All Israeli soldiers get this booklet and are obliged to carry and follow it

How about a link to Israeli terrorism then, you know the score unbiased and non partisan.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Among the many Realities ignored by the Hasbarats is the fact that Zionists introduced what is called "Terrorism" into the region.

They used the first Letter Bombs, Car Bombs, and large scale Bombings killing members of all groups including Jews i.e. The King David Hotel & the Patria:

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”

Zionists Terrorist Gangs kill Jews & Americans just as readily as Muslims if they get in the way of their "Greater Israel" & other murderous & expansionist agendas. The same Zionist Gangs & political parities (i.e. German Zionist Federation) are just as dangerous to fellow Jews as to anyone else.

Also:

“Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists”

Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists Alternative

EXCERPT “An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.
According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).
These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion.
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.”CONTINUED

Additionally, as much as Israel's Hasbarats howl & whine about "Palestine suicide bombings", the fact is:

“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”

Thanks

9/11 was committed by Muslims. That was enough by itself.

Saudi Arabians...America's ally. Not a Palestinian in sight.

Mohammad Atta was Palestinian and so was the fort hood shooter as well as the asshole who just slaughtered five marines in Tennessee.
----------------

And the Fire Bombers in the Lavon Affaire & Murderers of 34 Americans aboard the USS Liberty were Israelis.....

....The difference is that Israeli murderers of Americans use ordinance suppled by US taxpayers

What murders of 34 Americans, who has been charged and sentenced for them. How about links to your claims or retract and admit that you have sensationalised the incident out of uncontrolled Jew hatred

This isn't the thread for goofy conspiracy theories.

You mean like this one: "All Israeli soldiers get this booklet and are obliged to carry and follow it"?
sounds like a far-fetched theory to me. ;)

That's not a theory. That's policy.

A far-fetched theory could be described as "Palestinians" or "Islamic freedom fighters".

The far fetched theory part is "...and follow it"
I'm always struck at the impotence displayed by the rabid jooooooo hating cabal which slams away at their keyboard but won't put their slurred words into action.

In other news, about a quarter million have died in Iraq and Syria at the hands of the ISIS freedom fighters, the vast majority Moslems slaughtered by their fellow Moslems and not a peep, not a whimper from the wannabes.

Allahu Akbar!

Standard Hasbarist Islamophobe tactic when losing the argument; try to conflate the Palestinian Resistance movement with Salafist Islamic fundamentalist jihadi fanatics who would most probably slaughter Palestinians alongside Israelis. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you want comments on the situation regarding ISIS/ISIL/IS/Dai'sh start a thread in the Middle East- General forum.

Birds of a feather and islamonazi terrorists tend to flock together

How about a link to Israeli terrorism then, you know the score unbiased and non partisan.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Among the many Realities ignored by the Hasbarats is the fact that Zionists introduced what is called "Terrorism" into the region.

They used the first Letter Bombs, Car Bombs, and large scale Bombings killing members of all groups including Jews i.e. The King David Hotel & the Patria:

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”

Zionists Terrorist Gangs kill Jews & Americans just as readily as Muslims if they get in the way of their "Greater Israel" & other murderous & expansionist agendas. The same Zionist Gangs & political parities (i.e. German Zionist Federation) are just as dangerous to fellow Jews as to anyone else.

Also:

“Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists”

Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists Alternative

EXCERPT “An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.
According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).
These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion.
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.”CONTINUED

Additionally, as much as Israel's Hasbarats howl & whine about "Palestine suicide bombings", the fact is:

“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”

Thanks

9/11 was committed by Muslims. That was enough by itself.

Saudi Arabians...America's ally. Not a Palestinian in sight.

Mohammad Atta was Palestinian and so was the fort hood shooter as well as the asshole who just slaughtered five marines in Tennessee.
Mohammad Atta was an Egyptian, another America ally

http://www.biography.com/people/mohamed-atta-241184

Still not a Palestinian in sight on 9/11

Until they started to dance and hand out sweets all over the world. Strange how the very next day the blood libels started with the palestnians living in the west claiming that not one Jew turned up for work that day in the whole WTC complex, when the reality was not one Palestinian turned up.

