Ben Shapiro Clocks Ahmed "Clock Boy" Mohamed For Good

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
To think the Obamanation that causes desolation actually invited this terrorist to the White House is something historians will laugh at until the end of time.

Remember Ahmed “Clock Boy” Mohamed, whose detention by police over a box that looked like a detonator led President Obama himself to invite the high schooler to bring his “cool clock” to the White House? The cool clock with the numbers on the inside of the case, like all cool clocks?

You might also remember that Mohamed’s father in 2016 filed a defamation lawsuit demanding apologies and retractions from several defendants, including Ben Shapiro and Glenn Beck.

Shapiro was accused of “making fun of both the President and Ahmed” during a Fox News appearance the previous October, saying that Ahmed’s quick meet-and-greet with Obama at Astronomy Night was a “bit of a downgrade” from the “star-studded event we expected between the President and Ahmed Mohamed where the President was going to knight him, give him the Order of Merit and then declare him the greatest scientist since Isaac Newton.”

That suit was dismissed after a three-hour hearing, but what we didn’t know was that the case was still working its way through the courts on appeal, and on Wednesday, Shapiro announced that his legal team had against destroyed the defamation suit.

Our long national nightmare is over: Ben Shapiro's legal team cleans Clock Boy's clock in appeals court

Why would Obama invite a young man who devised a fake bomb, to the White House?

I wonder why the MSM refused to criticize Obama's actions.:uhh::uhh::uhh:

If Trump did something analogous, imagine the uproar.

He was one those 'Obama Son's' he wished for.

Little terrorist geek bomb maker he is

-Geaux

Because the little terrorist hates America like Obama and his man wife does

-Geaux

Obama was doing his best to promote Islamic terrorism.
I wouldn't go that far but let's remember, Major Hasan still lives...and Obama called his murderous actions work place violence.

Remember the shit Trump got for saying the Nazis in Charlotte, were good people? I don't recall the MSM criticizing BO's workplace violence BS for the Islamic terrorism Hasan caused.

Obama was doing his best to promote Islamic terrorism.
I wouldn't go that far but let's remember, Major Hasan still lives...and Obama called his murderous actions work place violence.

Remember the shit Trump got for saying the Nazis in Charlotte, were good people? I don't recall the MSM criticizing BO's workplace violence BS for the Islamic terrorism Hasan caused.
Only one explanation possible for inviting an Islamic terrorist to the White House.

Good for Shapiro. It's nice to see someone not apologize for exercising their Freedom of Speech. Too bad he had to go to court over it. Hope ClockBoy has to pay the legal fees.

...and if this kid were a rancher setting public lands on fire he’d be invited to the White House today.

This thread is just an example of how the story of a child being recognized for an accomplishment is instead vilified and bullied by racist xenophobic adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back