All Israeli soldiers get this booklet and are obliged to carry and follow it

I hope the FBI is keeping an eye on radical jewish extremist immigrants

Actually Jews work with the FBI to make sure Islamic animals like you don't attack their places of worship. You should know that, Achmed.

Yup. I'm sure he's being watched and monitored by the appropriate authorities. It's no secret that they always start blabbering on the Internet first, before they carry out their attacks.

27 pages! My we have wandered from my OP.
The op noted that the IDF has codes of ethics that each soldier is obliged to carry around and follow. Does every soldier do well at following it? Not every. But the vast majority do. And they have to be reminded constantly.

Does Hamas have anything remotely like this? Don't make me laugh

Well there ya go, their code is based on the sayings of an illiterate terrorist prophet. No wonder they are such a depraved death cult.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Among the many Realities ignored by the Hasbarats is the fact that Zionists introduced what is called "Terrorism" into the region.

They used the first Letter Bombs, Car Bombs, and large scale Bombings killing members of all groups including Jews i.e. The King David Hotel & the Patria:

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”

Zionists Terrorist Gangs kill Jews & Americans just as readily as Muslims if they get in the way of their "Greater Israel" & other murderous & expansionist agendas. The same Zionist Gangs & political parities (i.e. German Zionist Federation) are just as dangerous to fellow Jews as to anyone else.

Also:

“Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists”

Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists Alternative

EXCERPT “An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.
According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).
These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion.
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.”CONTINUED

Additionally, as much as Israel's Hasbarats howl & whine about "Palestine suicide bombings", the fact is:

“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”

Thanks

9/11 was committed by Muslims. That was enough by itself.

Saudi Arabians...America's ally. Not a Palestinian in sight.

Mohammad Atta was Palestinian and so was the fort hood shooter as well as the asshole who just slaughtered five marines in Tennessee.
Mohammad Atta was an Egyptian, another America ally

http://www.biography.com/people/mohamed-atta-241184

Still not a Palestinian in sight on 9/11

Bzzzz wrong again. Just as Arafat was an Egyptian, Mohammad Atta was arrested and convicted by the Israelis in 1993 for a bus bombing and later released due to the Oslo Accords. So you can say the mastermind of 9-11 was also a Palestinian terrorist.

Really? He was living in Germany in 1993 and only moved to Egypt in 1995, the first Oslo accords were signed in 1993, so it must have been one of the shortest prison stints on record, especially as he was never in Israel at the time. Wrong again Rude-ee strikes again. Still not a Palestinian in sight no matter how much you try to squirm and twist the facts.

"Peace"? and what peace will that be? the one from their Hadith, about killing all until the last Jew?

Thanks, but, we'll pass.

------------------------
You don't speak for all Israelis, especially those not interested in stealing more land and slaughtering innocent civilians.

All experienced Middle East Watchers are familiar with the saying that "Israel will fight to the last drop of American blood" as well as the selfish "Sampson Option": "....We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”
General Moshe Dayan

Israel has never declared Final Borders & refuses to make peace because Peace would mean the end of its Expansionist agenda spelled out in the Oded Yinon Plan & "Greater Israel" Seizing / Hegemony over all land from the Litani River to the Euphrates R. to the Nile R.

The Netanyahu Regime's obsession with his internationally condemned, criminal & provocative Expansionism aka his para-Military Settlement Program
is proof of his choice of more Ethnic Cleansing & Regional Conflict over an equitable Peace.

In the long term, Israel is less secure by galvanizing enemies and alienating allies through relentless land grabs & massacres

I don't speak for any Israeli's I asked a simple question and expected an honest answer and all you give is the usual islamonazi propaganda pieces that have never been proven.

Grau is yet another paid propagandist spreading Islamic PaliNazi garbage which comes from from the same source that brought us Monte and Sherri.

And your evidence for this is.....? The only people paid to spread propaganda are Zionist Hasbarists
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda - Middle East - World - The Independent
Israel to pay students to defend it online
Prime Minister s Office Recruiting Students to Wage Online Hasbara Battles National Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News
https://wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e7/Hasbara_Handbook.pdf

More antisemetic canards of course. There is no such thing as paid Hasbara propagandists. But there are plenty of Islamic organizations that have assholes like you on their payola.

Hasbara troll technique #2, "Guilt by association, they point to some source your are linking to as being anti-semitic or neo-nazi." *sigh*

"canards" that's a strange word for you to use, did you look it up?

"They" are at war with your Tribe, not mine. we should keep away from it and not give arms to either side
Well since there's so much Jew hate gushing out of you on this forum, its easy to see that you're part of the the IslamoNazi tribe or in some way associated with it.

------------------------
You don't speak for all Israelis, especially those not interested in stealing more land and slaughtering innocent civilians.

All experienced Middle East Watchers are familiar with the saying that "Israel will fight to the last drop of American blood" as well as the selfish "Sampson Option": "....We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”
General Moshe Dayan

Israel has never declared Final Borders & refuses to make peace because Peace would mean the end of its Expansionist agenda spelled out in the Oded Yinon Plan & "Greater Israel" Seizing / Hegemony over all land from the Litani River to the Euphrates R. to the Nile R.

The Netanyahu Regime's obsession with his internationally condemned, criminal & provocative Expansionism aka his para-Military Settlement Program
is proof of his choice of more Ethnic Cleansing & Regional Conflict over an equitable Peace.

In the long term, Israel is less secure by galvanizing enemies and alienating allies through relentless land grabs & massacres

I don't speak for any Israeli's I asked a simple question and expected an honest answer and all you give is the usual islamonazi propaganda pieces that have never been proven.

Grau is yet another paid propagandist spreading Islamic PaliNazi garbage which comes from from the same source that brought us Monte and Sherri.

