Al Gore is now 'richer than Romney'

Just worked a case Joe where a WalMart employee got hurt on the job.
Walmart's offer? ZERO
Because there are naive people like you that believe just because Georgia has a strong worker's compensation law and these folks automatically get paid for when they get hurt on the job the insurance companies and the self insureds, as Walmart is a self insured, ALWAYS deny the claim to begin with and the claimant has to prove their case in court.
And the court case was last week and the witnesses that also worked at Wal Mart were NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.
And I was hired to find them as one had moved 100 miles away.
Located them, subpoenaed them to court and all of a sudden when WalMart was noticed that these witnesses were coming into court last Wednesday in Dawsonville, Ga.:
THEY SETTLED.
The ignorant would call that ambulance chasing.
The maimed and injured call us their champions of THEIR RIGHTS.

Last edited:
Why do you think by telling me how you shook down a big corporation (where most of the money probably went to you and the Shyster Lawyers) I'm going to suddenly think you are a decent human being?

if WalMart was a union shop, and Georgia was a state with strong workers rights, the above scenario would never have happened to start with.

Al Gore is a complete hypocrite. Preaching to the average citizen about their carbon footprint when his average gas and electric bill for his estate runs an average of $30,000 per year. That' s far more than what I can use in a year.
It is a myth that any form of energy is clean, all have some type of environmental cost. While broadening technologies and finding new ways to produce energy that are more environmentally friendly is prudent. Mandating these changes will only drag our economy down while developing nations will just fil in the gap in emissions. The market not the government will determine when the change from fossil fuels will happen based on the cost to the consumers. This is happening to an extent as demand for electric cars and hybrids continues to rise. As of yet the market has absorbed the higher gas prices despite the pain in Americans pockets.

Last edited:
Al Gore is a complete hypocrite. Preaching to the average citizen about their carbon footprint when his average gas and electric bill for his estate runs an average of $30,000 per year. That' s far more than what I can use in a year.
It is a myth that any form of energy is clean, all have some type of environmental cost. While broadening technologies and finding new ways to produce energy that are more environmentally friendly is prudent. Mandating these changes will only drag our economy down while developing nations will just fil in the gap in emissions. The market not the government will determine when the change from fossil fuels will happen based on the cost to the consumers. This is happening to an extent as demand for electric cars and hybrids continues to rise. As of yet the market has absorbed the higher gas prices despite the pain in Americans pockets.

Guy, if the AGW people are right, the Market will get us all fucking killed.

Yes, there have to be international agreements on these issues, and bad treaties like Kyoto that exempted developing nations while penalizing advanced ones were part of the problem.

Why do you think by telling me how you shook down a big corporation (where most of the money probably went to you and the Shyster Lawyers) I'm going to suddenly think you are a decent human being?

if WalMart was a union shop, and Georgia was a state with strong workers rights, the above scenario would never have happened to start with.

"Shake down" a company that will not pay the medical bills of one it's injured workers.
And workers never get hurt in union shops. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Such a fool you are.
No doubt you are a product of the public schools of Chicago Joe, you are as ignorant as they come.

DUMB ASS, I used to work on the other side of the fence for the insurance company of Lockheed, A CLOSED UNION SHOP company here in Georgia.
They were one of the worst about settling worker's compensation claims. They had us watching each and every claimant they ever had, even the ones that were hurt bad and had the medical evidence to prove it.
You are so naive and feeble minded Joe.
You remind me of the Republican State Senator from my own district here. Years ago he was the one behind the $250,000. cap on medical malpractice which passed the overwhelmingly Republican Legislature here in Georgia. Of course the law was overturned a few years ago because it was unconstitutional
A year after this was law though this same State Senator had cancer where he had gone for testing FOR YEARS, the tests revealed he HAD CANCER yet the doctor misread the test results and filed away never having looked at the majority of them also.
So what did the good State Senator do?
File a lawsuit against the doctor.
You are a closet right wing Republican Joe.

