Training Israel's cyber warriors

Inside IDF computer labs, troops use a model city to practice creating mayhem: Causing a nuclear reactor to overheat, taking over traffic lights and rail, cutting power, hacking missiles, creating chaos in the stock market, and more
Training Israel s cyber warriors - Israel News Ynetnews

what goes around

Yeah, so? Learning military techniques is what every army does.

Inside IDF computer labs, troops use a model city to practice creating mayhem: Causing a nuclear reactor to overheat, taking over traffic lights and rail, cutting power, hacking missiles, creating chaos in the stock market, and more

what goes around

These are not military techniques, It's Terrorist attacks if anyone else did them

what goes around

So do most of the western nations, so why are you singling out Israel for special attention. Is it because you are a racist Nazi POS troll ?

what goes around

These are not military techniques, It's Terrorist attacks if anyone else did them

Only if they are carried out to terrorise the inhabitants to force them into becoming Jews. You know like the muslims do in every country they infest.

Still terrorism as it is one terror group trying to force its ideology/religion on another using violence and intimidation

You would rather only n.korea or russia have to ability to carry out cyber attacks or no one should have the skills and understanding to prevent them?
You would rather that haters and inciters to violence have the ability to voice 'their' truths rather than other view points or evidence so people can make informed decisions?
You would rather china or n.korea be able to control your car, internet or security services and potentially kill you or others?
How about virtually create a real bomb or weapon and automatically kill you from half way around the world?
Shut down nuclear power plans and detonate ballistic missiles from a different country?
You have to understand how if you want to developed prevention and locate those involved.
Training cyber warriors is more about defense than attack. It can help find and neutralize terrorism and massacres if you understand how.
You have to learn how attacks can take place to fix the weaknesses.

Last edited:
In my view israel would be in the top five "haters and inciters to violence" I would rather Israel/china or n.korea not be able to control my car, internet or security services and potentially kill Me or others?
Look what happened when israeli companies got control of security at the Airports where the 9/11 bombers boarded, or even the video security of the London underground on 7/7 where for some reason ALL the cameras went down ?

In my view israel would be in the top five "haters and inciters to violence" I would rather Israel/china or n.korea not be able to control my car, internet or security services and potentially kill Me or others?
Look what happened when israeli companies got control of security at the Airports where the 9/11 bombers boarded, or even the video security of the London underground on 7/7 where for some reason ALL the cameras went down ?

Your Arab friends committed 9/11 and 7/7.

It would seem so, under the watchful eye of israeli companies charged with security on all those sites, on all those days

Israel has proven many times that it's a global threat to world peace a stability. ...... :cool:
as opposed to radical jihadist attacking those of other beliefs and massacring thousands of civilians in some of the most horrific ways??

Israel has proven many times that it's a global threat to world peace a stability. ...... :cool:
as opposed to radical jihadist attacking those of other beliefs and massacring thousands of civilians in some of the most horrific ways??

Sunni troll, like many Muslim Nazis, like to blame Israel for literally exactly what Muslims are guilty of. They try to take the attention off Muslim atrocities, which take place every hour of every day all over the world.

I wonder how many innocent people were murdered by Muslims today ?

Israel killed more Palestinians in 2014 than in any other year since 1967
More than 2,300 Palestinians killed and more than 17,000 injured, according to annual report by UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Israel killed more Palestinians in 2014 than in any other year since 1967 World news The Guardian

Casualties of the Gaza War 2008 09 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Israel killed more Palestinians in 2014 than in any other year since 1967
More than 2,300 Palestinians killed and more than 17,000 injured, according to annual report by UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Israel killed more Palestinians in 2014 than in any other year since 1967 World news The Guardian

Casualties of the Gaza War 2008 09 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

and Israel is not going to allow or wait for another 2008 when gaza was at it's peak of attacks. Israel is trying to nip the attacks by gaza in the bud

Still terrorism as it is one terror group trying to force its ideology/religion on another using violence and intimidation

Nope as they do not want converts so negating your racist claims. When has Israel tried to force conversion to its religion/ideology like islam does all the time ?

Forum List

Back