And your evidence for this is.....? The only people paid to spread propaganda are Zionist Hasbarists
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda - Middle East - World - The Independent
Prime Minister s Office Recruiting Students to Wage Online Hasbara Battles National Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

More antisemetic canards of course. There is no such thing as paid Hasbara propagandists. But there are plenty of Islamic organizations that have assholes like you on their payola.

Hasbara troll technique #2, "Guilt by association, they point to some source your are linking to as being anti-semitic or neo-nazi." *sigh*

Hah! Hasbara my ass. All the people that are pro Israel are posting on their own volition. But assholes like you and Grau copying and pasting from Islamist or neo Nazi sites, it's obvious there's something else going on there. Yes, look it up, you guys are like parrots, constantly repeating antisemetic canards or derivatives. There's hardly anything new ever with you.

Now I've counted 20 attacks by Jewish organizations among them bombings by Kahana group (which are terror) but also smoke grenade and tear gas "bombing". And I'm not sure those Animal activists weren't included because of some Rosenthal among 'em.

So now the FBI are "anti-Semitic" whatever next...Jewish terrorism is only due to provocations by the Moooslims constantly throwing stones at tanks...that clanging noise is enough to drive anyone to slaughter them...or burn their children alive.

Show us the FBI link then, Mahmoud. Otherwise take your Mickeymouse graph and stick it up your Mecca.

"Specifically, we reviewed all of the terrorist attacks on U.S. soil as documented by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START). (2012). Global Terrorism Database, as retrieved from Global Terrorism Database.

The START Global Terrorism Database spans from 1970 through 2012 (and will be updated from year-to-year), and – as of this writing – includes 104,000 terrorist incidents. As such, it is the most comprehensive open-source database open to the public."

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks in America Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

FBI Terrorism 2002 2005

FBI Reports and Publications

Look it up for yourself....I won't hold my breath.

NIce try, but as I've already showed among those terror "attacks" are bank robberies,
gas grenades and most rellative- Earth/Animal activists breaking cages and VANDALIZING state property.

Now there were about 27 (if remember correctly) Jewish attacks, among them real terror bombing,
and of course among those Animal activists must be some Rosenthal's...

No to put it near 911, beheading and You know the usual muslim stuff it's unfair and ridiculous to the VICTIMS to place their murderers along with vandals.

Muslim terrorism is a new kind-CIVILIZATION JIHAD- and the impact of this TERROR on people's hearts is on a different scale- nationwide- civilization wide.

fanger, et al,

Oh, this is so strange.

The Palestinian's do have a code of ethics, it's called the Hadith's
(COMMENT)

The "Hadith" dates back to the 7th Century. If the Israelis were to use the Customary Law and political practices of the 7th Century (1400 years ago), in a time when Middle East is ruled by the Eastern Byzantine Empire; a major world military power with a large army and extensive fleet, what would be the outcome for the Palestinians. Constantinople was a major cultural and religious center. Saint Gregory the Great (Gregorius Anicius --- himself a native of Arabissus, Roman Province of Armenia Secunda) is dead and Pope Sabinian assumes the Byzantine Papacy. The Emperor Maurice (who restored Khosrau to his rightful inheritance and throne in Persia) is assassinated and Khosrau II ("The Victorious"), the last of the great kings of Persia, moves to avenge his friend's death and devastates the Byzantine cities of the Middle East. By 622, the new Emperor Heraclius has reconstituted Byzantine military power and in 624 begins his march through Asia Minor and Armenia to reach Azerbaijan, and then turns south and destroys one of the most sacred Zoroastrian Fire Temples in the Persian Empire. Emperor Heraclius, with a vast army behind him, negotiates the return of the "True Cross;" discovered in Jerusalem in the year 326 by Empress Helena (mother of Constantine the Great); while searching for the tomb of Jesus. A portion of the True Cross was taken by Emperor Heraclius, which the Emperor displays in Constantinople. Then, in 629 (3 years before the Prophet Mohammad's death) personally travelled back to the Holy Lands and returns the segment, in its place of reverence within the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. Shortly afterwards, the great Byzantine (mostly Christian) cities of Syria and Palestine succumb to the pressures of a newly emerging Arab Military Force driven by Islamic Radicalism. Over the next 400 years, until the last of the Byzantine Strongholds fell, the Arab Islamic march move successfully forward until the end of the Fourth Crusade and the last of the Great Islamic Warriors Saladin, founder of the Ayyubid dynasty and the son of Ayub (the governor of Damascus) retires in poverty.

This was the atmosphere in which the Hadith was forged. And if the Israelis were to drop the Customary Laws of today, and adopt the Islamic beliefs of as demonstrated in this period, using the Islamic Warriors as the example, then what would the outcome be? Certainly, the Islamic Warriors of that period would not have given care or recognized any inherent rights of the people. It was Islam or death.

What is the application of the Hadith that you wish the Israelis to adopt? --- OR --- what in customary law of today is it that you wish the Israelis to decline?

What part of the Israelis ethic is detrimental to the Hostile Arab Palestinian?

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Hah! Hasbara my ass. All the people that are pro Israel are posting on their own volition. But assholes like you and Grau copying and pasting from Islamist or neo Nazi sites, it's obvious there's something else going on there. Yes, look it up, you guys are like parrots, constantly repeating antisemetic canards or derivatives. There's hardly anything new ever with you.

Hasbara troll technique #4 "Smears and insults - if the top 3 fail, then it's just character assassination."

Hasbara troll technique #4 "Smears and insults - if the top 3 fail, then it's just character assassination."

Character assassination. Ha ha ha. You don't have a character or any integrity for it to be assassinated, you lowlife Jew hating bum. Do you have anything but antisemetic canards and calling all people who show support for Israel "Hasbara"? No I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back