Al Qaeda leader who killed 2 US soldiers gets obliterated by US air strike

NotfooledbyW, post: 16889329
Military Accidents happen in war. Opposition to Intentionally targeting innocent civilians is not whining.

SassyIrishLass, post: 16889341
Not happy about it but wise enough to realize collateral damage happens in wars.

You are no wiser than anybody. I said military accidents happen in war prior to your post.

Civilians were accidentally killed when Obama was President. What you can't comprehend is that Trump called for targeting civilians. Obama did not.

Now Trump's war crime talk may have consequences that could harm the US led coalition in Iraq.

You can't defend him so you crawl into your insult hole. We know you cannot articulate a defense of right wing Trumpism.

Military Accidents happen in war. Opposition to Intentionally targeting innocent civilians is not whining.

Not happy about it but wise enough to realize collateral damage happens in wars.

You are no wiser than anybody. I said military accidents happen in war prior to your post.

Civilians were accidentally killed when Obama was President. What you can't comprehend is that Trump called for targeting civilians. Obama did not.

Now Trump's war crime talk may have consequences that could harm the US led coalition in Iraq.

You can't defend him so you crawl into your insult hole. We know you cannot articulate a defense of right wing Trumpism.

You shouldn't have a motorcycle as your avatar. Wussy libs don't ride motorcycles.

Admiral Rockwell Tory
Bald-faced lie!

You lie:

“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families.”

And Nuke 'em.

“We’re going to hit them and we’re going to hit them hard. I’m talking about a surgical strike on these ISIS stronghold cities using Trident missiles.”

I've said for years to target anyone who harbors terrorists, aids them and if their family is aware they are terrorists and do nothing then smoke them as well.

Now, the topic is the civilian deaths in the airstrike, it wasn't intentional and now evidence is pointing to a truck bomb was hit in the strike and that increased the toll but as usual you had to spin and deflect because YOU can't defend your position. Collateral damage is a fact of any war and that is exactly what this was, collateral damage. It happens you stupid bastard, it's happened in every war, it happened under Obama and it will happen in every future war. It's a FACT of war. I never saw any of you dumb fuck leftists whining about it when it happened under Obama...with that said take your "defense of right wing Trumpism" and stick it up your decrepit ass, you partisan shill

Admiral Rockwell Tory
Bald-faced lie!

You lie:

“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families.”

And Nuke 'em.

“We’re going to hit them and we’re going to hit them hard. I’m talking about a surgical strike on these ISIS stronghold cities using Trident missiles.”

Those are not innocent civilians dumbass!

SassyIrishLass, post: 16896794
Now, the topic is the civilian deaths in the airstrike, it wasn't intentional and now evidence is pointing to a truck bomb was hit in the strike and that increased the toll but as usual you had to spin and deflect because YOU can't defend your position.

I'm not pointing to the air strike and the large number of casualties in Mosul. I'm sure Trump has been told we can't target civilian or fail to minimize collateral damage.

Read what you reply to. I never said it was intentional.

I'm talking about the consequences from Trump's words when ACCIDENTS like this happen.

If you are not up to it crawl back into you insult hole. Maybe Delbert can teach you a few new one liners.

SassyIrishLass, post: 16896794
Now, the topic is the civilian deaths in the airstrike, it wasn't intentional and now evidence is pointing to a truck bomb was hit in the strike and that increased the toll but as usual you had to spin and deflect because YOU can't defend your position.

I'm not pointing to the air strike and the large number of casualties in Mosul. I'm sure Trump has been told we can't target civilian or fail to minimize collateral damage.

Read what you reply to. I never said it was intentional.

I'm talking about the consequences from Trump's words when ACCIDENTS like this happen.

If you are not up to it crawl back into you insult hole. Maybe Delbert can teach you a few new one liners.

