‘Ahmed the Clock Boy’ Named CAIR’s Muslim of Year, Set to Meet Obama Monday

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
AS we ALL knew...it was a COMPLETE SETUP, and the Manchurian muslim is IN ON IT!

Gateway Pundit ^
Ahmed Mohamed, or “Clock-med”, the fourteen-year-old Sudanese-American Muslim high school freshman who came to international attention for bringing a hoax clock device that looked like a bomb to school last month, is scheduled to meet President Barack Obama at the White House Monday night. Obama is hosting Astronomy Night and invited Mohamed after news broke that he had been detained and handcuffed by police for bringing the hoax device to school. ** Mohamed will not be bringing the hoax clock to the White House as he has not retrieved it from Irving, Texas police, even though police say he has...

169116_600.jpg

The kid and his parents should be in jail. Obama is creating a celebrity from a pile of shit-
Watch for KOPY KATS

The kid and his parents should be in jail. Obama is creating a celebrity from a pile of shit-
Watch for KOPY KATS

Waiting for one of obuma's muslim sons that keep coming here with his blessings to actually make a clock that blows up, taking many American citizens with him!

CAIR loves it--------every school official in the USA will be AFRAID to get suspicious
over a suspicious "thing"--------that is the "thing" that will kill

I don't see how a "leader" could make himself any more biased than Obama.. I really don't..

• Banned
Watch for KOPY KATS

Waiting for one of obuma's muslim sons that keep coming here with his blessings to actually make a clock that blows up, taking many American citizens with him!

CAIR loves it--------every school official in the USA will be AFRAID to get suspicious
over a suspicious "thing"--------that is the "thing" that will kill

Unfortunately you need some fucking muslim to blow up a school and kill a hundred or more children, before the RAGE over these scum of the world sets in...it took almost 3,000 on 9/11 to bring us together, and looking back, just how long did that RAGE of the Americans last...a year?...Maybe a little longer?

AS we ALL knew...it was a COMPLETE SETUP, and the Manchurian muslim is IN ON IT!

Gateway Pundit ^
Ahmed Mohamed, or “Clock-med”, the fourteen-year-old Sudanese-American Muslim high school freshman who came to international attention for bringing a hoax clock device that looked like a bomb to school last month, is scheduled to meet President Barack Obama at the White House Monday night. Obama is hosting Astronomy Night and invited Mohamed after news broke that he had been detained and handcuffed by police for bringing the hoax device to school. ** Mohamed will not be bringing the hoax clock to the White House as he has not retrieved it from Irving, Texas police, even though police say he has...

169116_600.jpg

‘Ahmed the Clock Boy’ Named CAIR’s Muslim of Year, Set to Meet Obama Monday

On a related note: A group of independent Christian and conservative thinkers have named CAIR as the Islamic Terrorist Group of the Year in the USA.

Fuck CAIR

It is important to KNOW CAIR--------a little appreciated factoid-----CAIR is a BAATHIST
PROJECT -------It was founded by Saddam Hussain-----way back circa mid 1960s
Saddam was climbing his way to power over the dead bodies of his opponents----way
back in the 1960s and had extensive BAATHIST SUPPORT -----Gamel Abdul
Nasser of "UAR" fame was an ardent Baathist-------Saddam was a VIRULENT
Baathist. Baathism is best described as ARAB NAZISM -----early on its MOST
ENTHUSIASTIC IDEOLOGUES were tight with Der Fuhrer himself

Last edited:
The kid and his parents should be in jail.
for what? being muslims?

For perpetrating a fucking FRAUD!...BUT the Manchurian muslim is PART OF IT, so expect NOTHING to be done!
what fraud?

Your NOT a good liar! A deliberate trying to provoke the authorities to take action against a suspected SUICIDE BOMBER!.... Need picture of 11 year olds blowing themselves up to KILL others around them...you scumbag muslim, piece of shit!

A reminder why YOU AMERICANS should hate islam!

A-world-Without-Islam.jpg

I have never seen the second picture that you posted before now-------I watched the first tower
burn from my living room window------then that SECOND STRIKE happened. -------slow witted
that I am------it was only then that I understood the event was TERRORISM

Unfortunately you need some fucking muslim to blow up a school and kill a hundred or more children, before the RAGE over these scum of the world sets in...it took almost 3,000 on 9/11 to bring us together, and looking back, just how long did that RAGE of the Americans last...a year?...Maybe a little longer?

You sheeple are still trippin' over 911

for what? being muslims?

For perpetrating a fucking FRAUD!...BUT the Manchurian muslim is PART OF IT, so expect NOTHING to be done!
what fraud?

Your NOT a good liar! A deliberate trying to provoke the authorities to take action against a suspected SUICIDE BOMBER!
quite the imagination you have there
.... Need picture of 11 year olds blowing themselves up to KILL others around them...you scumbag muslim, piece of shit!
you hate muslims we get it. lots of stupid people are bigots.

for what? being muslims?

what fraud?

Your NOT a good liar! A deliberate trying to provoke the authorities to take action against a suspected SUICIDE BOMBER!
quite the imagination you have there
.... Need picture of 11 year olds blowing themselves up to KILL others around them...you scumbag muslim, piece of shit!
you hate muslims we get it. lots of stupid people are bigots.

I get the impression that the poster hates people who put children up to blowing themselves
to "Jannah" in order to kill the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM . ------not particularly that
he hates muslims or is a bigot. I hate such people to and I am not a bigot. Of course not
ALL muslims would agree that filthy slut WAFA IDRIS was a SHAHIDAH ----just lots

Forum List

Back