All Israeli soldiers get this booklet and are obliged to carry and follow it

Now I've counted 20 attacks by Jewish organizations among them bombings by Kahana group (which are terror) but also smoke grenade and tear gas "bombing". And I'm not sure those Animal activists weren't included because of some Rosenthal among 'em.

So now the FBI are "anti-Semitic" whatever next...Jewish terrorism is only due to provocations by the Moooslims constantly throwing stones at tanks...that clanging noise is enough to drive anyone to slaughter them...or burn their children alive.

The former "Epithet of Mass Destruction".......howling "anti Semite" has long since become a meaningless tool of desperate & failed Hasbara Trolls

The addition of "Self Hating Jew" to those examples of an inability to refute simple facts conveniently includes everyone on the planet since every one is either a Jew or a non Jew.

The Zionist "Provoke-then-Massacre" tactic is hardly a new one:

"Our strategy was always to provoke the Arabs and get an appropriate response so we could attack and smash them".
[Israeli General Moshe Dayan; diaries]
Not so Happy New Year New Years p49
Investors Room Israeli Gaza conflict - MoneyAM - Free Share Prices Stock Quotes Charts News Level2

Netanyahu & his fellow War Criminals have announced a refusal to a Two State solution & an unwillingness to make Peace precisely to continue the slaughter of Palestine's native population.

Making Peace would require a cessation of Settlement Sprawl, Palestinian home demolition & other provocative machinations allowing IDF to use its sophisticated US provided arsenal on the most ruthlessly persecuted population in modern History.

Thanks

You show your true intent as a rabid racist Nazi jew hater and islamofascist when you posted " Hasbara Trolls " the latest islamomarxist buzz word that now lacks any meaning because it has been overused by brain dead Palestinian supporters

They are not breeding like rabbits they are just importing more illegal immigrants from Jordan and Egypt. Have you heard the arab saying " women for children, boys for pleasure, melons for sheer delight "
YAWN

If this board bores you so much why don't you stop coming here, you could go and watch the sewage works instead.

------------------------

To avoid any confusion, I didn't write:

"They are not breeding like rabbits they are just importing more illegal immigrants from Jordan and Egypt. Have you heard the arab saying " women for children, boys for pleasure, melons for sheer delight "
"
-------------

However, I have yet to read a mature, rational, & factual Comment addressing and / or refuting anything I have written & supported.

These puerile Hasbara Trolls are not considering Israel's best long term interests byventing their hate filled bigotry & supporting the current, Genocidal Zionist Occupiers of Vichy Palestine.

Israel cannot survive without Foreign Aid & citizens of those countries providing that foreign aid are getting fed up with the Genocidal, Expansionist & Criminal Netanyahu Regime:

Supporting a myopic, violent & grasping Regime is not "Supporting Israel"

“Henry Kissinger: ''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
Kavkazcenter.com

EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.
Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.

Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.

The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.

The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”

In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED

You show your true intent as a rabid racist Nazi jew hater and islamofascist when you posted " These puerile Hasbara Trolls " the latest islamomarxist buzz word that now lacks any meaning because it has been overused by brain dead Palestinian supporters.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” -Socrates

Try again when you have some actual Facts to relate[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong don't you have the intelligence to come up a reply to the truth. I posted facts and it seems that you cant argue with them.

Now I've counted 20 attacks by Jewish organizations among them bombings by Kahana group (which are terror) but also smoke grenade and tear gas "bombing". And I'm not sure those Animal activists weren't included because of some Rosenthal among 'em.

So now the FBI are "anti-Semitic" whatever next...Jewish terrorism is only due to provocations by the Moooslims constantly throwing stones at tanks...that clanging noise is enough to drive anyone to slaughter them...or burn their children alive.

How about a link to Israeli terrorism then, you know the score unbiased and non partisan.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Among the many Realities ignored by the Hasbarats is the fact that Zionists introduced what is called "Terrorism" into the region.