Last edited:
"Shake down" a company that will not pay the medical bills of one it's injured workers.
Such a fool you are.
No doubt you are a product of the public schools of Chicago Joe, you are as ignorant as they come.

DUMB ASS, I used to work on the other side of the fence for the insurance company of Lockheed, A CLOSED UNION SHOP company here in Georgia.
They were one of the worst about settling worker's compensation claims. They had us watching each and every claimant they ever had, even the ones that were hurt bad and had the medical evidence to prove it.
You remind me of the Republican State Senator from my own district here. Years ago he was the one behind the $250,000. cap on medical malpractice which passed the overwhelmingly Republican Legislature here in Georgia. Of course the law was overturned a few years ago because it was unconstitutional
A year after this was law though this same State Senator had cancer where he had gone for testing FOR YEARS, the tests revealed he HAD CANCER yet the doctor misread the test results and filed away never having looked at the majority of them also.

I've seen too many diabilitycases where the lawyers get rich, the private investigators get rich and the injured person gets squat and has to rely on the government.

So please keep telling yourself that you provide service in a system that is already broken...

Such a fool you are.

I've seen too many diabilitycases where the lawyers get rich, the private investigators get rich and the injured person gets squat and has to rely on the government.

So please keep telling yourself that you provide service in a system that is already broken...

No you haven't. You are a liar and a bull shitter.
I never profess to be an expert at what you do.
You always claim you know more than everyone else at every profession and job there is every where.
Joe the expert at everything.
You are full of shit. Pants on fire.

You always claim you know more than everyone else at every profession and job there is every where.

Guy, you perform a service that would be unnnecessary in an ideal society.

There would be no reason for private investigators if everyone else was on the up and up.

Which wouldn't be bad if you were on the up and up.

but you admitted here that if you had evidence that reflected badly on a client, you'd hide it.

So we are all part of the same hypocrisy....

Guy, you perform a service that would be unnnecessary in an ideal society.

There would be no reason for private investigators if everyone else was on the up and up.

Which wouldn't be bad if you were on the up and up.

but you admitted here that if you had evidence that reflected badly on a client, you'd hide it.

So we are all part of the same hypocrisy....

You are as naive as they come.
People move and someone has to go find them.
Probate and estate cases are about 1/3 of my work.
People die 49 years after the will was written so where are they Mr. Ideal Society?
Do you really understand how incredibly stupid you are Joe?
Who finds them in this utopian "ideal society" you speak of?
Once again you stick your nose in something YOU FUCKING KNOW NOTHING ABOUT and make a dumb ass claim with nothing whatsoever to back it up with.

People die 49 years after the will was written so where are they Mr. Ideal Society?
Once again you stick your nose in something YOU FUCKING KNOW NOTHING ABOUT and make a dumb ass claim with nothing whatsoever to back it up with.

So what you are saying is that no one makes the extra effort unless they are ridiculously compensated for it....

Sorry, guy. I currently work three jobs. I could just do the minimum, but I usually make the extra effort when it is needed.

the fact you abuse problems in the system does not make you a good person.

So what you are saying is that no one makes the extra effort unless they are ridiculously compensated for it....

Sorry, guy. I currently work three jobs. I could just do the minimum, but I usually make the extra effort when it is needed.

the fact you abuse problems in the system does not make you a good person.

Who is this make believe "no one" you speak of?
How do I "abuse problems in the system" when a family member wants me to find their brother?
You are a complete fool.
Everything always comes back to poor Joey Dangerfield, he works 3 jobs and gets no respect.

All we heard about during the campaign was how wealthy Romney was and it was considered a bad thing by the left. Mrs. Romney wasn't even allowed to sympathize with families who were struggling without being sharply criticized by the left.

All we heard about during the campaign was how wealthy Romney was and it was considered a bad thing by the left. Mrs. Romney wasn't even allowed to sympathize with families who were struggling without being sharply criticized by the left.

Hard to take sympathy from some woman whose husband made his fortune putting people like them out of good paying jobs.

Forum List

Back