Al Gore is now 'richer than Romney'

The Israelis owned more deeded land than anyone else in Israel in and before 1948. The others refused to accept their own land, because they wanted it all, even the majority of property they did not own. There was a short war in 1948, and the Israelis won.

Throughout ancient and modern times, every nation that currently exists, exists on account of a predator nation entering the nation/tribal grounds and sugjugating or brutally decimating the population and expropriating all lands to their ownership.

All of a sudden Israel and only Israel must give up her land she took due to butt-dragging of their opponents when everyone pointing fingers rests on a society that at one time or another engaged in bitter disputes over their lands they conquered and "civilized."

That dog just doesn't hunt.

Actually, Israel should give up that land because inevitably, they are going to have to anyway. Giving back the Occuppied Territories will probably buy them a few decades of peace before their grandchildren all move back to Europe where they came from.

Inevitably, though, Israel won't last. Just like the Crusader States didn't last.

[

Are you really that stupid? It's called FOLLOW THE MONEY! A small group of politicians and crappy scientists are trying to make hundreds of billions of dollars off of this scam. And you, you're too stupid to figure it out.

Take a look at real science someday. It is not based on correlation (which is all AGW theory has, and now that research has shown that CO2 levels increase hundreds of years AFTER warming has occured they don't even have that) it is based on observations and data sets accumulated over time. The whole AGW fraud is based on computer models.

Ask yourself a simple question, why, oh why do they allways have to change the name when what they predicted would occur doesn't. Why do they claim both sides of any prediction? In other words they have claimed that AGW will cause no snow to fall in winter, now they claim the opposite....that makes their whole theory un-testable, which makes it fraudulent.

Go ahead look up UN-TESTABLE HYPOTHESIS...I dare you.

I have looked at the real science. CO2 is a greenhouse gas. If you increase its percentage inthe atmosphere, more heat gets trapped in.

I also look out my Window and I seen no snow in the middle of January in Chicago.

Won't bev long till the warming loons try to regulate herd size to prevent methane

GIven livestock farmers are already slaughtering their herds because they can't afford to feed them with grain prices going up due to the drought, probably not necessary.

Livestock News, Agriculture News | Agriculture.com

Oh, wait, you mean that actually global warming is having real live effects...

You can extrapolate any reason for any situation. Doesn't make you right.

[

Are you really that stupid? It's called FOLLOW THE MONEY! A small group of politicians and crappy scientists are trying to make hundreds of billions of dollars off of this scam. And you, you're too stupid to figure it out.

Take a look at real science someday. It is not based on correlation (which is all AGW theory has, and now that research has shown that CO2 levels increase hundreds of years AFTER warming has occured they don't even have that) it is based on observations and data sets accumulated over time. The whole AGW fraud is based on computer models.

Ask yourself a simple question, why, oh why do they allways have to change the name when what they predicted would occur doesn't. Why do they claim both sides of any prediction? In other words they have claimed that AGW will cause no snow to fall in winter, now they claim the opposite....that makes their whole theory un-testable, which makes it fraudulent.

I have looked at the real science. CO2 is a greenhouse gas. If you increase its percentage inthe atmosphere, more heat gets trapped in.

I also look out my Window and I seen no snow in the middle of January in Chicago.

Ten thousand years ago people looked out their windows and said: "Look at all those SUV's, factories, coal-burning plants, all those cows farting, all those people breathing, I am getting REAL worried about all this beautiful ICE we have here".

Then 50 years ago there were the worrywarts who cried about global freezing.

Like the food freaks who one year declare that eggs are bad, next years eggs are good.
Butter is bad, a year later butter is good.
Same with beef, milk, wheat, peanut and sugar bad this year, great next year.

Those eggheads know the rule: Publish or perish. If they did not publish exclaiming as bad what was good last year - or vice versa - as good what was bad last year the freeloading money of government grant would dry up and they would have to cut back on their Kobe beef and caviar.

