"This River Don't Go Ta Aintree ..."

She is so genuine and transparent. She comments how many in the room helped her husband in 92.
Well, not unless they were living somewhere else at the time. Clinton lost by 7% in AL in 1992.

Almost as funny as Dubya's fake Texas accent.
Dubya lived in Texas. I spent my first 50 years in Connecticut and the last 16 in the South. I have an accent, not quite as thick as those born here, but you pick up the drawl and idioms of those you surround yourself with.

And Clinton lived in Arkansas. Might be interesting to figure out how many years each of them lived in their respective states.

I live near DC. We all have an accent from the Columbia School of Broadcasting. :laugh:

Almost as funny as Dubya's fake Texas accent.
Dubya lived in Texas. I spent my first 50 years in Connecticut and the last 16 in the South. I have an accent, not quite as thick as those born here, but you pick up the drawl and idioms of those you surround yourself with.

And Clinton lived in Arkansas. Might be interesting to figure out how many years each of them lived in their respective states.
We've heard clinton speak without an accent, with a drawl and sounding African American. How does she really speak? Bush spoke pretty much the same all the time.

Forum List

Back