Oh,,, I'm sure I did not open the debate into the time period for the origin of the ethics. I believe that was you (see your quoted post) when you raised the ethics of more than a thousand years ago.

You believe incorrectly.
Islamist taqiyya tactic. Backstroke, sidestep and lie when the truth needs to be ignored for advancement of the jihad.

---------------------

1. If you can't read the credible sources I've already posted, get some help.
If you won't read them, there's no point in my responding:

"Palestine"
Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
EXCERPT “Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn; Greek: Παλαιστίνη

It's generally accepted that the Greeks preceded (came before) the Romans.

Either way, the Native Arabic Christian Residents of Palestine are genetically connected to pre- Canaanite residents:

“Palestinian people”
Palestinians - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
EXCERPT“Genetic analysis suggests that Palestinians are "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times," and that the Muslims among them are largely descendants of Christians and Jews from the southern Levant.[19”"CONTINUED

2. It doesn't matter where Hamas operates their legal Resistance,(1) IDF targets civilians & destroys life sustaining infrastructure anyway (SEE PLAN DALET)

“Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag”
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/01/27/60853/i

“Kids in the crosshairs: Photo of Palestinian children killed by IDF wins World Press Photo award”
http://rt.com/news/gaza-photo-award-target-353/comments/

“Israel Sprays Farms In Gaza With Poisonous Chemicals (Video)”
Israel Sprays Farms In Gaza With Poisonous Chemicals Video Your News Wire

“Despite truce, Gaza fishermen under fire at sea”
Despite truce Gaza fishermen under fire at sea The National

“Video: Palestinians shot dead at Nakba Day protest did not threaten soldiers”Video Palestinians shot dead at Nakba Day protest did not threaten soldiers - Diplomacy and Defense - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

. . . . . . . . . . .
The Netanyahu Regime has made it clear that it prefers the status quo (killing Palestinians) to making peace by its relentless, internationally condemned, "Peace Busting" Settlement Expansionism

“I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict” “Defense Minister Ya'alon:
Defense Minister Ya alon I am not looking for a solution I am looking for a way to manage the conflict 972 Magazine

. . . . . . . .
(1)
“United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236”
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

“Do Palestinians Have the Right to Defend Themselves?”
BY: Ramzy Baroud
EXCERPT ""Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Convention of 1949, (Act 1 C4), passed in 1977, declared that armed struggle can be used, as a last resort, as a method of exercising the right of self-determination."CONTINUED

"Peace"? and what peace will that be? the one from their Hadith, about killing all until the last Jew?

Thanks, but, we'll pass.

------------------------
You don't speak for all Israelis, especially those not interested in stealing more land and slaughtering innocent civilians.

All experienced Middle East Watchers are familiar with the saying that "Israel will fight to the last drop of American blood" as well as the selfish "Sampson Option": "....We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”
General Moshe Dayan

Israel has never declared Final Borders & refuses to make peace because Peace would mean the end of its Expansionist agenda spelled out in the Oded Yinon Plan & "Greater Israel" Seizing / Hegemony over all land from the Litani River to the Euphrates R. to the Nile R.

The Netanyahu Regime's obsession with his internationally condemned, criminal & provocative Expansionism aka his para-Military Settlement Program
is proof of his choice of more Ethnic Cleansing & Regional Conflict over an equitable Peace.

In the long term, Israel is less secure by galvanizing enemies and alienating allies through relentless land grabs & massacres

I don't speak for any Israeli's I asked a simple question and expected an honest answer and all you give is the usual islamonazi propaganda pieces that have never been proven.

Grau is yet another paid propagandist spreading Islamic PaliNazi garbage which comes from from the same source that brought us Monte and Sherri.

