Antisemitic attacks on Muslims in America and the world on the rise

There is no such thing as an antisemitic attack on a Muslim, antisemitic Muslim.

The term Antisemitism was coined by Wilhelm Marr as a term to represent the hatred of Jews 140 years ago and it has remained quite consistent in its use ever since.
fiddling with semantics is an islamo nazi thing in loving memory of Josef Goebbels and his wife Saint Magda of
the cyanide

3 Young Muslim women talk about being repeatedly terrorized in New York City:

While the journey was short, it was one they'll remember for a long time.

They were far from the protest when they exited the train station and were met by a man who stared at them and mockingly jeered: "Free, Free, Fuck you!"

The trio chose to ignore him.

Later on, a woman stopped them and called them "monsters" and "murderers" and proceeded to swear at them, saying: "You guys are all terrorists! All of you!"

Nila and her friends ignored her as well and kept walking.

"We kept looking down but she was still yelling as we were walking away," Nila told Middle East Eye.

Later on, a man joined the mix and yelled insults at them, calling them "terrorists."

How much responsibility should Mayor Adams take due to his anti-Muslim, anti-constitutional hate speech?

In Europe, Muslims are also under attack, being unjustly harassed and blacklisted:

"We are facing a distressing reality where Muslims are systematically targeted, a blatant violation of their constitutional rights. This discriminatory practice not only infringes upon individual liberties but also instils fear and division within our communities."

Commenting on his own country's situation, Kanfoudi spoke of the hundreds of Dutch Muslims who approached his organisation and said they had been wrongly placed on the terror list by the Dutch authorities, leading some to lose their livelihoods, face banking and travel restrictions and being treated like "second class citizens."

And of course Israel, having already killed a minimum of nearly a thousand Palestinians in the last few days, stands poised to massacre untold innocent Palestinian men, women and children when they enter the Gazan refugee camp in which they've packed Muslims in conditions now reminiscent of the Warsaw Ghetto.

When will this madness stop?
All I see is hymies getting attacked

When American lefties and American communist joooos are at each other throats .....I'm ba da bah bah Bah lovin it

All I see is hymies getting attacked

When American lefties and American communist joooos are at each other throats .....I'm ba da bah bah Bah lovin it

way back in 9-11-01---my work took me to ---almost all ---well 4/5 of the Burroughs of New York City----that is Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx (not staten island) all on public transportation--I SAW THE CITY post 9-11-01 and well---I probed the innermost parts of its inhabitants---medically. After the 9-11 thing when some people did
"something" I noticed. a quiet. A sudden absence of
islamic costume. Ok that's understandable. But then ---
INCIDENTS "someone pulled my head scarf" "they threatened me" "they called me 'terrorist' " Well--my work put me in contact with cops-----the ONSLAUGHT
of muslim---especially women--complaining of this or that
"assault" or "harassment" was MASSIVE---and none confirmed by any means was the JOKE OF THE NEW YORK
POLICE precincts-------expect lots more now

way back in 9-11-01---my work took me to ---almost all ---well 4/5 of the Burroughs of New York City----that is Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx (not staten island) all on public transportation--I SAW THE CITY post 9-11-01 and well---I probed the innermost parts of its inhabitants---medically. After the 9-11 thing when some people did
INCIDENTS "someone pulled my head scarf" "they threatened me" "they called me 'terrorist' " Well--my work put me in contact with cops-----the ONSLAUGHT
"assault" or "harassment" was MASSIVE---and none confirmed by any means was the JOKE OF THE NEW YORK

Horseshit ...I'm from Brooklyn

I remember the fucking palis shooting up a bus of yids ....
I'm pretty sure it was the palis ....forget if it was on the city side of the Willamsburg or Manhattan...

The joos are always getting attacked

3 Young Muslim women talk about being repeatedly terrorized in New York City:

While the journey was short, it was one they'll remember for a long time.

They were far from the protest when they exited the train station and were met by a man who stared at them and mockingly jeered: "Free, Free, Fuck you!"

The trio chose to ignore him.

Later on, a woman stopped them and called them "monsters" and "murderers" and proceeded to swear at them, saying: "You guys are all terrorists! All of you!"

Nila and her friends ignored her as well and kept walking.

"We kept looking down but she was still yelling as we were walking away," Nila told Middle East Eye.

Later on, a man joined the mix and yelled insults at them, calling them "terrorists."

How much responsibility should Mayor Adams take due to his anti-Muslim, anti-constitutional hate speech?

In Europe, Muslims are also under attack, being unjustly harassed and blacklisted:

"We are facing a distressing reality where Muslims are systematically targeted, a blatant violation of their constitutional rights. This discriminatory practice not only infringes upon individual liberties but also instils fear and division within our communities."

Commenting on his own country's situation, Kanfoudi spoke of the hundreds of Dutch Muslims who approached his organisation and said they had been wrongly placed on the terror list by the Dutch authorities, leading some to lose their livelihoods, face banking and travel restrictions and being treated like "second class citizens."

And of course Israel, having already killed a minimum of nearly a thousand Palestinians in the last few days, stands poised to massacre untold innocent Palestinian men, women and children when they enter the Gazan refugee camp in which they've packed Muslims in conditions now reminiscent of the Warsaw Ghetto.

When will this madness stop?
Liars gotta lie

I read your link but I'm still confused. It seems there is no real evidence of a Jewish invasion of
deir Yassin and the accounts have been questioned by some.
further research reveals that Deir Yassin was a terrorist
enclave ---on the road to Jerusalem at the time that
Jordanians held east Jerusalem under starvation siege.
---circa 1947. East Jerusalem was chock full of jews living
on land purchased from the Ottomans way back in the 1800s.
There was a fight between Jews and muslims there---both sides were armed but it became a propaganda scandal

further research reveals that Deir Yassin was a terrorist
enclave ---on the road to Jerusalem at the time that
Jordanians held east Jerusalem under starvation siege.
---circa 1947. East Jerusalem was chock full of jews living
on land purchased from the Ottomans way back in the 1800s.
There was a fight between Jews and muslims there---both sides were armed but it became a propaganda scandal
The Arabs are lousy fighters, but great propagandists.

Forum List

Back