Alec Baldwin: Trump is SNL's head writer because we just repeat what he says

"In Living Douche"................Donny Done Grab THAT!

would make a great show for the DOPers.

Trump's not "Far Right." Although he's far more of a Constitutionalist than I ever thought possible. That's what's really driving you guys insane.

Really? Exactly HOW is Trump a constitutionalist?
On every question of construction carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed. —Thomas Jefferson

Horrible-tempered Alec Baldwin is every bit the disgusting, despicable, pompous, odious, cold-blooded slimebucket of a human being as he is a great, admittedly gifted actor - so that's obviously saying a lot.

You know my favorite example of liberals eating each other? Some years ago, Alec Baldwin blew up, beat the living shit out of a paparazzi and called him a cocksucking faggot. The next day all the liberal talking heads in the media were horrified, traumatized and hand-wringing over Baldwin using the term "cocksucking faggot" yet didn't care in the slightest about his brutal assault & battery (even though media arachnids deserve whatever violence they get). The point is, liberals find words like "cocksucking faggot" more terrifying than physical violence.

Intellectually, I do know Alec Baldwin is a vile, extremely unpleasant human being, of course. But I still can't help but be entertained by his entertainingly ASSHOLE movie speeches. This video is my own sloppy, amateur impersonation of Baldwin's "God Speech" in Malice.

Really? Exactly HOW is Trump a constitutionalist?
On every question of construction carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed. —Thomas Jefferson

You didn't answer the question, all you did is provide a quote by Thomas Jefferson. I'll ask again, but in a different manner............

What is it specifically that Trump has done to make you consider him a Constitutionalist?

Forum List

Back