And your evidence for this is.....? The only people paid to spread propaganda are Zionist Hasbarists
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda - Middle East - World - The Independent
Israel to pay students to defend it online
Prime Minister s Office Recruiting Students to Wage Online Hasbara Battles National Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News
https://wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e7/Hasbara_Handbook.pdf

And then only on campus in the USA, isn't that right rat boy. Something you ignore when you spread your lies and propaganda, even though the links you used have shown this.

"They" are at war with your Tribe, not mine. we should keep away from it and not give arms to either side

According to the hadiths that you brought into the equation it is the muslims that are at war with civilisation, and they wont rest until all that is left is sex slaves and muslims.

Grau is yet another paid propagandist spreading Islamic PaliNazi garbage which comes from from the same source that brought us Monte and Sherri.

And your evidence for this is.....? The only people paid to spread propaganda are Zionist Hasbarists
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda - Middle East - World - The Independent
Prime Minister s Office Recruiting Students to Wage Online Hasbara Battles National Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

More antisemetic canards of course. There is no such thing as paid Hasbara propagandists. But there are plenty of Islamic organizations that have assholes like you on their payola.

Hasbara troll technique #2, "Guilt by association, they point to some source your are linking to as being anti-semitic or neo-nazi." *sigh*

"canards" that's a strange word for you to use, did you look it up?

Hah! Hasbara my ass. All the people that are pro Israel are posting on their own volition. But assholes like you and Grau copying and pasting from Islamist or neo Nazi sites, it's obvious there's something else going on there. Yes, look it up, you guys are like parrots, constantly repeating antisemetic canards or derivatives. There's hardly anything new ever with you.

Hasbara troll technique #4 "Smears and insults - if the top 3 fail, then it's just character assassination."

Why are you projecting the islamonazi/neo Marxist rules of disinformation and trying to pass them of as hasbara when you know hasbara was nothing more than a student organisation that has now folded.

fanger, et al,

Oh, this is so strange.

The Palestinian's do have a code of ethics, it's called the Hadith's
(COMMENT)

The "Hadith" dates back to the 7th Century. If the Israelis were to use the Customary Law and political practices of the 7th Century (1400 years ago), in a time when Middle East is ruled by the Eastern Byzantine Empire; a major world military power with a large army and extensive fleet, what would be the outcome for the Palestinians. Constantinople was a major cultural and religious center. Saint Gregory the Great (Gregorius Anicius --- himself a native of Arabissus, Roman Province of Armenia Secunda) is dead and Pope Sabinian assumes the Byzantine Papacy. The Emperor Maurice (who restored Khosrau to his rightful inheritance and throne in Persia) is assassinated and Khosrau II ("The Victorious"), the last of the great kings of Persia, moves to avenge his friend's death and devastates the Byzantine cities of the Middle East. By 622, the new Emperor Heraclius has reconstituted Byzantine military power and in 624 begins his march through Asia Minor and Armenia to reach Azerbaijan, and then turns south and destroys one of the most sacred Zoroastrian Fire Temples in the Persian Empire. Emperor Heraclius, with a vast army behind him, negotiates the return of the "True Cross;" discovered in Jerusalem in the year 326 by Empress Helena (mother of Constantine the Great); while searching for the tomb of Jesus. A portion of the True Cross was taken by Emperor Heraclius, which the Emperor displays in Constantinople. Then, in 629 (3 years before the Prophet Mohammad's death) personally travelled back to the Holy Lands and returns the segment, in its place of reverence within the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. Shortly afterwards, the great Byzantine (mostly Christian) cities of Syria and Palestine succumb to the pressures of a newly emerging Arab Military Force driven by Islamic Radicalism. Over the next 400 years, until the last of the Byzantine Strongholds fell, the Arab Islamic march move successfully forward until the end of the Fourth Crusade and the last of the Great Islamic Warriors Saladin, founder of the Ayyubid dynasty and the son of Ayub (the governor of Damascus) retires in poverty.