But even if they had no more grant they would still be rejoicing that they captured the limited imagination of people who consider their backyard or probably more appropriately, their balcony, and the weather there as global climate.

[

Ahhh yes, that's the problem you only look at the very surface of the science. The deeper you delve the less sure it becomes so you venture no further. Here's a dose of reality for you...water vapor (THE dominant greenhouse gas) operates in the same spectral bands as CO2. Water vapor constitutes over 95% of the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere while CO2 manages a paltry 3.6% of the total....and mans contribution to that is .05%. So you're going to tell us that mans approximate .28% contribution of all greenhouse gases is going to be the tail that wags the dog?

Sure thing buddy, sure thing. What exactly are you smoking again?

Al Gore the con-man now richer than Romney:eusa_shhh:

gore_s640x460.jpg

Someone finally has done all the math on the recent sale of Al Gore's Current TV to the Arabic language channel Al-Jazeera for $500 million. Jobs were lost, buzz created, employees angered, but the former vice president had little to say about it. He did walk away with a reported $100 million — a tidy sum for a man who had less that $2 million in assets when he ran for president more than a dozen years ago, says Forbes magazine.

"Taking into account taxes to be paid on the deal, possible earlier debt and the fact that Gore's representatives declined to comment, Forbes conservatively estimates the former vice president's net worth to be at least $300 million, making him wealthier than unsuccessful Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney," says Ryan Mac, a Forbes analyst.

"Last May, Forbes estimated Romney's net worth to be around $230 million," he adds.

Mr. Gore founded Current TV with much ado six years ago, and he even anchored its presidential election coverage last fall. But apparently, news and public affairs are no longer his calling. Now 64, Mr. Gore remains a board member of Apple, a senior adviser on "green issues" for Google and chairman of Generation Investment Management, a firm dedicated to an "investment philosophy that integrates sustainability research with rigorous fundamental equity analysis," according to its website. He continues to complain about global warming issues.

But Gore made it 'honestly' so it's all good.

SomeDay Israel will be pushed into the sea, and most of the world will cheer.

Your wet dreams aside you still have psychological issues:cuckoo:

Not a wet dream... just reality.

When you create a country based on religious apartheid, you get the world's hate and you deserve it.

When Israel is pushed into the sea, the only ones crying will be Christian Funditards who will wonder why Jesus didn't come back.

this is why I kinda feel sorry for you, so much hate, so much anger get some help

The Israelis owned more deeded land than anyone else in Israel in and before 1948. The others refused to accept their own land, because they wanted it all, even the majority of property they did not own. There was a short war in 1948, and the Israelis won.

Throughout ancient and modern times, every nation that currently exists, exists on account of a predator nation entering the nation/tribal grounds and sugjugating or brutally decimating the population and expropriating all lands to their ownership.

All of a sudden Israel and only Israel must give up her land she took due to butt-dragging of their opponents when everyone pointing fingers rests on a society that at one time or another engaged in bitter disputes over their lands they conquered and "civilized."

Actually, Israel should give up that land because inevitably, they are going to have to anyway. Giving back the Occuppied Territories will probably buy them a few decades of peace before their grandchildren all move back to Europe where they came from.

Inevitably, though, Israel won't last. Just like the Crusader States didn't last.
You expect people to give up land handed down from father to son through 40 generations to lay over and play dead instead of picking olives from their own trees? Don't be surprised at the response you get, sweetie. :)

[ame=http://youtu.be/4xmckWVPRaI]Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It - YouTube[/ame]

Funny, we are at January 13th here in Chicago, and we have had less than one inch of snow all winter.

Average winter snowfall in Chicago is 39 inches.

Now unless Al Gore has Simon Bar Sinister's weather machine in his basement, I'm not sure how he "created" Global Warming as a threat to make money.

Seems like he's just the one pointing it out.

So because it didn't snow in your front yard Al Gore is truthful? I wonder who's tinfoil hat is larger, yours or his?

Look, Shank-boy, I know this is hard for you to comprehend.