Once again you're spinning like a top. Since it wasn't intentional Trump's comments don't come into play, you're trying to insert them and it doesn't fit

As for "delbert"...aka Deltex be careful or I'll summon him...or worse for you, Spindleman. You never could hold a candle to either of them, they're smarter and better informed than you are....that and you're an emotional little snowflake, they recognize that and use it to their advantage

DigitalDrifter, post: 16896620
You shouldn't have a motorcycle as your avatar. Wussy libs don't ride motorcycles

You got nothing intelligent to say I see. I have a great motorcycle in my garage. It's a 2015 Triumph Bonnevillle T214. I've ridden Triumphs for over forty years. That photo was taken on Skyline Drive Shenandoah National Park. It was a great day. Having lots of them.

Admiral Rockwell Tory
Those are not innocent civilians dumbass!

They certainly are. Deliberately targeting civilians is a war crime, Admiral. Do you do it.

Nuking a terrorist stronghold city is filled with trapped innocent civilians.

You would kill them. Gotcha.

They are not deliberately targeting civilians. What Trump was talking about was Obama's pussy-footing around trying to kill terrorists simply because their families could have been collateral damage.

What a dumb ass you are on this topic!

SassyIrishLass, post: 16896981
Since it wasn't intentional Trump's comments don't come into play, you're trying to insert them and it doesn't fit.

Spindleman? Ole Spitlicker? Hadn't heard from him since he turned surrender monkey on Afghanistan and joined Code Pink or something.

He couldn't stand watching Obama order the largest air to ground US Military assault in Afghanistan since the Vietnam War.

You say, "Since it wasn't intentional Trump's comments don't come into play, you're trying to insert them and it doesn't fit"

I hope they find out it was an ISIS truck bomb, but you know how ISIS uses propaganda.

I know it's too deep for you, but Trump's words have consequences. When the appearance of US bombs causing massive civilian casualties happen, Trump's boasting about bombing the shit out of ISIS, bringing back torture, targeting families of Terrorists, nuking whole cities, feeds into ISIS propaganda.

Admiral Rockwell Tory,
They are not deliberately targeting civilians.

I didn't say we were. I said Trump campaigned on it and you called it a lie. Trump did

Now you lie again. Trump said take out family members because the terrorists care about them. Trump was going beyond targeting a terrorist in close proximity to non-Combatants.

Trump called for taking out families not targeting terrorists when family members are nearby.

We are not targeting civilians because Trump has been advised that doing so is a war crime and no military officer should order any service member to commit a war crime.

Trump said what he sad. It's sad that you try to defend the wannabe war criminal.

Admiral Rockwell Tory
What Trump was talking about was Obama's pussy-footing around trying to kill terrorists simply because their families could have been collateral damage.

Trump said nothing about stepping up bombing with less regard for collateral damage in the quote I provided you.

He said 'take out their families.' That's five year old kids. You say they are not innocent.

“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families."

Admiral Rockwell Tory,
They are not deliberately targeting civilians.

I didn't say we were. I said Trump campaigned on it and you called it a lie. Trump did

Now you lie again. Trump said take out family members because the terrorists care about them. Trump was going beyond targeting a terrorist in close proximity to non-Combatants.

Trump called for taking out families not targeting terrorists when family members are nearby.

We are not targeting civilians because Trump has been advised that doing so is a war crime and no military officer should order any service member to commit a war crime.

Trump said what he sad. It's sad that you try to defend the wannabe war criminal.

Quote exactly what he said and you will find that you have lied and exaggerated his meaning.

Compare the red text. You did not say what he said. You exaggerated it because you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Admiral Rockwell Tory
What Trump was talking about was Obama's pussy-footing around trying to kill terrorists simply because their families could have been collateral damage.

Trump said nothing about stepping up bombing with less regard for collateral damage in the quote I provided you.

He said 'take out their families.' That's five year old kids. You say they are not innocent.

“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families."

If a five year-old's Daddy is a jihadi and gets taken out by a Hellfire missile, that sucks for the kid, but Daddy should not have been a jihadi and they could have lived happily ever after. Dumb ass.

I didn't give Obama credit for anything the military did under his watch, including Bin Laden. So I'm not giving Trump credit. It's the military, not Trump, that did this.

Forum List

Back