This was the atmosphere in which the Hadith was forged. And if the Israelis were to drop the Customary Laws of today, and adopt the Islamic beliefs of as demonstrated in this period, using the Islamic Warriors as the example, then what would the outcome be? Certainly, the Islamic Warriors of that period would not have given care or recognized any inherent rights of the people. It was Islam or death.

What is the application of the Hadith that you wish the Israelis to adopt? --- OR --- what in customary law of today is it that you wish the Israelis to decline?

What part of the Israelis ethic is detrimental to the Hostile Arab Palestinian?

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice bit of schoolboy history interspersed with political spin, I'd stick to arguments involving UN resolutions, you are straying way out of your comfort zone; a Byzantinist you are not.. :)

Neither are you, but then who cares what you are rat boy you are good for a laugh

Do you know where this money from hasberists is getting passed out? I want some.

Here you go, happy to help. :) StandWithUs Volunteer
Bzzzz wrong. That's a volunteer organization. Try again, Achmed.

Our Mission — Supporting Israel Around The World
About-Us_Top.jpg
StandWithUs is an international, non-profit organization. We believe that education is the road to peace. StandWithUs is dedicated to informing the public about Israel and to combating the extremism and anti-Semitism that often distorts the issues. We believe that knowledge of the facts will correct common prejudices about the Arab-Israeli conflict, and will promote discussions and policies that can help promote peace in the region. Through print materials, speakers, programs, conferences, missions to Israel, campaigns, social media and internet resources, we ensure that the story of Israel’s achievements and ongoing challenges is told on campuses and in communities around the world. Based in Los Angeles, StandWithUs has sixteen offices across the U.S., Canada, Israel and in the UK.
Yeah, right, whatever.:rolleyes:

"Peace"? and what peace will that be? the one from their Hadith, about killing all until the last Jew?

Thanks, but, we'll pass.

------------------------
You don't speak for all Israelis, especially those not interested in stealing more land and slaughtering innocent civilians.

All experienced Middle East Watchers are familiar with the saying that "Israel will fight to the last drop of American blood" as well as the selfish "Sampson Option": "....We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”

"Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”
General Moshe Dayan

Israel has never declared Final Borders & refuses to make peace because Peace would mean the end of its Expansionist agenda spelled out in the Oded Yinon Plan & "Greater Israel" Seizing / Hegemony over all land from the Litani River to the Euphrates R. to the Nile R.

The Netanyahu Regime's obsession with his internationally condemned, criminal & provocative Expansionism aka his para-Military Settlement Program
is proof of his choice of more Ethnic Cleansing & Regional Conflict over an equitable Peace.

In the long term, Israel is less secure by galvanizing enemies and alienating allies through relentless land grabs & massacres

I don't speak for any Israeli's I asked a simple question and expected an honest answer and all you give is the usual islamonazi propaganda pieces that have never been proven.

And then only on campus in the USA, isn't that right rat boy. Something you ignore when you spread your lies and propaganda, even though the links you used have shown this.

Muslim Student Associations are paid propogandists who promote radical Islamist and anti American terrorist agenda throughout the country.

Do you know where this money from hasberists is getting passed out? I want some.

Here you go, happy to help. :) StandWithUs Volunteer
Bzzzz wrong. That's a volunteer organization. Try again, Achmed.

Our Mission — Supporting Israel Around The World
About-Us_Top.jpg
StandWithUs is an international, non-profit organization. We believe that education is the road to peace. StandWithUs is dedicated to informing the public about Israel and to combating the extremism and anti-Semitism that often distorts the issues. We believe that knowledge of the facts will correct common prejudices about the Arab-Israeli conflict, and will promote discussions and policies that can help promote peace in the region. Through print materials, speakers, programs, conferences, missions to Israel, campaigns, social media and internet resources, we ensure that the story of Israel’s achievements and ongoing challenges is told on campuses and in communities around the world. Based in Los Angeles, StandWithUs has sixteen offices across the U.S., Canada, Israel and in the UK.
Yeah, right, whatever.:rolleyes:

Yeah whatever, terrorist ass kisser.