THERE SHOULD BE SNOW in this climate this time of year. That is the normal scheme of things.

The fact that there isn't, the fact that temperatures last summer topped the 90's for most of the season, should be very worrisome to most sensible people.

The global climate is getting warmer. Most of the country suffer drought. If that continues, food production will drop, and we will be in a world of hurt.

Now time for a little reality....

China Has Worst Winter in 50 Years

Passengers-Strand-at-China-Station-for-Icy-Weather.jpg

China ordered urgent steps yesterday to tackle transport chaos and energy and food shortages as brutal winter weather — the worst for 50 years — hit the country. Forecasters said the freeze was likely to continue as millions of people headed home for the lunar new year holiday (starting on February 7 this year).

Heavy snow and sleet have hit central, eastern and southern China. Dozens of people have died and roads, railways and airports have been paralysed. More than 150,000 passengers were stuck at Guangzhou railway station in the south, with numbers expected to reach 600,000 today. Wen Jiabao, China's Prime Minister, gave warning that worse was to come.

Wild winter weather across China left hundreds of thousands of people stranded on Monday and crippled energy and transport, stoking fears of rising deaths and economic damage blighting the biggest holiday of the year.

By late Sunday, 21 people had died in accidents due to the freezing weather, according to state media, while highways, railways and airports have been paralyzed, especially in the east.

Heavy snow and sleet have hit central, eastern and southern China, regions used to milder winters.

The snow struck as tens of millions of Chinese head home to celebrate the Lunar New Year, straining trains and planes even in normal times.

At the main rail station in Guangzhou in the relatively warm commercial far south, 170,000 people crammed together waiting for trains that cannot leave because of electric trains stranded downline, Xinhua news agency reported.

By the end of Monday, a backlog of 600,000 waiting for trains from the city was expected. Television showed green-uniformed anti-riot troops ready to keep order around the station.

The China Meteorological Administration said the cold snap showed no signs of lifting and issued a "red alert" warning of snow storms in some central and eastern areas, including around Shanghai, the nation's commercial hub.

"Cut unnecessary outdoors activities," urged the notice on the central forecast Web site ?-???.

China Has Worst Winter in 50 Years

India shivers as winter chill continues

New Delhi: Cold wave continues to spread havoc across the length and breadth of the country, with extreme weather conditions sweeping plains of north India and the southern region experiencing the coldest month in over 100 years.
Reports, Wednesday, claimed that zero visibility due to dense fog caused by extremely cold weather has affected normal life and led to cancellation and delay of several flight operations and movement of trains at several places.

Cold wave sweeps across India

A thick fog enveloped the national capital this morning, which delayed as many as eight flights including three flights of Jet Airways and two each of Go Air and Air India.

On Tuesday, the maximum temperature plummeted to 14 degree Celsius, making it the coldest day of this winter. Icy winds blew across the city and overnight rains added to the chill in the morning hours. Tuesday's maximum was six degree Celsius below normal and down from the previous day's 20.3 degrees while the minimum temperature was at 9.3 degree Celsius, two degrees above normal but down from Monday's 10.5 degrees.

On January 6, the maximum had dropped to 16.9 degree Celsius, the lowest maximum this season till then.

Harsh weather continues to spread havoc in the Jammu & Kashmir with heavy snowfall forcing the authorities to close the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway

India shivers as winter chill continues

Last edited:

Right because what we don't need is a pluralist secular society in the ME. I guess the Jews who also have roots there as a people move back to right? Friggin anti Semite trash.

Won't bev long till the warming loons try to regulate herd size to prevent methane

GIven livestock farmers are already slaughtering their herds because they can't afford to feed them with grain prices going up due to the drought, probably not necessary.

No, it means I can see cause and effect...

The planet is getting warmer, causing more droughts. That means weaker crops and ranchers culling their herds because the cost of feed is too high.

Blocking patterns: How global warming might have worsened US drought - CSMonitor.com

Instead of trying to educate you on science, what would it take for you to believe the Global Warming is real?