They used the first Letter Bombs, Car Bombs, and large scale Bombings killing members of all groups including Jews i.e. The King David Hotel & the Patria:

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”

Zionists Terrorist Gangs kill Jews & Americans just as readily as Muslims if they get in the way of their "Greater Israel" & other murderous & expansionist agendas. The same Zionist Gangs & political parities (i.e. German Zionist Federation) are just as dangerous to fellow Jews as to anyone else.

Also:

“Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists”

Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists Alternative

EXCERPT “An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.
According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).
These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion.
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.”CONTINUED

Additionally, as much as Israel's Hasbarats howl & whine about "Palestine suicide bombings", the fact is:

“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”

Thanks

How about a link to Israeli terrorism then, you know the score unbiased and non partisan.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Among the many Realities ignored by the Hasbarats is the fact that Zionists introduced what is called "Terrorism" into the region.

They used the first Letter Bombs, Car Bombs, and large scale Bombings killing members of all groups including Jews i.e. The King David Hotel & the Patria:

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”

Zionists Terrorist Gangs kill Jews & Americans just as readily as Muslims if they get in the way of their "Greater Israel" & other murderous & expansionist agendas. The same Zionist Gangs & political parities (i.e. German Zionist Federation) are just as dangerous to fellow Jews as to anyone else.

Also:

“Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists”

Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists Alternative

EXCERPT “An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.
According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.”CONTINUED

Additionally, as much as Israel's Hasbarats howl & whine about "Palestine suicide bombings", the fact is:

“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”

Thanks

9/11 was committed by Muslims. That was enough by itself.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Also:

Thanks

Not so fast there.......

I don't believe Poll statistics to be exact but depending on how the Poll question is asked, a vast majority of Americans no longer believe the absurd "Official Version"

For Example:

“Scientific Poll: 84% Say 9/11 Is A Cover Up - Prison Planet.com
www.prisonplanet.com/articles/October2006/141006poll.htm‎

“One in Seven Believe U.S. Government staged the 9/11 attacks in conspiracy”
One in seven believe American Government staged the 9 11 attacks in conspiracy Daily Mail Online

. . . . . . . . . .

In addition to reams of expert testimony from individuals who are far more knowledgeable in the fields of piloting an airliner, demolition, etc etc even the FBI didn't believe Bin Laden etc were involved:

FBI: No hard evidence linking Bin Laden to 9/11
FBI No hard evidence linking Bin Laden to 9 11

Look for Yourself:

FBI Most Wanted List
FBI Be part of the solution.

He's wanted for other stuff but 9/11 isn't one of them.......

Turkey and Israel What Lies Behind the Recent Volte Face by G n l Tol
. . . . . . . . .
Other than an excuse to vilify Muslims by anti Islamic bigots, why do some people still hang on the unbelievable Official Version of 9/11

Please take a look:

“Psychologists Explain 9/11 Denial Despite Hard Scientific Evidence”
Psychologists Explain 9 11 Denial Despite Hard Scientific Evidence Conscious Life News

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Additionally, the solution to any crime exists in figuring who stood to benefit & "Means, Motive & Opportunity".

If a.Q. was responsible, why was the first reaction of the US Government to destroy Iraq, for Israel?

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN. ’03

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Also:

Thanks

Not so fast there.......

I don't believe Poll statistics to be exact but depending on how the Poll question is asked, a vast majority of Americans no longer believe the absurd "Official Version"

For Example:

One in seven believe American Government staged the 9 11 attacks in conspiracy Daily Mail Online

. . . . . . . . . .

In addition to reams of expert testimony from individuals who are far more knowledgeable in the fields of piloting an airliner, demolition, etc etc even the FBI didn't believe Bin Laden etc were involved:

Look for Yourself:

FBI Most Wanted List

. . . . . . . . .
Other than an excuse to vilify Muslims by anti Islamic bigots, why do some people still hang on the unbelievable Official Version of 9/11

Please take a look:

Psychologists Explain 9 11 Denial Despite Hard Scientific Evidence Conscious Life News

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Additionally, the solution to any crime exists in figuring who stood to benefit & "Means, Motive & Opportunity".

