Al Gore is now 'richer than Romney'

Not a wet dream... just reality.

When you create a country based on religious apartheid, you get the world's hate and you deserve it.

When Israel is pushed into the sea, the only ones crying will be Christian Funditards who will wonder why Jesus didn't come back.

this is why I kinda feel sorry for you, so much hate, so much anger get some help

No anger at all. Just frustration with stupidity.

Whenyou take the religious bullshit out of the Israel equation, it becomes truly silly. No one would move to a place where they are unwanted and the people who already live there will do their level best to kill you.

Put in the religious stuff, then it becomes completely retarded. "I'm going to endanger not only myself and my family, but perhaps the peace of the WHOLE WORLD, because a Magic Pixie in the Sky said this was my land that i haven't lived on in 2000 years!"

:cool:Cool...Snow in Jerusalem

He said 10 to 15 centimetres (4 to 6 inches) of snow had piled up in the city centre and more than that in outlying areas. “The downtown area is bathed in white,” Peleg said.

“The elders of Jerusalem don’t remember such a snowstorm in years,” Peleg also said.

Public transport had ground to a halt, and many vehicles that ventured onto roads were stuck, he added, urging citizens to remain at home.

“Make it a family day. In the afternoon, the temperatures are supposed to rise and you will be able to head out for some shopping,” Peleg added.

Israel Radio said a highway linking Jerusalem to Tel Aviv was blocked, and that much of the northern Galilee region was paralysed by snow, with 30 cm (12 inches) said to have accumulated in the city of Safed

F130110NS50-725x483.jpg

View of the Jewish cemetery and Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem’s Old City seen from the Mount of Olives on a snowy winter day. January 10, 2013.

Old Jewish Cemetery was in use from the early 15th century until 1787. There are approximately 12,000 tombstones and there may be as many as 100,000 burials in all.

According to Jewish laws, it is not allowed to remove the tombstone or to destroy graves This meant that when the cemetery ran out of space and purchasing extra land was impossible, more layers of soil were placed on the existing graves, the old tombstones taken out and placed upon the new layer of soil. This explains why the tombstones in the cemetery are placed so closely to each other. This also resulted in the cemetery having 12 layers of graves.

Unlike many other Jewish burial sites, this one seems to have survived the occupation because of the Nazi plans to create a "Museum of an Extinct Race" after the war. Reason why the former ghetto is still in such a preserved state and why there are so many artifacts on display there.

Last edited:
You find me a rubberband flintstone mobile that can haul a ton of high end marble or limestone that doesn't cost me more than 45000 and ill be happy to sell my gas guzzling bad ass Dodge. Until then don't forget to stick your hand out the window of your volt to help you turn

Oh, I see. So we should ALL just destroy the planet because, hey, it might puta crimp in your business.

You know what, if we all starve because of food shortages brought on by droughts, no one is going to be too keen to get Marble countertops....

You find me a rubberband flintstone mobile that can haul a ton of high end marble or limestone that doesn't cost me more than 45000 and ill be happy to sell my gas guzzling bad ass Dodge. Until then don't forget to stick your hand out the window of your volt to help you turn

Good , you drive your gas guzzling Dodge, and everyone else can mind their own fucking business. And someone else can drive an electric car and you mind your own fucking business.

Clear and fair enough for you?

Yes yes, we're all going to starve because Joe has no snow. Lol

More like, we are all going to starve because we'll have drought this summer.

No snow now means dry ground in the spring. It means those lakes in Northern Wisconsin that we need to full to irrigate the state's agriculture are going to be low.

It means the cost of food will go up because farmers will cut back their herds...

No snow now means dry ground in the spring. It means those lakes in Northern Wisconsin that we need to full to irrigate the state's agriculture are going to be low.

It means the cost of food will go up because farmers will cut back their herds...

Or more food as the growing season gets longer and rainfall increases. Of course all those clouds are going to counteract AGW but...

The reality is that far from knowing that AGW is a fact the real problem is that we have no idea what the outcome would be even if it were true. The AGW theorists cannot set up a reliable model to make predictions. We cannot crush our economy (the only thing that can actually save us should AGW be true and devastating is our economy through innovation) because of might, may or what if. Come up with some accurate predictions and some solid facts and I might be able to accept AGW and look for solutions. Right now all we have are asinine claims of the sky falling and a bunch of inaccurate what if scenarios.

No, it means I can see cause and effect...

The planet is getting warmer, causing more droughts. That means weaker crops and ranchers culling their herds because the cost of feed is too high.

Blocking patterns: How global warming might have worsened US drought - CSMonitor.com

Instead of trying to educate you on science, what would it take for you to believe the Global Warming is real?

A wise man said you are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

The earth may indeed be getting warmer. Doesn't mean my truck is the cause. The earth has gone through hot and cold cycles since the bombardment of the asteroids stopped. Only a pompous jackass would claim to know the reason.

You have solar flares. Solar storms. The earths wobble. The earths rotation. The earths tilted axis. Volcanic eruptions. Natural methane vents. Solar winds. The earths orbit. The newly hypothizied dark star that orbits the sun evey few million years.......