A wise man said you are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

None of us is going to last.

Right because what we don't need is a pluralist secular society in the ME. I guess the Jews who also have roots there as a people move back to right? Friggin anti Semite trash.

Israel is an apartheid state... and much like South Africa, the native people eventually gain control. How reasonable they are willing to be is a matter to be seen.

After all everyone predicted when the ANC got rid of Apartheid in South Africa, there would be a bloodbath of retribution on the whites. But they had a nice sit down, all sides lamented what they did wrong, and everyone is getting along fine.

The bottom line is, whether they all get along fine or they all get slaughtered... that isn't my problem. And it isn't America's problem.

Your wet dreams aside you still have psychological issues:cuckoo:

Not a wet dream... just reality.

When you create a country based on religious apartheid, you get the world's hate and you deserve it.

When Israel is pushed into the sea, the only ones crying will be Christian Funditards who will wonder why Jesus didn't come back.

this is why I kinda feel sorry for you, so much hate, so much anger get some help

No anger at all. Just frustration with stupidity.

Whenyou take the religious bullshit out of the Israel equation, it becomes truly silly. No one would move to a place where they are unwanted and the people who already live there will do their level best to kill you.

Put in the religious stuff, then it becomes completely retarded. "I'm going to endanger not only myself and my family, but perhaps the peace of the WHOLE WORLD, because a Magic Pixie in the Sky said this was my land that i haven't lived on in 2000 years!"

The planet is getting warmer, causing more droughts. That means weaker crops and ranchers culling their herds because the cost of feed is too high.

Blocking patterns: How global warming might have worsened US drought - CSMonitor.com

Instead of trying to educate you on science, what would it take for you to believe the Global Warming is real?

The earth may indeed be getting warmer. Doesn't mean my truck is the cause. The earth has gone through hot and cold cycles since the bombardment of the asteroids stopped. Only a pompous jackass would claim to know the reason.

You have solar flares. Solar storms. The earths wobble. The earths rotation. The earths tilted axis. Volcanic eruptions. Natural methane vents. Solar winds. The earths orbit. The newly hypothizied dark star that orbits the sun evey few million years.......

And morons like you want to blame my Dodge

Laughable and I didn't even scratch the surface of all the possible variables.

You are a complete moron that is spoon fed your opinion

The earth may indeed be getting warmer. Doesn't mean my truck is the cause. The earth has gone through hot and cold cycles since the bombardment of the asteroids stopped. Only a pompous jackass would claim to know the reason.

You have solar flares. Solar storms. The earths wobble. The earths rotation. The earths tilted axis. Volcanic eruptions. Natural methane vents. Solar winds. The earths orbit. The newly hypothizied dark star that orbits the sun evey few million years.......

I can prove that your Dodge is putting a certain amount of CO2 into the atmosphere every year...

The "Dark Star" is a theory..

So let's be honest, even if we were to PROVE to you the Earth is getting warmer, you'd still reject the notion that you are part of the problem because you don't want to believe your part of the problem or change your lifestyle in any way.

I can prove that your Dodge is putting a certain amount of CO2 into the atmosphere every year...

The "Dark Star" is a theory..

So let's be honest, even if we were to PROVE to you the Earth is getting warmer, you'd still reject the notion that you are part of the problem because you don't want to believe your part of the problem or change your lifestyle in any way.

The sun has a wobble so I would give the dark star a good chance of being legit. Bottom line....

I nor you can be certain that the earth is warming because of me. The earth has gone through far more serious warming and freezing cycles before man ever farted.

In short: AT THIS POINT WITH OUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK

You find me a rubberband flintstone mobile that can haul a ton of high end marble or limestone that doesn't cost me more than 45000 and ill be happy to sell my gas guzzling bad ass Dodge. Until then don't forget to stick your hand out the window of your volt to help you turn

Al Gore was right on the warming.
Record highs again today in north Georgia.
Yesterday was 77 and a low of 64.

Forum List

Back