All the gun control in the world...

At least some media has a sense of reality...

ā€˜No Way To Prevent This,ā€™ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

no-way-to-prevent-this

ISLA VISTA, CAā€”In the days following a violent rampage in southern California in which a lone attacker killed seven individuals, including himself, and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. ā€œThis was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and thereā€™s nothing anyone can do to stop them,ā€ said North Carolina resident Samuel Wipper, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the worldā€™s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. ā€œItā€™s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasnā€™t anything that was going to keep this guy from snapping and killing a lot of people if thatā€™s what he really wanted.ā€ At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past five years were referring to themselves and their situation as ā€œhelpless.ā€

But he's right. Unless you want a police state.... which is exactly what the left-wing fights as hard as possible to avoid. We can't even allow our police to stop and search, without you people screaming.

But this is a free-country. If you think that simply having money, means we can magically stop every individual from getting a weapon, you are freaking bonkers.

What do you want them to do? You think banning legal purchases is going to stop them from getting guns, when the vast majority of criminals get their guns on the illegal black market to begin with?

You can make a gun. Guns are not super complicated. You can make them. The gun that killed the member of parliament in the UK....

Jo Cox suspect 'watched YouTube gun video'

Home made gun. Should we ban all free speech too? Maybe ban all internet media.

View attachment 152503

All of these guns are home made.

How are you going to stop that?

If we had the ability to stop all guns, then I would be for it. But we can't.

And by the way, it's funny how you think completely differently about drugs. For decades on end, the fight against drugs, you have said "we're helpless" to stop people.

But magically when it's guns, you think we can. So which is it? Are we able to do absolutely anything at all, because we're so wealthy? Then let's fix the drug problem. Prove it to us, then I'll buy your gun myth.

So lets start there. People are going to get guns regardless. Countries that have gun bans have a a significantly lower gun homicide rate. What do we do?
Enforce current laws, do not make any new frivolous laws. It ain't broke don't fix it
Obviously thats not working. i agree with not making frivolous laws especially when everyone is emotional. Its broke. The shootings we have experienced pretty much proves that.

no-way-to-prevent-this

ISLA VISTA, CAā€”In the days following a violent rampage in southern California in which a lone attacker killed seven individuals, including himself, and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. ā€œThis was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and thereā€™s nothing anyone can do to stop them,ā€ said North Carolina resident Samuel Wipper, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the worldā€™s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. ā€œItā€™s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasnā€™t anything that was going to keep this guy from snapping and killing a lot of people if thatā€™s what he really wanted.ā€ At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past five years were referring to themselves and their situation as ā€œhelpless.ā€

But he's right. Unless you want a police state.... which is exactly what the left-wing fights as hard as possible to avoid. We can't even allow our police to stop and search, without you people screaming.

But this is a free-country. If you think that simply having money, means we can magically stop every individual from getting a weapon, you are freaking bonkers.

What do you want them to do? You think banning legal purchases is going to stop them from getting guns, when the vast majority of criminals get their guns on the illegal black market to begin with?

You can make a gun. Guns are not super complicated. You can make them. The gun that killed the member of parliament in the UK....

View attachment 152503

And by the way, it's funny how you think completely differently about drugs. For decades on end, the fight against drugs, you have said "we're helpless" to stop people.

But magically when it's guns, you think we can. So which is it? Are we able to do absolutely anything at all, because we're so wealthy? Then let's fix the drug problem. Prove it to us, then I'll buy your gun myth.

So lets start there. People are going to get guns regardless. Countries that have gun bans have a a significantly lower gun homicide rate. What do we do?
Enforce current laws, do not make any new frivolous laws. It ain't broke don't fix it
Obviously thats not working. i agree with not making frivolous laws especially when everyone is emotional. Its broke. The shootings we have experienced pretty much proves that.
What laws would've stopped the shooting in Vegas? Enlighten us

no-way-to-prevent-this

View attachment 152503

I dont have a clue. Thats why I said I agree that making frivolous laws wouldnt work. However you cant ignore that a total gun ban works to lower the gun homicide rate in the countries that have a total ban. The truth as always is somewhere in the middle.

This guy's dad was on the FBI most wanted list for awhile. I wonder if he was on a watch list as well and if so...how did he acquire so many guns? Were they all legal, or did he buy them from a street vendor in some dark alley?

See? More questions.

Taking guns away from law abiding citizens is not the answer. Making it more difficult for nutbars and people raised in nutbar families I am agreeable to.

Las Vegas shooting: Gunman Stephen Paddock 'had 42 guns and explosives'

Officers recovered 19 firearms, explosives and ammo from Stephen Paddock's home in Mesquite, Nevada, hours after discovering 23 guns in the Las Vegas hotel room from which he killed at least 59 concertgoers.

