‘Ahmed the Clock Boy’ Named CAIR’s Muslim of Year, Set to Meet Obama Monday

for what? being muslims?

For perpetrating a fucking FRAUD!...BUT the Manchurian muslim is PART OF IT, so expect NOTHING to be done!
what fraud?

Your NOT a good liar! A deliberate trying to provoke the authorities to take action against a suspected SUICIDE BOMBER!
quite the imagination you have there
.... Need picture of 11 year olds blowing themselves up to KILL others around them...you scumbag muslim, piece of shit!
you hate muslims we get it. lots of stupid people are bigots.

I get the impression that the poster hates people who put children up to blowing themselves
to "Jannah" in order to kill the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM . ------not particularly that
he hates muslims or is a bigot. I hate such people to and I am not a bigot. Of course not
ALL muslims would agree that filthy slut WAFA IDRIS was a SHAHIDAH ----just lots
he posted a picture with the caption "imagine a world without islam"
he's a bigot. and you still haven't said why you think the boy and his family should be arrested

For perpetrating a fucking FRAUD!...BUT the Manchurian muslim is PART OF IT, so expect NOTHING to be done!
what fraud?

Your NOT a good liar! A deliberate trying to provoke the authorities to take action against a suspected SUICIDE BOMBER!
.... Need picture of 11 year olds blowing themselves up to KILL others around them...you scumbag muslim, piece of shit!

I get the impression that the poster hates people who put children up to blowing themselves
to "Jannah" in order to kill the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM . ------not particularly that
he hates muslims or is a bigot. I hate such people too and I am not a bigot. Of course not
ALL muslims would agree that filthy slut WAFA IDRIS was a SHAHIDAH ----just lots
he's a bigot. and you still haven't said why you think the boy and his family should be arrested

The twin towers were bombed by MUSLIM IDEOLOGUES who absolutely did believe that
their actions were those of MUSLIM PIETY------his picture is not entirely without merit ----
It is also possible that he was, simply, responding to the vulgarity of Islamic propaganda.
Have you ever seen the cartoons created by muslims for the ADULATION OF ISLAM and the
denigration of just about everything else? As to Achmed the clock maker-------I believe that
the matter has not been investigated sufficiently to exclude the possibility that the incident
was not a purposeful provocation. I was a kid once-----I did a few science projects------
that was not a science project------it is the workings of a clock inserted into a different package.
My father was a watchmaker-------had I taken the guts out of a watch and put it in the belly of an easter
bunny that would not be considered a science project in my Junior High. Maybe I missed something

what fraud?

he hates muslims or is a bigot. I hate such people too and I am not a bigot. Of course not

The twin towers were bombed by MUSLIM IDEOLOGUES who absolutely did believe that
their actions were those of MUSLIM PIETY------his picture is not entirely without merit ----
It is also possible that he was, simply, responding to the vulgarity of Islamic propaganda.
Have you ever seen the cartoons created by muslims for the ADULATION OF ISLAM and the
denigration of just about everything else? As to Achmed the clock maker-------I believe that
the matter has not been investigated sufficiently to exclude the possibility that the incident
was not a purposeful provocation. I was a kid once-----I did a few science projects------
that was not a science project------it is the workings of a clock inserted into a different package.
My father was a watchmaker-------had I taken the guts out of a watch and put it in the belly of an easter
bunny that would not be considered a science project in my Junior High. Maybe I missed something
i suspect you've missed lots of things.
this was not for an assignment, so what the school would have thought of its merit is immaterial. the kid also had a very reasonable and believable explanation for the whole thing.
so what is it you think that a kid and his family should be imprisoned for? they didn't break the law. they didn't harm anyone - and yet you don't just say they should be investigated, you say they should be in jail. wtf?

PS to OG ---by what logic is ACHMED the clock maker "MUSLIM OF THE YEAR"?
What wonderful deed did he do for mankind? ----in what way did he enhance ISLAM
or its reputation? Did he find a cure for "slut with bomb on her ass" syndrome?

i think he made people stop and examine their bigotry. he's a bright kid that was trying to impress his teacher and ended up interrogated and in cuffs because he has the wrong religion. hopefully seeing how normal he is made some people think twice about the generalizations they believe.

i suspect you've missed lots of things.
this was not for an assignment, so what the school would have thought of its merit is immaterial. the kid also had a very reasonable and believable explanation for the whole thing.
so what is it you think that a kid and his family should be imprisoned for? they didn't break the law. they didn't harm anyone - and yet you don't just say they should be investigated, you say they should be in jail. wtf?