If a.Q. was responsible, why was the first reaction of the US Government to destroy Iraq, for Israel?

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN. ’03
This isn't the thread for goofy conspiracy theories.

Happy to see the bullshit is still flowing here. The date stamp of this article based upon it's URL is from 2005.

NEXT!

So because a child was murdered in 2005 it's of no consequence to you then? Oh forgot, she was a Palestinian "untermensch", so they don't count to Zionists like you, got it.

Man you really do not know me do you. The reason I pointed out the fact that it was in 2005 means that we have probably hashed this out already, to the further distraction and derailment, and in many many other threads; not that I think it is of no consequence.

Try again. And check it. I didn't even call you names.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Also:

Thanks

Saudi Arabians...America's ally. Not a Palestinian in sight.

Happy to see the bullshit is still flowing here. The date stamp of this article based upon it's URL is from 2005.

NEXT!

So because a child was murdered in 2005 it's of no consequence to you then? Oh forgot, she was a Palestinian "untermensch", so they don't count to Zionists like you, got it.

Man you really do not know me do you. The reason I pointed out the fact that it was in 2005 means that we have probably hashed this out already, to the further distraction and derailment, and in many many other threads; not that I think it is of no consequence.

Try again. And check it. I didn't even call you names.

Neither did I, you admitted yourself you are a Zionist in previous posts; are you now denying you are a Zionist? If that's the case, I'll stop calling you one.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Also:

Thanks

Not so fast there.......

For Example:

. . . . . . . . . .

Look for Yourself:

FBI Most Wanted List

. . . . . . . . .

Please take a look:

. . . . . . . . . . . .

You mean like this one: "All Israeli soldiers get this booklet and are obliged to carry and follow it"?
sounds like a far-fetched theory to me. ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Also:

Thanks

Not so fast there.......

For Example:

. . . . . . . . . .

Look for Yourself:

FBI Most Wanted List

. . . . . . . . .

Please take a look:

. . . . . . . . . . . .

You mean like this one: "All Israeli soldiers get this booklet and are obliged to carry and follow it"?

That's not a theory. That's policy.

A far-fetched theory could be described as "Palestinians" or "Islamic freedom fighters".

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Also:

Thanks

Not so fast there.......

For Example:

. . . . . . . . . .

Look for Yourself:

FBI Most Wanted List

. . . . . . . . .

Please take a look:

. . . . . . . . . . . .

A far-fetched theory could be described as "Palestinians" or "Islamic freedom fighters".

The far fetched theory part is "...and follow it"

Not so fast there.......

For Example:

. . . . . . . . . .

Look for Yourself:

FBI Most Wanted List

. . . . . . . . .

Please take a look:

. . . . . . . . . . . .

The far fetched theory part is "...and follow it"
I'm always struck at the impotence displayed by the rabid jooooooo hating cabal which slams away at their keyboard but won't put their slurred words into action.

In other news, about a quarter million have died in Iraq and Syria at the hands of the ISIS freedom fighters, the vast majority Moslems slaughtered by their fellow Moslems and not a peep, not a whimper from the wannabes.

Allahu Akbar!

I've met Obama Bin Laden and he told me he eats pork every Friday and sleeps with underage armadillos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B'tselem and Breaking the silence- are one organization living of foreign money. Those lefty-socialist are beyond happy to join the IDF just to have SOME credibility in bashing it afterwards. SO GIVE US A BREAK.

Not to say that crimes don't occur in the army, any army. We'd be more than happy to be in a situation where we only needed a small portion of the population to serve in the army- not our choice.

----------------

The proof of Genocidal intent on the part of Israel is in the choice of the Netanyahu Regime etc to use illegal experimental Chemical, Genotoxic, D.U. ordinance & D.I.M.E. Bombs on a civilian population is proof of their intent to Exterminate and Expel all native non Jews aka Genocide.

These banned weapons kill on a wide scale, are lethal, have no known treatment and continue to kill over a period of Generations.

Israel's response is to ban the experienced medical personnel that may be able to find a cure.