And morons like you want to blame my Dodge

Laughable and I didn't even scratch the surface of all the possible variables.

You are a complete moron that is spoon fed your opinion

I can prove that your Dodge is putting a certain amount of CO2 into the atmosphere every year...

The "Dark Star" is a theory..

So let's be honest, even if we were to PROVE to you the Earth is getting warmer, you'd still reject the notion that you are part of the problem because you don't want to believe your part of the problem or change your lifestyle in any way.

I notice you completely ignored my scientific rebuttal to your silliness. See, even YOU prefer religion to science as regards global warming. Here's another dose of reality for you. The world began warming 14,000 years ago. What caused it? SUVs that we have yet to discover? Uncontrolled flatulence from whales?

You see dear child, the planet warms and cools on a schedual and a means that we have no clue of as yet. We have guesses (and CO2 as a cause has been proven to not be one) but we have no real idea what warms and cools the planet.

But, rest assured, the planet is coolong now...it will be cold for a couple of decades, then it will warm up again.

Good , you drive your gas guzzling Dodge, and everyone else can mind their own fucking business. And someone else can drive an electric car and you mind your own fucking business.

Clear and fair enough for you?

No, it's not, because wealthy pricks get tax money from poor and middle class people to subsidize their little vanity. That's bullshit. Let the rich people pay for their little toys....they can afford it. Stop screwing the little guy so they can feel good about themselves.

Or more food as the growing season gets longer and rainfall increases. Of course all those clouds are going to counteract AGW but...

The reality is that far from knowing that AGW is a fact the real problem is that we have no idea what the outcome would be even if it were true. The AGW theorists cannot set up a reliable model to make predictions. We cannot crush our economy (the only thing that can actually save us should AGW be true and devastating is our economy through innovation) because of might, may or what if. Come up with some accurate predictions and some solid facts and I might be able to accept AGW and look for solutions. Right now all we have are asinine claims of the sky falling and a bunch of inaccurate what if scenarios.

So let's not do what might save the planet, because it will ruin the ability of rich people to make money... Let's just pretend the problem doesn't really exist.

Yup, this is why the GOP has completely lost its way as a party.

So let's not do what might save the planet, because it will ruin the ability of rich people to make money... Let's just pretend the problem doesn't really exist.

Instead, let's do what WILL destroy the planet. That's what you really want.

Not one single AGW proposal will do squat to change what people like you are claiming (without proof) what is happening. None of these asinine proposals that will change global CO2 levels of 1 or 2 percent is going to change anything. What such moves will do is ensure that when it comes down to it, we will not have the technology or power to do squat either. That is the real end result.

I guess we should destroy our economy for you thing MIGHT happen, that way China can take over the world stage where they actually control pollution... wait.....

[

Not one single AGW proposal will do squat to change what people like you are claiming (without proof) what is happening. None of these asinine proposals that will change global CO2 levels of 1 or 2 percent is going to change anything. What such moves will do is ensure that when it comes down to it, we will not have the technology or power to do squat either. That is the real end result.

I guess we should destroy our economy for you thing MIGHT happen, that way China can take over the world stage where they actually control pollution... wait.....

China is going to be an enviromental train wreck in a couple of years. So I don't worry that muc about them.

But somehow, I've long given up that if we just let the greedy be greedy enough, they'll save us...

Fuck that.

It wont do that all, it'll just be different people getting rich like Al Gore....Working people of course will suffer the most when their energy bills skyrocket.

[

China is going to be an enviromental train wreck in a couple of years. So I don't worry that muc about them.

But somehow, I've long given up that if we just let the greedy be greedy enough, they'll save us...

Fuck that.

Yeah, do not worry about China.
They are not part of our world.

Al Gore the con-man now richer than Romney:eusa_shhh:

gore_s640x460.jpg

Someone finally has done all the math on the recent sale of Al Gore's Current TV to the Arabic language channel Al-Jazeera for $500 million. Jobs were lost, buzz created, employees angered, but the former vice president had little to say about it. He did walk away with a reported $100 million — a tidy sum for a man who had less that $2 million in assets when he ran for president more than a dozen years ago, says Forbes magazine.

"Taking into account taxes to be paid on the deal, possible earlier debt and the fact that Gore's representatives declined to comment, Forbes conservatively estimates the former vice president's net worth to be at least $300 million, making him wealthier than unsuccessful Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney," says Ryan Mac, a Forbes analyst.

"Last May, Forbes estimated Romney's net worth to be around $230 million," he adds.

Mr. Gore founded Current TV with much ado six years ago, and he even anchored its presidential election coverage last fall. But apparently, news and public affairs are no longer his calling. Now 64, Mr. Gore remains a board member of Apple, a senior adviser on "green issues" for Google and chairman of Generation Investment Management, a firm dedicated to an "investment philosophy that integrates sustainability research with rigorous fundamental equity analysis," according to its website. He continues to complain about global warming issues.

who cares how much money he has...? the guy's a self-serving asshole, plain and simple...

Forum List

Back