That's what I missed----the PLAUSIBLE explanation. One does not have to be charged with a crime
in order to be DETAINED, In fact he was not charged with a crime-----he was detained. People are
detained in local jails------like in Mayberry. It is not a national catastrophe

i think he made people stop and examine their bigotry. he's a bright kid that was trying to impress his teacher and ended up interrogated and in cuffs because he has the wrong religion. hopefully seeing how normal he is made some people think twice about the generalizations they believe.

your justification is idiotic. Lots of kids get detained for trivial non criminal matters Long long ago----
I had a job in a large---very large----county hospital-----acres and acres and LOTS OF BUILDINGS----
one of the buildings was called "children's shelter"----actually it was the JUVI JAIL-----complete with
bars on the windows. Occassionally very trivial issues brought kids to that building for a few days---
Over all the years I lived in that area and over the years I worked there---NONE of the arrests became
national disasters. Muslims are still committing terrorism around the world------some of them
with fairly primitively made TIMED DEVICES. There are lots of violent incidents in schools----and lots
of NON MUSLIMS who engage in suspicious behavior are being DETAINED

your justification is idiotic. Lots of kids get detained for trivial non criminal matters Long long ago----
I had a job in a large---very large----county hospital-----acres and acres and LOTS OF BUILDINGS----
one of the buildings was called "children's shelter"----actually it was the JUVI JAIL-----complete with
bars on the windows. Occassionally very trivial issues brought kids to that building for a few days---
Over all the years I lived in that area and over the years I worked there---NONE of the arrests became
national disasters. Muslims are still committing terrorism around the world------some of them
with fairly primitively made TIMED DEVICES. There are lots of violent incidents in schools----and lots
he was detained because he was muslim, don't fool yourself.
and you didn't say he should be detained and questioned - you said he should be in jail, along with his family

he was detained because he was muslim, don't fool yourself.
and you didn't say he should be detained and questioned - you said he should be in jail, along with his family

right-------the places of detention are called "jails" ---"PRISON" is something else. You want
to call it "LOCK UP" or as was done for formal occasions in my county out in the sticks---for children--
"children's shelter" ?? your problem is SEMANTICS? "children's shelter" is a nice euphemism.
In the significantly large lock up called the children's shelter in my county-----there were no muslims.
It is very unfortunate that there are so many incidents of Islamic terrorism and so much LAUDING
thereof------that muslims have a really bad reputation. I watched the Twin Towers go down-----
then I watched the BIG TIME CELEBRATIONS on Atlantic Avenue <<<<< that's the Islamic
enclave in the town in which I lived at that time-----BIG TIME CELEBRATON around the clock----
the local arab bakery could not keep up with the MAAMOUL demands. None of the disgusting
celebrants were arrested as far as I know------ ----then there were the BIG TIME celebrations
in PATERSON, New Jersey and in Jersey City, New Jersey etc etc. Every kid wants to be
a hero---------in Jerusalem the path to glory is stick a knife into an old lady or slit the throat of an infant---
it is really unfortunate that muslims celebrate these events

The kid and his parents should be in jail. Obama is creating a celebrity from a pile of shit-
Watch for KOPY KATS

Waiting for one of obuma's muslim sons that keep coming here with his blessings to actually make a clock that blows up, taking many American citizens with him!

CAIR loves it--------every school official in the USA will be AFRAID to get suspicious
over a suspicious "thing"--------that is the "thing" that will kill

Unfortunately you need some fucking muslim to blow up a school and kill a hundred or more children, before the RAGE over these scum of the world sets in...it took almost 3,000 on 9/11 to bring us together, and looking back, just how long did that RAGE of the Americans last...a year?...Maybe a little longer?

Yes but they can't blow a school up here because these racist pig cops always be suspicious of packages that kinda look like it could be a bomb. Damn pigs.

October 21, 2015
'Clock Boy' Ahmed Mohammed moving to Qatar
By Thomas Lifson

It is really easy to sucker the knee-jerk left – a group so broad that it includes President Obama, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Sergey Brin of Google, and Bill Nye the purported “Science Guy.” Ahmed Mohamed (or maybe his dad) just proved that by pulling off the Great Clock Caper in Texas, and now they are taking the money and running – to Qatar.

Taking apart a 1980s-era digital clock and putting it into a pencil case so that it bore some resemblance to a bomb, and then bringing it to school for a science fair, was guaranteed to trigger a Zero Tolerance reaction. School administrators have been known to throw children out of school for chewing Pop Tarts into the shape of a gun, after all. Ahmed got exactly the reaction he expected, and with his evasive answers, he even got arrested. Propaganda gold! The claim that he was being persecuted because of his dark skin and Muslim name was perfect for the progressive media narrative. Never mind all those other non-Muslim victims of idiotic Zero Tolerance school officials.

