinguish (visibly) themselves from conservative and ultra Muslims - I guess never

I grew up in Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia during the 60'ies and 70'ies - aside from Muslim girls attending religious schools (an absolute minority) none of them wore a Burkini or a Chador variant.

I get the same creeps if I see an Orthodox Jew with his typical dress and hair-locks.

Last edited:
Unless "normal" Muslims find a way to distinguish (visibly) themselves from conservative and ultra Muslims - I guess never

I grew up in Singapore/Malaysia during the 60'ies and 70'ies - aside from Muslim girls attending religious schools (an absolute minority) none of them wore a Burkini or a Chador variant.

I get the same creeps if I see an Orthodox Jew with his typical dress and hair-locks.
when I see an orthodox jew in typical religious garb---I am confident that I will not be mugged <<<< a real problem in my
city. When I see a woman in typical muslim dress---I am ok----
but wary

OK... got it... so what's the Down Side? :backpedal: :banana:

The term "anti-Semitic" has never referred to just Jews.
It always included Arabs as well, and it always has to, since the word "Semtic" means "of an Arab language group".
Sorry, but I don't agree with you on that statement.

Yes in regards to the singular term Semitic - you are correct.

However, antisemitism was actually a term coined in 1879 by those formulating a "racial science approach", instead of defining Jews as previous, simply by their religion. Therefore a racial science, created to proof the different mindset/spirit/morality between Jews and Aryans.

AFAIK, the first newspaper article appeared in Germany in 1879 - terming this "scientific-racial" theory - The THESIS of ANTISEMITISM

That later especially after WW2 - Jews in general and the State of Israel borrowed/misused this term to obtain a free-pass, to accuse anyone who might dare to criticize a Jew or Israel, as being someone adhering towards a racial based science - discrediting Jews, is also understood.

The Gazans aren't forced to live in the Gaza strip. They could leave via Egypt IF they can find a country willing to take them in. Their problem is that no country is willing to take them since they cause trouble wherever they go. Egypt had to limit the Gazan's travel because they were committing acts of terrorism and criminality there. The Israelis have treated the "Palestinian Refugees" far better than any of the Muslim governments have.

The Gazans aren't forced to live in the Gaza strip. They could leave via Egypt IF they can find a country willing to take them in. Their problem is that no country is willing to take them since they cause trouble wherever they go. Egypt had to limit the Gazan's travel because they were committing acts of terrorism and criminality there. The Israelis have treated the "Palestinian Refugees" far better than any of the Muslim governments have.
So much for “Muslim brotherhood”

Wrong.
Israel illegally was trying to invade and take over Gaza and failed.
They withdrew from Gaza because was costing too much.
But they never should have been in Gaza or the West bank.
Look at the 1948 UN partition of Palestine in order to create Israel, and it does NOT include any of the West Bank, like Jerusalem, or Gaza.

Jordan and the Palestinians did not get along because Jordan is a monarchy.
Israel never paid for any land, illegally kicked millions of Arab from their legal property, and murdered tens of thousands of civilians.
Look up the "Massacre of Deir Yassin" for example.
Deir Yassin massacre - Wikipedia
Israel outright owned Gaza after the 1967 war. It voluntarily pulled out and gave it to the Palestinians in return for peace. The Gazans turned a thriving economic base into a ghetto of poverty whose citizens have to enter Israel for medical treatment and work. Israel tried to give Gaza back to Egypt when it returned the Sinai, but Egypt wouldn't take it because the Gazans had a record of causing trouble in Egypt.

If you go to a rally to support Hamas expect to be yelled.

Forum List

Back