Facts Proving Vanderbilt’s Muslim Student Association (MSA) is Terrorist Front Group

The Pro-Islam, Anti-Carol Swain Rally at Vandy Jan. 17 was organized by the Muslim Student Association(MSA.) Sounds harmless, a group of attractive young people, with some older advisors, hanging out. The only “speaker” at the event Jan. 17, who gave a very short speech basically saying that anyone who is not a supporter of Islam is a “hater,” was Farishtay Yamin. She happens to be the Publicity Chair for the MSA. And… you are naive or uninformed if you think the MSA is simply a college group that makes Muslim students feel welcome, or a place to play ping pong.

The MSA is a front group for the terrorist group, The Muslim Brotherhood. I can prove it. Link here. Keep reading.

(Related story: A former Muslim Vanderbilt student named Atif Choudhury, Political Science B.A., who was a Vandy MSA Board member and is currently an international law student at William and Mary, wrote a sarcastic article for HuffPo, on 3/25/14, saying he “apologizes to the FBI, NSA, and Nashville Police Department who may have been doing surveillance” on MSA groups that his MSA was so boring. Link here. His article is propaganda, just like the Rally on Jan. 17. Islamic Jihad propaganda. Civilzation Jihad. Stealth Jihad. Non-Violent Jihad. “We’re harmless – you’re racist, blah, blah, blah.” Media is a powerful tool to sway the masses.)

(Related story: Former terrorist Walid Shoebat lists several MSA members connected with terrorism and the White House including Huma Abedin and Mehdi Alhassani at this link.

In 2007 a Muslim woman, wife of Ismael Elbarasse, was taking a photo of a bridge and an off-duty cop stopped to inquire. This led to a discovery in the basement of their home, a treasure trove of Muslim Brotherhood information that was used as evidence in the largest terrorist bust in U.S. history called The Holyland Foundation Trial.

Here are some facts about the MSA and its link to terrorism. Link here.

“In July 2007, seven key leaders of an Islamic charity known as the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) went on trial for charges that they had:
(a) provided “material support and resources” to a foreign terrorist organization (namely Hamas);
(b) engaged in money laundering; and
(c) breached the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, which prohibits transactions that threaten American national security.

Along with the seven named defendants, the U.S. government released a list of approximately 300 “unindicted co-conspirators” and “joint venturers.” During the course of the HLF trial, many incriminating documents were entered into evidence. Perhaps the most significant of these was “An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America,” by the Muslim Brotherhood operative Mohamed Akram. Federal investigators found Akram’s memo in the home of Ismael Elbarasse, a founder of the Dar Al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia, during a 2004 search. Elbarasse was a member of the Palestine Committee, which the Muslim Brotherhood had created to support Hamas in the United States.

Written sometime in 1987 but not formally published until May 22, 1991, Akram’s 18-page document listed the Brotherhood’s 29 likeminded “organizations of our friends” that shared the common goal of dismantling American institutions and turning the U.S. into a Muslim nation. These “friends” were identified by Akram and the Brotherhood as groups that could help convince Muslims “that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands … so that … God’s religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions.”

Akram was well aware that in the U.S., it would be extremely difficult to promote Islam by means of terror attacks. Thus the “grand jihad” that he and his Brotherhood comrades envisioned was not a violent one involving bombings and shootings, but rather a stealth (or “soft”) jihad aiming to impose Islamic law (Sharia) over every region of the earth by incremental, non-confrontational means, such as working to “expand the observant Muslim base”; to “unif[y] and direc[t] Muslims’ efforts”; and to “present Islam as a civilization alternative.” At its heart, Akram’s document details a plan to conquer and Islamize the United States – not as an ultimate objective, but merely as a stepping stone toward the larger goal of one day creating “the global Islamic state.”