“Israel shuts Dr Gilbert out from Gaza for life”
Israel shuts Dr Gilbert out from Gaza for life - The Local
EXCERPT “Now the Israeli government is stating that Gilbert is banned for security reasons, according to an email from the Norwegian embassy in Tel Aviv. The embassy took up the case on Gilbert's behalf after he was refused entry last month.” CONTINUED

Your attempts to justify blatant Genocide are inexcusably sadistic & depraved.

How many balestinians lived in Gaza in '67?
How many balestinians live there now?

Grau be careful for You unknowingly support
spreading the TRUTH...

Let's compare evidence?

How many balestinians lived in Gaza in '67?
How many balestinians live there now?

1967= 0
now= 0

So there weren't balestinians neither then nor now??
Quiet a genocide...

Now care to relate to facts?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes, part of Zionist Genocide is "Quiet" in that is the most under-reported systematic extermination in the world today.

The simple definition of Genocide makes no mention as to the number or percentage of people killed but, rather, to the systematic mechanized way in which it is done & to whom:

Genocide Definition of genocide by Merriam-Webster
"Genocide: the deliberate killing of people who belong to a particular racial, political, or cultural group"

The Foreign Zionists and their descendents who now rule "Vichy Palestine"
have repeatedly made their Genocidal intent perfectly clear over the years

No one has been able to find the alleged, earlier "Final Solution" Plan however, the genocidal intent of Palestine's ruling Zionists is clearly spelled out in Plan Dalet.:

"Our strategy was always to provoke the Arabs and get an appropriate response so we could attack and smash them".
[Israeli General Moshe Dayan; diaries]

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
against the boulders and walls." -- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak
Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
Northerntruthseeker Does Israel Make Us Safer Absolutely NOT

“..... most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED
Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command :

“I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict” “Defense Minister Ya'alon:
Defense Minister Ya alon I am not looking for a solution I am looking for a way to manage the conflict 972 Magazine

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as
slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.

"What happened in the Dahiya quarter of Beirut in 2006 will happen in every village from which Israel is fired on. […] We will apply disproportionate force on it and cause great damage and destruction there. From our standpoint, these are not civilian villages, they are military bases." Maj. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot

Re: Palestinian Mothers "They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists.”
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
Are you serious Israeli politician calls for mothers of all Palestinians to be killed Al Bawaba

"We killed them out of a certain naive hubris. Believing with absolute certitude that now, with the White House, the Senate, and much of the American media in our hands, the lives of others do not count as much as our own..." —Ari Shavat. Reproduced in the New York Times, May 27th, 1999

. . . . . . . . . . .

I've already posted documented examples of IDF's extensive & intentional, illegal use of experimental, Chemical, Genotoxic ordinance & D.I.M.E. bombs on one, particular civilian population.

In addition to that example of Genocide is the one exposed by the Documentary Film: "The Lab"

Because most US Major Media is dominated by a few influential Zionists & Zionist Groups, Zionist atrocities & examples of Genocide go unmentioned except in smaller, Independent media.

Among the more outrageous examples of systematic Zionist Genocide is the Israeli use of non Jewish civilians as human guinea pigs for marketing purposes:

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population”
WRMEA The Lab Israel Tests Weapons Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
EXCERPT “The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.”CONTINUED

. . . . . . . . . . .

Among the complaints made by employees of the Holocaust Industry was the "mechanized" way in which Jews were killed.

The only difference today is that Zionists are systematically exterminating Palestine's native population in Air Conditioned comfort.

