Let's hear it for cops

Every cop I have ever known was a good man, honorable, brave and intelligent.

I've known some real asshole cops, but none strayed outside the law, and they'd throw themselves on a grenade if necessary to fulfill their mission.

You forgot to put the bystanders in your header also..alot of people came together and risk their lives to save others

Certainly uniformed officers are by and large great people who I would be willing to risk my life for in the event they were in danger. Those rushing in to the situation like last night are the kind who deserve respect and admiration. They became officers of the law for the right reasons.

They have to charge into the room of a mad man and stop him from killing hundreds of people, but first they have to make sure he hasn't built a booby-trap bomb that will take out four floors of a hotel.

Authorities, bystanders respond with bravery amid Las Vegas mass shooting

It's insane, but that's what cops do and what I say, it's time to stop giving them shit for doing their jobs.
Its not insane. Its their job. Stop kissing so much authoritarian ass. No one gave them shit for doing their jobs.

Agreed. Incredible job by the police to track the shooter down.

You must be white. My experience is the opposite. I've only known 2 outside my family that were good people.
So your family are uniquely good people and the rest of us are rotten?

What a moron you are.
You must be unable to read. I said "outside my family" meaning I have only met 2 that were not related that were good people.

Yes, it's insane to charge towards a man shooting a machine gun while also trying to figure out whether he's booby-trapped his hotel room to kill you and hundreds of other people if you break down his door.

Most people would not do that.

It's time to set some value on those who do and stop giving them so much shit all the time.

Yes, it's insane to charge towards a man shooting a machine gun while also trying to figure out whether he's booby-trapped his hotel room to kill you and hundreds of other people if you break down his door.

It's time to set some value on those who do and stop giving them so much shit all the time.
He was dead. You guys are embarrassingly servile to cops.

You must be white. My experience is the opposite. I've only known 2 outside my family that were good people.

What a moron you are.
You must be unable to read. I said "outside my family" meaning I have only met 2 that were not related that were good people.
So the cops in your family are good people, but other cops are not?

Why should we believe you?

He was dead. You guys are embarrassingly servile to cops.
You can go royally fuck yourself, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

What a moron you are.
So the cops in your family are good people, but other cops are not?

Why should we believe you?
Try again. This time read slowly.

Forum List

Back