In line with this objective, Akram and the Brotherhood resolved to “settle” Islam and the Islamic movement within the United States, so that the Muslim religion could be “enabled within the souls, minds and the lives of the people of the country.” Akram explained that this could be accomplished “through the establishment of firmly-rooted organizations on whose bases civilization, structure and testimony are built.” He urged Muslim leaders to make “a shift from the collision mentality to the absorption mentality,” meaning that they should abandon any tactics involving defiance or confrontation, and seek instead to implant into the larger society a host of seemingly benign Islamic groups with ostensibly unobjectionable motives; once those groups had gained a measure of public acceptance, they would be in a position to more effectively promote societal transformation by the old Communist technique of “boring from within.”

“The heart and the core” of this strategy, said Akram, was contingent upon these groups’ ability to develop “a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions.’” That is, by working synergistically they could complement, augment, and amplify one another’s efforts. Added Akram: “The big challenge that is ahead of us is how to turn these seeds or ‘scattered’ elements into comprehensive, stable, ‘settled’ organizations that are connected with our Movement and which fly in our orbit and take orders from our guidance.” The ultimate objective was not only an enlarged Muslim presence, but also implementation of the Brotherhood objectives of transforming pluralistic societies, particularly America, into Islamic states, and sweeping away Western notions of legal equality, freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech.

Akram and the Brotherhood understood that in order to succeed in this endeavor, they needed to appeal to different strata of the American population in different ways; that whereas some people could be influenced by messages delivered from a religious perspective, others would be more responsive to messages delivered by educators, or bankers, or political figures, or journalists, etc. Thus, Akram’s blueprint for the advancement of the Islamic movement stressed the need to form a coalition of groups coming from the worlds of education; religious proselytization; political activism; audio and video production; print media; banking and finance; the physical sciences; the social sciences; professional and business networking; cultural affairs; the publishing and distribution of books; children and teenagers; women’s rights; vocational concerns; and jurisprudence.

By promoting the Islamic movement on such a wide variety of fronts, the Brotherhood and its allies could multiply exponentially their influence. Toward that end, the Akram/Brotherhood “Explanatory Memorandum” named the following 29 groups as the organizations they believed could collaborate effectively to destroy America from within – “if they all march according to one plan”:

Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)

ISNA Fiqh Committee (now known as the Fiqh Council of North America)

ISNA Political Awareness Committee

Muslim Youth of North America

Muslim Students Association of the U.S. and Canada **********

Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers

Islamic Medical Association (of North America)

Islamic Teaching Center

Malaysian Islamic Study Group

Foundation for International Development

Hasbara! Ha ha ha. Fuck off!

The Pro-Terrorist Front Groups on American Campuses

ohio-state-university-public-domain-ibagli-e1364291717329.jpg

Americans are shocked when a news report reveals that an American has turned up in Syria fighting for the terrorists. If the jihadist is then identified as a Somali immigrant who settled in Minnesota but never assimilated to the American way of life, there is a sigh of relief, perhaps accompanied by concern that so many immigrants are currently coming from regions plagued by religious hatreds and terrorist wars. The concern is real but the relief is a false one, based on a misunderstanding of the many dimensions of the “grand jihad” being waged by terrorist parties like the Muslim Brotherhood.

This week I traveled to the Midwest to speak at Ohio State, home of the Buckeyes, to an audience of 130 students. My subject was the campus war being waged against Israel by two student fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood – the Muslim Students Association and the Committee for Justice in Palestine. These groups are not themselves terrorists. But they are carrying out a propaganda war crafted by terrorists that is designed to help Hamas “obliterate” the Jewish state by portraying it as a criminal occupier of Palestinian land.

More than half the students attending were members of the two organizations and supporters of the Hamas terror campaign. I attempted to refute the lies they were spreading at Ohio State (Israel is an occupier of Palestinian land; Israel is an apartheid state). Their Jewish targets, I explained, were just the canaries in the mine. Already there were far more Christians slaughtered by the soldiers of Mohammed, and Muslims too. But those numbers I said will be dwarfed should the day come when the Islamic Republic of Iran drops a nuclear bomb on Tel Aviv.

