President Barack Obamas dependency power

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
President Barack Obama has in my opinion created a dependent America which in turn gives him power with a big part of the American people. A bigger percentage of Americans than ever are dependent on welfare food stamps and unemployment. The Republican Party and Conservatives threaten this way of life there for Americans like President Obama. The dependency power is a strangle hold on Americas future. As of November 15th 2012 there were 4,300,000 Americans on welfare. There are also 46,700,000 Americans on food stamps. To continue the trend there are 5, 600,000 on unemployment insurance. These numbers help prove my point about President Obama's power in Washington and he has plans to keep it. We all know President Obama has a disdain for the rich or the top one or two wage earners in America.

As we all know the Fiscal Cliff just passed us we also know that President Obama wouldn’t sign anything into law that didn’t raise taxes on the rich. These people must pay their fair share. I would hope we all know that this was done to create more revenue for the decency programs President Obama thinks are best for Americans. It is my opinion that taxing these people like crazy doesn’t solve anything it just makes liberals happy. It is proven fact that if you tax millionaires at a 100% rate it would only fund the Federal Government for 81 days it is also my belief that these top money earners are business owners and employers who can put people to work. President Obama through taxes and through health care and regulations has made it harder for business owners and employers to higher American workers.

This is where his dependency power comes into play in my opinion. If Americans are working they don’t depend on President Obama. When Americans are working they don’t rely on welfare food stamps or unemployment. When Americans are working there not relying on Government health care. The bottom line is if people were working who from an economic point of you would need President Obama. This to me is the motivating factor to President Obama's popularity.

I wish Obama would go away ...for good...forever

disappear into the sunset ....be gone !!! you evil one!:mad:

so sick of his name ...... so sick of his anti-American Agenda...:mad:

Most of what I wrote was based on opinion. I truly feel he has made people rely on the Government their for they rely on him

What a scum of a President some Americans have elected. :puke::puke::puke:

Forum List

Back