Nov 1 2010. " we will punish our enemies!"

the left is vengeful

valierjarrettoskfjnfskjnsf.jpg

Operation Fast/Furious sent thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. One of the weapons surfaced in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer. What the hell was he thinking? Maybe the drone that killed a U.S. citizen and his son and his friend in a foreign country seemed like a good way to get political support. Almost nothing that the Obama administration did made any sense but his ace in the hole was always support from the mainstream media no matter what he did. Courtesy of the mainstream media we knew every detail of the lives of the Bush family including "W's" college years and his frat parties but everything about Obama was sealed including his freaking birth certificate that no one has ever seen.
The Neo-GOP wanted desperately to believe that. However their endless investigations didn't come close to proving any of it.

This was one of Obama's most popular messages during his campaigning. It worked like magic for him. Here he is right in the middle of that sentence on that day during a get out the vote campaign stop.

View attachment 888753
How many times did he said it? Must have been more than that one time.

"Now, I did also say if you're going to punish somebody, punish your enemies, and I probably should have used the word, "opponents" instead of enemies. Now the Republicans are saying that I'm calling them enemies. What I'm saying is you're an opponent of this particular provision, comprehensive immigration reform, which is something very different."

Not the same as today's Neo-GOP front runner. He would never apologize for saying it.

The Neo-GOP wanted desperately to believe that. However their endless investigations didn't come close to proving any of it.
Obama shut it down using executive privilege. Try the truth. The FBI hacked Sheryl Attikson's computer. She left CBS because they stopped her from reporting the story. Try the truth not revisionist history.

Obama shut it down using executive privilege. Try the truth. The FBI hacked Sheryl Attikson's computer. She left CBS because they stopped her from reporting the story. Try the truth not revisionist history.
He didn't shut down anything. The documents in question and the case against Holder was finally settled in court. The Neo-GOP had to admit that neither Obama nor Holder we shipping weapons or had any idea the the ATF agents in AZ were continuing the failed gun walking schemes until the report of Brian Terry's death were surfacing and the agents tried to deflect the blame. Attikson is a hack who found a home in Rabid Right

Thanks for your opinion.
I've done a lot of reading on the situation and it's very convincing that the political divide is going to widen and turn to violence. All sources are pretty certain that the issues existed before Trump and won't cease even if Trump isn't part of it.
You kids continue to sing gas the Jews at universities around the country and see where it gets ya.

People are starting to wake up.

He didn't shut down anything. The documents in question and the case against Holder was finally settled in court. The Neo-GOP had to admit that neither Obama nor Holder we shipping weapons or had any idea the the ATF agents in AZ were continuing the failed gun walking schemes until the report of Brian Terry's death were surfacing and the agents tried to deflect the blame. Attikson is a hack who found a home in Rabid Right
President Obama has invoked executive privilege to keep documents from Congress about botched Operation Fast and Furious. Just what is executive privilege, and what might happen next?

You kids continue to sing gas the Jews at universities around the country and see where it gets ya.

People are starting to wake up.
I think the people have already awakened and the momentum isn't in your favour.
The 'gas the jews' distraction has no weight in this, on account of what the Zionist regime has done to the Palestinian civilian population.

What has been done to civilians is genocide and it's the real world on display for all to see.

Forum List

Back