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
Israel paves the way for killing by remote control The National

“Killing by Remote Control: The Bulldozing of Morality”
Killing By Remote Control

“Jewish Group Decries Israel's Remote-Controlled Bulldozers”
CorpWatch Jewish Group Decries Israel s Remote-Controlled Bulldozers

That post and its sources belong here:

flushing_toilet.jpg

My family are most Israel veterans, and they know perfectly what it means to be in the IDF in key positions. They know that those organizations are a bunch of crap, I'll take their words over words of traitors.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Like most unpaid comment writers, I have a life outside of this and other Forums & cannot immediately respond to every question or Comment. Yesterday I was at the V.A. among other combat veterans my age & the younger ones who were burned, mutilated & traumatized fighting real Wars for your parasitic & genocidal, little enclave, i.e.:

I don't think ill of Israel in general, Israelis etc just as there are many ethical & courageous, well educated IDF members who don't think well of raving, racist, blustering & cowardly IDF child killers. They are also bright enough to realize that Israel can't Kill its way out of what some Naziesque IDF members regard as the "Palestinian Problem" as is the current thinking of the criminal Netanyahu Regime:

Re: Palestinian Mothers "They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists.”
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK

Rather than posting a flurry of different, disingenuous & unsupported Comments, if you have any questions you'd like answered or responses to comments I've written, please state them in one civil, mature, coherent & articulate comment & I'll be glad to respond.

Like most people, I tend to ignore insulting, unsupported opinions & hate filled, racist tantrums.

Today's anti-Semitism tries to look so 'polite' and intelligent...

Tell me how can You claim that:
"I don't think ill of Israel in general, Israelis etc"

After writing:
"your parasitic & genocidal, little enclave"...

Or You were just preparing the ground for those one-sided quotations...so that You seem politically correct?

Shalom

- - - - - - - - - - - -

You know when you've debunked the falsehoods of a genocidal Zionist shill when they are forced to resort to howling "Anti-Semite" aka the "White Flag" of debate.

Any rational, honest & ethical person would interpret what I wrote & meant as condemning Israel's criminal element while not condemning ALL Israelis.

So, any non Jew who condemns Israel's criminal element is an "anti Semite" while any Jew who condemns Israel's criminal element is a "Self Hating Jew"

What a convenient way to slander everyone on the planet who condemns today's most egregious & heavily funded Genocide

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

Palestinians are the genocidal maniacs. Get it right, sock.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Hitler's Mufti

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. "Hitler’s Mufti," as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

I prefer to credibly document my assertions for the sake of honesty before prematurely proclaiming myself the "Victor"

Documented Fact 1. It may surprise you to know that the Region called Palestine has been around long before 1945 while "....Jordan became an independent sovereign state officially known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan.”* in 1946.

You're welcome to state that Italy is China & be equally creative but wrong.

"Palestine"
Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
EXCERPT “Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn; Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: פלשתינה Palestina) is a geographic region in Western Asia between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. It is sometimes considered to include adjoining territories. The name was used by Ancient Greek writers, and was later used for the Roman province Syria Palaestina, the Byzantine Palaestina Prima, and the Umayyad and Abbasid province of Jund Filastin.”CONTINUED

* "Jordan"
EXCERPT “After the post–World War I division of West Asia by Britain and France, the Emirate of Transjordan was officially recognized by the Council of the League of Nations in 1922. In 1946, Jordan became an independent sovereign state officially known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan.”CONTINUED

Documented Fact # 2. While looking at NY, NY on Google Earth, I didn't see any people either & saw many wide open spaces so why don't you head on up and stake out your claim......let me know how that works out for you.

However, according to the U.N.: “With a population numbering 1.4 million it (Gaza) is one of the most densely populated areas in the world" (1)

(1)
“United Nations Development Programme”
Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
http://www.undp.ps/en/aboutundp/aboutpalpp.html
EXCERPT “With a population numbering 1.4 million it is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Gaza is highly urbanised with the bulk of the population living in cities, towns and eight crowded refugee camps, home to over 800,000 refugees.”CONTINUED

If Gaza is so sparsely populated, Israel must have targeted civilians to have killed over 2,200 of them last year.

Read & learn

The region known as Palestine was invented by the Romans in about 70 C.E. as in insult to the Jews.

Does not alter the fact that over 50% of gaza is unoccupied open land, and that is where the terrorists should be firing their illegal weapons from.

No targeting at all if hamas insist on firing illegal weapons from occupied civilian areas then they will be held accountable for the deaths of 2,200 terrorists/militia/human shields.

You should read the IHL, Geneva conventions and learn the true facts instead of touting islamonazi propaganda, blood libels and lies.

