3 UCLA basketball players, including Lakers star Lonzo Ball's brother, detained in China

feck these 3 , give these 3 the 'boats' or the 'tub' and get some new fools to play ball games .

• Banned
feck these 3 , give these 3 the 'boats' or the 'tub' and get some new fools to play ball games .

you don't know how good Lonzo Ball is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- i just can't stand these hip hop sports types . Not only that but the last televised sports i GLIMPSED for a WASTED minute or so was in about 62 or 63 , GBay versus some other bonehead team on a Thanksgiving Day . Naw , let the suspected hip hopping crooks rot , imo !!

feck'em all , ship the entire team as well as the coach , brothers , sisters and parents that raised these shoplifting , hip hopping criminals plus send at least half or more of the entire 'ucla' stewdent body to China BBro .

They are facing ten years. Give them the max. Three black guys in a Chinese prison screaming racism! Sell tickets to that one.

One of them had their father on television laughing and joking about how this was no big deal. They need a lesson in how well the race card plays.

what i don't get. Lonzo Ball is in the NBA. he is a multi-millionaire. why does his brother feel the need to steal?

They are facing ten years. Give them the max. Three black guys in a Chinese prison screaming racism! Sell tickets to that one.

One of them had their father on television laughing and joking about how this was no big deal. They need a lesson in how well the race card plays.
The father is probably the reason these idiots did it.

Only three were caught? I'd say that’s a shitty ROI, but still better than expected.

If they actually get prison time in China, we'll need to arrange/sponsor more of these overseas school trips, especially from Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, etc.

why release them ?? They go to China as Guests and do some shoplifting in China , why worry about them at all .

I see business opportunity here.

Instead of factories, open prisons in China. I suspect that Chinese know how to handle criminals, it would cost much less of taxpayer's money, and if they escape would be easier to get them back.

you don't know how good Lonzo Ball is.
Who cares how good he is...... He is a thief and an embarrassment to the United States

I don't think they were stealing because of need for stuff.

It's matter of genes and culture, not economics. I bet they shop lifts all day in America and get away with it because of muh racism. They could have had a nice life if he wasn't ghetto mentality.

New Topics

Forum List

Back