Earlier, police found several pounds of ammonium nitrate, a chemical used to make explosives, in the 64-year-old's car.

Now..why is his skank bitch still not back here in the states for more questioning and why did the LVPD say she was no longer a person of interest?

View attachment 152503

I dont have a clue. Thats why I said I agree that making frivolous laws wouldnt work. However you cant ignore that a total gun ban works to lower the gun homicide rate in the countries that have a total ban. The truth as always is somewhere in the middle.
Firearm confiscation would result in millions of lives being lost on both sides...

Firearm confiscation would result in millions of lives being lost on both sides...
i didn't result in millions of lives lost in Australia.

It would here because the military is very pro-Second Amendment... overwhelmingly

It would here because the military is very pro-Second Amendment... overwhelmingly
They would never go against the country

Who do you think would be doing the confiscating if it came to that?

The military certainly would not back up the federal government, over their own country

The military certainly would not back up the federal government, over their own country
If the POTUS gave them an order they would. All you would need to do is change the 2nd amendment.

If the POTUS gave them an order they would.
Dissarming American citizens of their absolute rightā€¦ I don't think so. The vast majority of military, police police and fire are very pro-Second Amendment and own firearms themselves.

Dissarming American citizens of their absolute rightā€¦ I don't think so. The vast majority of military, police police and fire are very pro-Second Amendment and own firearms themselves.
You missed the part where the second amendment is edited.

Missed this one, didn't we? A Somali "refugee" in Canada (strict gun regulation) stabbed a police officer and then ran down four pedestrians with a car. He was already on a watch list, and I'm pretty sure most of you can guess his "religious" persuasion. We should ban all knives and cars, as well as guns, I'm thinking. 'Cause if we don't, as soon as all the guns have been removed from public ownership, more knives and cars will come into play as WMDs.
Somali refugee faces terror charges in Canada stabbing, car attacks
Good thing he couldn't get a gun and had to settle on a knife

So those he killed with a knife are less dead than those killed with a gun?

You are as conformist as a damned lemming. Get real. We have showed you chapter and verse how gun control laws have failed in every country on Earth and yet here you are trotting them out like the good little authoritarian you are.
Except youre wrong. Every single country that has gun control also has a lower rate of gun homicides. How did you miss that?

Might want to check your facts because you're about as wrong as you can get. Try our neighbor to the south for your first homework.
Our neighbor to the south doesnt have a complete gun ban. You can buy a gun at the approved store. You should research before you spout off.

Care to guess how many approved stores there are? Care to tell us what sort of weapons you can have as a civilian?
Nothing to do with the point. The point is that guns are not banned in mexico. How did you mess up on that one?

There is ONE approved gun store in Mexico. It caters to the wealthy, the only people who are allowed guns. That way they can keep the peons at bay. I have actually been to that store and you would never know it was there if you didn't have an escort to lead you there. The laws are written by the rich, to benefit the rich. So you are correct, guns are not banned in Mexico, but try buying one legally.

If the POTUS gave them an order they would. All you would need to do is change the 2nd amendment.

Which requires a Constitutional Convention or a new Amendment. Good luck with either.

You missed the part where the second amendment is edited.

You missed the point that it can't be "edited" without a new Amendment or a CC.

He's about to pore through 77,156 of my posts in search of something that only exists in his ass.

Hey, he made his bed. :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ............. nothing.
Zero.
Bupkis.
Null and Nil.
The empty set.
The void.
Sweet Fanny Adams and buggerall.

He won't admit it though.

Yanno we did this same challenge with "climate change". Same result. Some people need to learn to read more and ass-ume less.

Whelp ---- being a nonconformist I can take a certain solace in being part of something that does not exist. :rock:

You are as conformist as a damned lemming. Get real. We have showed you chapter and verse how gun control laws have failed in every country on Earth and yet here you are trotting them out like the good little authoritarian you are.

Sorry Sleepy --- I have never "trotted out" a gun control law, ever. Since literally day one here, when it was the hot topic of the day. On the contrary I've noted over and over that they don't address the issue and that politicians playing that game are just posing and pandering.

Go ahead --- you've got five years of my posts to trot one in here and try to prove me wrong. Get busy

Guess we'll see dat dood ------------ LATER. :lol:

Sheesh, now you want to torture him...talk about inhumanity... :poke:

OK that's a fair point. He's about to pore through 77,156 of my posts in search of something that only exists in his ass.

Hey, he made his bed. :)

This current kerfuffle goes back to post #32 right...

Yanno, if you used your humor more often, I'd appreciate it...

How much you payin'? :deal:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back