---------------------

1. If you can't read the credible sources I've already posted, get some help.
If you won't read them, there's no point in my responding:

"Palestine"
EXCERPT “Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn; Greek: Παλαιστίνη

It's generally accepted that the Greeks preceded (came before) the Romans.

Either way, the Native Arabic Christian Residents of Palestine are genetically connected to pre- Canaanite residents:

“Palestinian people”
Palestinians - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
EXCERPT“Genetic analysis suggests that Palestinians are "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times," and that the Muslims among them are largely descendants of Christians and Jews from the southern Levant.[19”"CONTINUED

2. It doesn't matter where Hamas operates their legal Resistance,(1) IDF targets civilians & destroys life sustaining infrastructure anyway (SEE PLAN DALET)

“Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag”
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/01/27/60853/i

“Kids in the crosshairs: Photo of Palestinian children killed by IDF wins World Press Photo award”
http://rt.com/news/gaza-photo-award-target-353/comments/

“Israel Sprays Farms In Gaza With Poisonous Chemicals (Video)”
Israel Sprays Farms In Gaza With Poisonous Chemicals Video Your News Wire

“Despite truce, Gaza fishermen under fire at sea”
Despite truce Gaza fishermen under fire at sea The National

“Video: Palestinians shot dead at Nakba Day protest did not threaten soldiers”Video Palestinians shot dead at Nakba Day protest did not threaten soldiers - Diplomacy and Defense - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

. . . . . . . . . . .
The Netanyahu Regime has made it clear that it prefers the status quo (killing Palestinians) to making peace by its relentless, internationally condemned, "Peace Busting" Settlement Expansionism

“I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict” “Defense Minister Ya'alon:
Defense Minister Ya alon I am not looking for a solution I am looking for a way to manage the conflict 972 Magazine

. . . . . . . .
(1)
“United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236”
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

“Do Palestinians Have the Right to Defend Themselves?”
BY: Ramzy Baroud
EXCERPT ""Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Convention of 1949, (Act 1 C4), passed in 1977, declared that armed struggle can be used, as a last resort, as a method of exercising the right of self-determination."CONTINUED

"Peace"? and what peace will that be? the one from their Hadith, about killing all until the last Jew?

Thanks, but, we'll pass.

------------------------
You don't speak for all Israelis, especially those not interested in stealing more land and slaughtering innocent civilians.

All experienced Middle East Watchers are familiar with the saying that "Israel will fight to the last drop of American blood" as well as the selfish "Sampson Option": "....We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”
General Moshe Dayan

Israel has never declared Final Borders & refuses to make peace because Peace would mean the end of its Expansionist agenda spelled out in the Oded Yinon Plan & "Greater Israel" Seizing / Hegemony over all land from the Litani River to the Euphrates R. to the Nile R.

The Netanyahu Regime's obsession with his internationally condemned, criminal & provocative Expansionism aka his para-Military Settlement Program
is proof of his choice of more Ethnic Cleansing & Regional Conflict over an equitable Peace.

In the long term, Israel is less secure by galvanizing enemies and alienating allies through relentless land grabs & massacres

I don't speak for any Israeli's I asked a simple question and expected an honest answer and all you give is the usual islamonazi propaganda pieces that have never been proven.

Grau is yet another paid propagandist spreading Islamic PaliNazi garbage which comes from from the same source that brought us Monte and Sherri.

The region known as Palestine was invented by the Romans in about 70 C.E. as in insult to the Jews.

Does not alter the fact that over 50% of gaza is unoccupied open land, and that is where the terrorists should be firing their illegal weapons from.

No targeting at all if hamas insist on firing illegal weapons from occupied civilian areas then they will be held accountable for the deaths of 2,200 terrorists/militia/human shields.

You should read the IHL, Geneva conventions and learn the true facts instead of touting islamonazi propaganda, blood libels and lies.

---------------------

1. If you can't read the credible sources I've already posted, get some help.
If you won't read them, there's no point in my responding:

"Palestine"
EXCERPT “Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn; Greek: Παλαιστίνη

It's generally accepted that the Greeks preceded (came before) the Romans.

