Al Qaeda leader who killed 2 US soldiers gets obliterated by US air strike

Once again the U.S.A. gets its man. Thanks military, your impressive record of bringing to justice those that render harm to us continues and we're forever thankful.

Trump said he would bomb the shit out of ISIS. Did that include bombing the shit out of civilians hiding from ISIS?

"We have until recently always credited the coalition for taking care to avoid civilian casualties, compared with the Russians. But since the last months of 2016 you have seen this steep climb in civilian casualties and public sentiment has turned very sharply against the US-led coalition.” Chris Woods, director of monitoring group Airwars.

SassyIrishLass, post: 16888753
By the way, your weak attempt at fluffing your failed messiah is duly noted, commie

So Trump gets credit for taking out terrorists but Obama doesn't. Pretty much confirms your preference for the white man doing the same as the black man.

You didn't applaud our troops

Trump campaigned on killing civilians. Many of you cheered that on. Are you happy now?

Will Trump explain this was accidental or brag that this is his new plan fitting with his campaign promise to target civilians.

If the latter, the US led coalition against ISIS could be in jeopardy.

Chris Woods, director of monitoring group Airwars, said: “The Jadida incident alone is the worst toll of a single [airstrike] incident that I can recall in decades. The coalition’s argument that it doesn’t target noncombatants risks being devalued when so many civilians are being killed in west Mosul.”

He warned that the deaths, and other recent attacks in Syria that have claimed dozens of lives, risked turning public sentiment against the coalition. “We have until recently always credited the coalition for taking care to avoid civilian casualties, compared with the Russians. But since the last months of 2016 you have seen this steep climb in civilian casualties and public sentiment has turned very sharply against the US-led coalition.”

As the scale of the disaster became apparent, Iraqi military sources confirmed that they had been ordered not to launch new operations.

Iraq suspends Mosul offensive after coalition airstrike atrocity

Former Air Force Secretary Deborah James Questions Donald Trump's ISIS Air War ...
U.S. News & World Report › articles › fo...
AMP - Jan 23, 2017 - Trump said shortly after winning the November election that he would "bomb the s--- out of ISIS," using an ...

Trump said he would bomb the shit out of ISIS. Did that include bombing the shit out of civilians hiding from ISIS?

"We have until recently always credited the coalition for taking care to avoid civilian casualties, compared with the Russians. But since the last months of 2016 you have seen this steep climb in civilian casualties and public sentiment has turned very sharply against the US-led coalition.” Chris Woods, director of monitoring group Airwars.

SassyIrishLass, post: 16888753
By the way, your weak attempt at fluffing your failed messiah is duly noted, commie

So Trump gets credit for taking out terrorists but Obama doesn't. Pretty much confirms your preference for the white man doing the same as the black man.

You didn't applaud our troops

Trump campaigned on killing civilians. Many of you cheered that on. Are you happy now?

Will Trump explain this was accidental or brag that this is his new plan fitting with his campaign promise to target civilians.

If the latter, the US led coalition against ISIS could be in jeopardy.

Chris Woods, director of monitoring group Airwars, said: “The Jadida incident alone is the worst toll of a single [airstrike] incident that I can recall in decades. The coalition’s argument that it doesn’t target noncombatants risks being devalued when so many civilians are being killed in west Mosul.”

He warned that the deaths, and other recent attacks in Syria that have claimed dozens of lives, risked turning public sentiment against the coalition. “We have until recently always credited the coalition for taking care to avoid civilian casualties, compared with the Russians. But since the last months of 2016 you have seen this steep climb in civilian casualties and public sentiment has turned very sharply against the US-led coalition.”

As the scale of the disaster became apparent, Iraqi military sources confirmed that they had been ordered not to launch new operations.

Iraq suspends Mosul offensive after coalition airstrike atrocity

Former Air Force Secretary Deborah James Questions Donald Trump's ISIS Air War ...
U.S. News & World Report › articles › fo...
AMP - Jan 23, 2017 - Trump said shortly after winning the November election that he would "bomb the s--- out of ISIS," using an ...

Did you whine like a little bitch when Obama droned a wedding? You partisan hack

SassyIrishLass, post: 16889178
Did you whine like a little bitch when Obama droned a wedding?

Did Obama brag openly about bombing the shit out of ISIS?

I didn't. Military Accidents happen in war. Opposition to Intentionally targeting innocent civilians is not whining. That is a war crime. Trump said he wanted to do it if elected.

I think he was told to back off by military commanders who know better.

Of course Trump claimed to know more than the generals about fighting ISIS. He went to a military academy as a child and then never grew up.

Are you happy about the civilian casualties in Mosul?

I didn't. Military Accidents happen in war. Opposition to Intentionally targeting innocent civilians is not whining. That is a war crime. Trump said he wanted to do it if elected.

Of course Trump claimed to know more than the generals about fighting ISIS. He went to a military academy as a child and then never grew up.

Are you happy about the civilian casualties in Mosel?

Not happy about it but wise enough to realize collateral damage happens in wars.

You should probably stop or I'll find the link I put up yesterday revealing how many civilians died under Obama's watch....you should probably also stop nipping at my heels, I think you're an idiot and grew tired of your shit years ago

You have to weigh Obama's terrorist kills against the number of terrorists he's created (ISIS, etc.) in order to get an accurate figure.

You have to weigh Obama's terrorist kills against the number of terrorists he's created (ISIS, etc.) in order to get an accurate figure.

When Obama bombed civilians it didn't create any new terrorists. When Trump bombs terrorists it does. Liberal logic.

theHawk, post: 16890959
OL, so that's the difference, what they "campaigned on", not what actually happens.

Obama ordered the obliteration of many a terrorist. That's what 'actually happened'
with Obama and now Trump.

There is no difference with what actually happens between Trump and Obama. Military accidental bombings have happened and will happen.

The difference is your idiot Trump went public with wanting to take out civilians and said he would bomb the shit out of ISIS. Obama didn't say anything like that. Now 150 civilians may have been bombed to death in Mosul.

Mass civilian casualties could harm the military operation against ISIS. Is that what you want.

Forum List

Back