How An FBI Informant Infiltrated Alaska's Right Wing

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Ryan J. Reilly

Fulton first met Alaska Peacemakers Militia leader Schaeffer Cox, the man he'd later help send to prison for nearly 26 years for plotting to kill government officials, at the 2008 Alaska GOP convention. Fulton said he wasn't initially impressed.

"We’re doing one of those backroom cigars and, you know, brandy meetings. Not to say that we actually had brandy but you know what I’m saying," Fulton said. "We’re sitting there talking about overthrowing the Republican Party in Alaska and here’s this guy that brings his wife in and goes 'Oh, well she’s my wife but she’s my secretary, too.' I’m just like, okay dude, whatever."

It was after the meeting, when Cox addressed a Tea Party crowd at the convention, that Fulton first became concerned.

"Schaffer’s supposed to go down and talk to these Tea Party people and get them all fired up," Fulton said. "I hear this guy go on for about an hour and a half and I’m like, Jesus Christ, this f**ker's dangerous. The Tea Party folks were just eating it up."

More: How Bill Fulton Infiltrated Alaska's Right Wing As An FBI Informant

:badgrin:
Too bad we didn't have one infiltrate the Obama and his comrades in arms..that would be the icing on the cake

By Ryan J. Reilly

Fulton first met Alaska Peacemakers Militia leader Schaeffer Cox, the man he'd later help send to prison for nearly 26 years for plotting to kill government officials, at the 2008 Alaska GOP convention. Fulton said he wasn't initially impressed.

"We’re doing one of those backroom cigars and, you know, brandy meetings. Not to say that we actually had brandy but you know what I’m saying," Fulton said. "We’re sitting there talking about overthrowing the Republican Party in Alaska and here’s this guy that brings his wife in and goes 'Oh, well she’s my wife but she’s my secretary, too.' I’m just like, okay dude, whatever."

It was after the meeting, when Cox addressed a Tea Party crowd at the convention, that Fulton first became concerned.

"Schaffer’s supposed to go down and talk to these Tea Party people and get them all fired up," Fulton said. "I hear this guy go on for about an hour and a half and I’m like, Jesus Christ, this f**ker's dangerous. The Tea Party folks were just eating it up."

Great story!!

you must be doing something right, you got Steph to give one of her zaney responses lol

yeah sure dear...the stupid from hufferpost is just good to pass up:lol

these Tea Party people were plotting to kill government and went on and on I'm like Jesus..

we don't care what you think of us...but you want to swallow this shit, have at it

Last edited:
Too bad we didn't have one infiltrate the Obama and his comrades in arms..that would be the icing on the cake

for nearly 26 years for plotting to kill government officials?

Homeland Security and the US Secret Service need to take a look at this woman.

there are links where you can link to her implied threat to the physical safety of the President of the United States of America

Last edited:

there are links where you can link to her implied threat to the physical safety of the President of the United States of America

lol, call your dear leader..You Obamabots your friggen nuts..

Last edited:

lol, call your dear leader..

In the past I've supported helping learn how to report people who made threats to President Bush.

I'm now hoping somebody will report you so the government security people can put you on a watch list

I always enjoy observing these LEFTIST CIRCLE JERK threads.

It's always a good idea to peak in on the LUNATIC FRINGE on a regular basis.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer".

lol, call your dear leader..

In the past I've supported helping learn how to report people who made threats to President Bush.

I'm now hoping somebody will report you so the government security people can put you on a watch list

Yeah ok, the hufferpost say so..:lol: you are a fool..
what's the matter run out of spamming the board with your bullshit

Last edited:
You see people, WE THE PEOPLE HAVE NOW all become enemies of this ADMINSTSTION..

this is what you voted for

Last edited:
By Ryan J. Reilly

:mad:

Joking or otherwise...publicly stating you support the idea of targeting the lives of government officials and the life of the President of the United States is not cute, funny, or very wise.

Last edited:

somebody commented upon people threatening to kill government officials and you Stephanie replied with a comment saying somebody should do the same to President Obama
you are a idot. you think I give a shit

By Ryan J. Reilly

Joking or otherwise...publicly stating you support the idea of targeting the lives of government officials and the life of the President of the United States is not cute, funny, or very wise.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bush didn't sick his SS on me when I emailed him and told him I thought he was a traitor..but maybe with you Obamabots I should be worried

Last edited:
By Ryan J. Reilly

somebody commented upon people threatening to kill government officials and you Stephanie replied with a comment saying somebody should do the same to President Obama

You should,,,

By Ryan J. Reilly

You should,,,

You fucking crack me up..wussie
Im talking infiltrate them to see the DAMAGE they plan on US PEOPLE you idiot

Last edited:

you post a vague threat towards the POTUS and he's the idiot?

Forum List

Back