Either way, the Native Arabic Christian Residents of Palestine are genetically connected to pre- Canaanite residents:

“Palestinian people”
Palestinians - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
EXCERPT“Genetic analysis suggests that Palestinians are "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times," and that the Muslims among them are largely descendants of Christians and Jews from the southern Levant.[19”"CONTINUED

2. It doesn't matter where Hamas operates their legal Resistance,(1) IDF targets civilians & destroys life sustaining infrastructure anyway (SEE PLAN DALET)

“Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag”
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/01/27/60853/i

“Kids in the crosshairs: Photo of Palestinian children killed by IDF wins World Press Photo award”
http://rt.com/news/gaza-photo-award-target-353/comments/

“Despite truce, Gaza fishermen under fire at sea”
Despite truce Gaza fishermen under fire at sea The National

“Video: Palestinians shot dead at Nakba Day protest did not threaten soldiers”Video Palestinians shot dead at Nakba Day protest did not threaten soldiers - Diplomacy and Defense - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

. . . . . . . . . . .
The Netanyahu Regime has made it clear that it prefers the status quo (killing Palestinians) to making peace by its relentless, internationally condemned, "Peace Busting" Settlement Expansionism

. . . . . . . .
(1)
“United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236”
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

“Do Palestinians Have the Right to Defend Themselves?”
BY: Ramzy Baroud
EXCERPT ""Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Convention of 1949, (Act 1 C4), passed in 1977, declared that armed struggle can be used, as a last resort, as a method of exercising the right of self-determination."CONTINUED

"Peace"? and what peace will that be? the one from their Hadith, about killing all until the last Jew?

Thanks, but, we'll pass.

------------------------
You don't speak for all Israelis, especially those not interested in stealing more land and slaughtering innocent civilians.

All experienced Middle East Watchers are familiar with the saying that "Israel will fight to the last drop of American blood" as well as the selfish "Sampson Option": "....We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”
General Moshe Dayan

Israel has never declared Final Borders & refuses to make peace because Peace would mean the end of its Expansionist agenda spelled out in the Oded Yinon Plan & "Greater Israel" Seizing / Hegemony over all land from the Litani River to the Euphrates R. to the Nile R.

The Netanyahu Regime's obsession with his internationally condemned, criminal & provocative Expansionism aka his para-Military Settlement Program
is proof of his choice of more Ethnic Cleansing & Regional Conflict over an equitable Peace.

In the long term, Israel is less secure by galvanizing enemies and alienating allies through relentless land grabs & massacres

So enlighten us about the number of arabs You call "Palestinians" that lived before 67' or even '47 ...and their amount today. This should easily prove Your case. Can You be honest about it?

And this is typical 'expansion' right?
Israeli disengagement from Gaza - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Or giving back Sinai for peace is classical expansion right?
Egypt Israel Peace Treaty - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now why did Jordan signed a long term peace with us
but had to withstand a failed revolt of it's majority of balestinians'?
Why Jordan is developing,progressive but all those who wish to coquesr Israel are fighting each other?
Israel Jordan peace treaty - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

All You count on is Goebbels' tactic of REPITITION to BRAINWASH
lefty-socialist hippie masses of fools.

-_________________

1. Re: "
"So enlighten us about the number of arabs You call "Palestinians" that lived before 67' or even '47 ...and their amount today. This should easily prove Your case. Can You be honest about it?"

To which "case" are you referring?

2. Re: Expansion: Think "relentless, illegal Settlement sprawl & ruthless Palestinian home demolition"

Name just ONE instance in History in which Foreign Armies / Terrorist Gangs have come from far away, invaded and ruthlessly Occupied any Native Population without meating Resistance from that population.