As you no doubt know, in addition to meeting with tech luminaries, Ahmed got to the White House and met with President Obama. And less than 24 hours later, he and his family announced they were moving to Qatar, which outbid others anxious to shower boons upon the boy and his family:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/clock_boy_ahmed_mohammed_moving_to_qatar.html#ixzz3pEPYdd3P

mohammed_bomb.jpg

The whole sham could very well have been a CAIR machination-----it seems the muzzie family
was already KNOWN jihadist scum

This whole thing was most definitely NOT planned in advance. No way.

That would be a "Conspiracy Theory".

This whole thing was most definitely NOT planned in advance. No way.

That would be a "Conspiracy Theory".

mad-----you are mad-----of course it was------it was done like a PRACTICAL JOKE----
by the kid and--------a serious provocation by islamicist shit. Open your eyes and
watch for MORE

AS we ALL knew...it was a COMPLETE SETUP, and the Manchurian muslim is IN ON IT!

Gateway Pundit ^
Ahmed Mohamed, or “Clock-med”, the fourteen-year-old Sudanese-American Muslim high school freshman who came to international attention for bringing a hoax clock device that looked like a bomb to school last month, is scheduled to meet President Barack Obama at the White House Monday night. Obama is hosting Astronomy Night and invited Mohamed after news broke that he had been detained and handcuffed by police for bringing the hoax device to school. ** Mohamed will not be bringing the hoax clock to the White House as he has not retrieved it from Irving, Texas police, even though police say he has...

169116_600.jpg

You know, Obama had no business whatsoever getting the whitehouse involved in this mess, but having said that, the schools behavior couldn't have been worse. Their is no defense for the schools actions that day which were both intolerable and inappropriate. I would expect better behavior from third world Arab Muslim shithole schools. Some parts of Texas appear to be in big trouble.

AS we ALL knew...it was a COMPLETE SETUP, and the Manchurian muslim is IN ON IT!

Gateway Pundit ^
Ahmed Mohamed, or “Clock-med”, the fourteen-year-old Sudanese-American Muslim high school freshman who came to international attention for bringing a hoax clock device that looked like a bomb to school last month, is scheduled to meet President Barack Obama at the White House Monday night. Obama is hosting Astronomy Night and invited Mohamed after news broke that he had been detained and handcuffed by police for bringing the hoax device to school. ** Mohamed will not be bringing the hoax clock to the White House as he has not retrieved it from Irving, Texas police, even though police say he has...

169116_600.jpg

You know, Obama had no business whatsoever getting the whitehouse involved in this mess, but having said that, the schools behavior couldn't have been worse. Their is no defense for the schools actions that day which were both intolerable and inappropriate. I would expect better behavior from third world Arab Muslim shithole schools. Some parts of Texas appear to be in big trouble.

I do not believe that the school did anything wrong-----the principle OBVIOUSLY did not feel competent to determine on his own if the device was dangerous

Gateway Pundit ^

169116_600.jpg

I do not believe that the school did anything wrong-----the principle OBVIOUSLY did not feel competent to determine on his own if the device was dangerous

You'd be stupid to even suggest that school employees somehow be qualified to identify explosive devices, at any level. But that's exactly what school employees did, and then they went on to do the unthinkable. That's where the school went wrong.

And then you have Obama taking the kids side by stupidly getting the whitehouse involved in this. I think that was a mistake because in the end, we don't know for sure what that kid was really up to.

Any "fool" can cobble some junk solid state boards together with wires and a battery to power up the interface embedded on one of the boards. In this case, a digital clock. And I do mean any fool.

So what was the kid really up to? You don't know for sure, and can't prove it, one way or the other.

Gateway Pundit ^

169116_600.jpg

You'd be stupid to even suggest that school employees somehow be qualified to identify explosive devices, at any level. But that's exactly what school employees did, and then they went on to do the unthinkable. That's where the school went wrong.

And then you have Obama taking the kids side by stupidly getting the whitehouse involved in this. I think that was a mistake because in the end, we don't know for sure what that kid was really up to.

Any "fool" can cobble some junk solid state boards together with wires and a battery to power up the interface embedded on one of the boards. In this case, a digital clock. And I do mean any fool.

So what was the kid really up to? You don't know for sure, and can't prove it, one way or the other.

Anybody can see something and be able to tell that it looks suspicious.

Gateway Pundit ^

169116_600.jpg

Anybody can see something and be able to tell that it looks suspicious.

there are tell tale signs--------simply, the awarding of this kid a "MUSLIM OF THE YEAR" reveals
that he DID something good-----in the eyes of allah. What did he do? The only ACT that could
possibly be cited is his "COOPERATION IN AN OPERATION TO ENHANCE THE '''dignity'" of
islam ----SUCH AS A SHIT MOUTH LIE------sticking the workings of a clock in a pencil case is not
a GIANT GOOD DEED

Forum List

Back