The Muslim Students Association, which is a presence on more than a hundred campuses, is supported by college funds and accorded campus privileges. It is a recruitment organization for the Muslim Brotherhood. Many members of the MSA, as I also said, are innocent of the true agendas organization. Those with political potential are selected for training seminars taught by Brotherhood leaders. Nine former presidents of MSA have gone on to high-level careers with al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups. The most famous is Anwar al-Awlaki, formerly the head of al-Qaeda in the Yemen, killed in a U.S. drone strike. Before that, Awlaki was the president of the Muslim Students Association at Colorado State.

The centerpiece of the pro-terrorist propaganda campaigns conducted by these groups on American campuses is a Hamas-created 4-panel map. The map purports to show that a Muslim state called Palestine (colored in green) existed in 1946 and was then infiltrated by Jews (represented by the color white) until a point is reached at which Palestine is completely occupied. The map, like the other Hamas propaganda points placed by the students on their “Apartheid Walls” is a lie. There was no Palestinian state in 1946. There was no self-identified “Palestinian” cause until 1964 when the Arabs dropped their stated goal to “push the Jews into the sea,” and formed the “Palestine Liberation Organization” to protest Jewish occupation of their alleged homeland.

The sixty or so student supporters of these Hamas agendas remained civil during my talk. No doubt the presence of eight armed police the university assigned had something to do with that. When I finished, about 20 of them lined up at the microphone. From the moment the first one began to speak it was clear that this was going to be an orchestrated protest. Instead of asking questions they read speeches off their cell phones. Because the speeches had been written before I spoke they were not responses to anything I actually said, but more Hamas propaganda: “You said that all Muslims are terrorists.” In fact I had said exactly the opposite – that most Muslims were law-abiding people who only wanted peace and that many Muslims were in fact being slaughtered and oppressed by Islamic terrorists including the Palestinians of Gaza and the West Bank.

However, my words fell on deaf ears, as they had all evening. Not only the comments but the cheers for the pro-Hamas speakers made this abundantly clear. These were thoroughly indoctrinated young Americans, committed to a genocidal cause. Among them was an elected member of the student government at Ohio State, who volunteered that he had prepared a proposal in behalf of the Committee for Justice in Palestine requesting student funds to finance its pro-terrorist propaganda campaign.

This worries me even more than the Somali volunteer from Minnesota.

"Hasbara Trolls are well organised and have links they point to to prove their flaky points. Although the links these trolls cite are often from their own hasbara chums and the blogs they reference do not have original source material just second hand re-cobbled quotes."

As I said, yeah, right, whatever.

The links I posted prove that you Moooslems are more guilty of this paid propaganda activity than are any other group.

Muslims often accuse the other side of things they themselves are most guilty of. And that list is very long. Add this one to it.

"Hasbara Trolls are well organised and have links they point to to prove their flaky points. Although the links these trolls cite are often from their own hasbara chums and the blogs they reference do not have original source material just second hand re-cobbled quotes."

As I said, yeah, right, whatever.

While you islamomarxist trolls and propagandists have your own sites and sources that you constantly use as "evidence" of Israeli criminality and atrocities. This even after they are shown to be faked or outright lies.

The links I posted prove that you Moooslems are more guilty of this paid propaganda activity than are any other group.

Muslims often accuse the other side of things they themselves are most guilty of. And that list is very long. Add this one to it.

They prove nothing, all they are is rants from fascist bloggers and Islamophobic Right wing nut jobs who try to divert attention from the fact that Zionist Israel needs to pay people to "support" it and has to train them how to do so.

Most pro-Palestinians, like me, once "supported" Israel and swallowed all the Zionist lies like most average people do. People like me, however, had the brains to spot the inconsistancies in the Hasbara and question the historical evidence, and most of all question the actions of a suppposed western looking, "democracy". Once you find one lie, the whole web of lies spun by the Zionists begins to unravel. The more they claim "Truth" is on their side, the more sceptical you need to be.

So as for your "proof", yeah, right, whatever.

Forum List

Back