Of the 37 signatories to Israel's Declaration of Independence, only ONE was from the Region. The rest were from Europe & elsewhere

And:
"There is not a single place built in this country that
did not have a former Arab population."(see below)

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know
the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography
books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are
not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place
of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the
place of Tal al- Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that
did not have a former Arab population." -- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The
Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

- Gaza: Israel still controls Gaza's deadly Blockade & has rendered Gaza a barely habitable toxic waste dump. Of course they're willing to withdraw from an area they are destroying & poisoning:

EXCERPT “Israeli pesticide planes sprayed Gaza’s agricultural lands east of Gaza in recent days causing huge damage to the crops in a very short space of time."CONTINUED

- Sinai: Again, still under Israeli control & uninhabitable Considering the amount of Palestinian land Israel has stolen over the decades, whatever they've given back is a joke. It's like the car thief who steals an entire car, returns a hubcap & expects gratitude from the owner.

As long as the Netanyahu Regime continues, relentless & provocative Settlement Sprawl & is committing Genocide via Experimental, Chemical, Genotoxic Weapons, diversionary drivel about Jordan etc mean nothing.

Accusing Opponents to these sadistic & Naziesque Exterminations via Chemicals, D.U. etc of "Propaganda" is laughable in light of Israel's State Run multi-million /billion $ Hasbara / Propaganda industry.

It's ironic that you should mention "Repetition" when that is the cornerstone of training for you & your fellow Hasbara Hirelings:

"Luntz tells advocates to ...trot out the constant line about Hamas using human shields." (1)

Israel is the only country in the world with such an extensive, costly, international & sophisticated Propaganda Industry......

Or.....

So badly needs one.

(1) “Frank Luntz’s latest hasbara talking points – how to defend Israel post-Gaza”
Frank Luntz s latest hasbara talking points how to defend Israel post-Gaza MuzzleWatch

This idiot quotes IslamoNazi bullshit sources like it's an art form. Funny part is that it actually thinks there is any validity to these claims

Show us the FBI link then, Mahmoud. Otherwise take your Mickeymouse graph and stick it up your Mecca.

No one could know what the current population of Gaza is today.

Would YOU want to be a census taker in what has been rendered a combination fetid, Toxic Waste Dump / Open Air Shooting Gallery / Labratory for Israel's testing of Chemical, Genotoxic Weapons etc?

Because the effects of IDF's Experimental Chemical & Genotoxic Weapons is to inflict incurable, terminal & painful wounds that cause later deaths, birth deaths & guarantee deaths in other for generations, an actual casualty number from a single Mass Slaughter like "Protective Edge" etc is impossible to calculate.

The "lessons from the holocaust" that members of the criminal Netanyahu Regime, its Zionist War Criminals & apologists for Israel's Genocide have learned is how to exterminate multitudes more surreptitiously.
Has anyone told the Pal beggars and squatters of the Genocide? <---- note the capital "G"

They've been breeding like rabbits, presumably as a way to extort more international welfare dollars from the infidel.

They are not breeding like rabbits they are just importing more illegal immigrants from Jordan and Egypt. Have you heard the arab saying " women for children, boys for pleasure, melons for sheer delight "
YAWN

If this board bores you so much why don't you stop coming here, you could go and watch the sewage works instead.

------------------------

To avoid any confusion, I didn't write:

"They are not breeding like rabbits they are just importing more illegal immigrants from Jordan and Egypt. Have you heard the arab saying " women for children, boys for pleasure, melons for sheer delight "
"
-------------

However, I have yet to read a mature, rational, & factual Comment addressing and / or refuting anything I have written & supported.

These puerile Hasbara Trolls are not considering Israel's best long term interests byventing their hate filled bigotry & supporting the current, Genocidal Zionist Occupiers of Vichy Palestine.

Israel cannot survive without Foreign Aid & citizens of those countries providing that foreign aid are getting fed up with the Genocidal, Expansionist & Criminal Netanyahu Regime:

Supporting a myopic, violent & grasping Regime is not "Supporting Israel"

“Henry Kissinger: ''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
Kavkazcenter.com

EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.
Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.

Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.

The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.

The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”

In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^
Well that was just a sock posting an article from a neo Nazi site and then Posting a fake link that doesn't even work. You are pathetic.

Forum List

Back