"Clock Kid" seeking 15 million

I think, initially, what they did was justified. BUT then they continued. And that's where it got bad..
well since you weren't there you can't comment.
They realized it wasn't a bomb and continued. Common knowledge. I didn't have to be there.
so you know why they detained him?
The piece of shit was detained by the school because he had brought a 'hoax bomb' into the school. This is against school rules. The little shit head KNEW he was breaking the rule. He WANTED TO! He wanted to promote 'passive terrorism'. Now he with his terrorist family in a country on the UN list of Terrorism Sponsoring Countries. Coincidence? Ya fucking right! At least the piece of shit and his family will forever be red carded on the DHS/CIA/FBI/Interpol/Mossad watch list.
Bet he won't be making any more 'hoax bombs'. Just real ones.
If the family EVER comes back to the US even to visit you can bet they will enjoy some deep internal body cavity searches. HAAA HAAAAA!

no, you bigoted loon. he was not a POS, he was a brilliant student who created a digital clock and who is going to go to MIT.

creep. :cuckoo:

does it hurt to be as stupid as you are?
:rolleyes-41:STFU.. You're so screwed up, stupid talking point. He didn't "create" anything. He took apart an old Radio Shack clock and put it in a box. I guess to an leftist that's 'brilliant":slap:

Weird thing is, he went to a state sponsor of terrorism :dunno:

Saudi Arabia?
Qatar

Do you think Qatar is the only middle east "ally" we have that funds Hamas? No one gives more money than the Saudis (of our allies, that is).
All I did was point out the obvious...

and I was pointing out that pretty much every Arab state gives money to terrorists.... maybe with the exception of Jordan.
Then maybe he should have went somewhere West :ack-1:

Do you think Qatar is the only middle east "ally" we have that funds Hamas? No one gives more money than the Saudis (of our allies, that is).

and I was pointing out that pretty much every Arab state gives money to terrorists.... maybe with the exception of Jordan.

why? do you think hamas is an issue for the average person living in an Arab country?

I watched baby bush bowing to the Saudis for 8 years. apparently funding terrorists and madrassas is ok. no?

They realized it wasn't a bomb and continued. Common knowledge. I didn't have to be there.
The piece of shit was detained by the school because he had brought a 'hoax bomb' into the school. This is against school rules. The little shit head KNEW he was breaking the rule. He WANTED TO! He wanted to promote 'passive terrorism'. Now he with his terrorist family in a country on the UN list of Terrorism Sponsoring Countries. Coincidence? Ya fucking right! At least the piece of shit and his family will forever be red carded on the DHS/CIA/FBI/Interpol/Mossad watch list.
If the family EVER comes back to the US even to visit you can bet they will enjoy some deep internal body cavity searches. HAAA HAAAAA!

no, you bigoted loon. he was not a POS, he was a brilliant student who created a digital clock and who is going to go to MIT.

:rolleyes-41:STFU.. You're so screwed up, stupid talking point. He didn't "create" anything. He took apart an old Radio Shack clock and put it in a box. I guess to an leftist that's 'brilliant":slap:

no. sorry, you ignorant neocon wackjob. this isn't your temple where women have to sit behind a curtain and can't participate.

dumb as toast nutcase. :cuckoo:

why? do you think hamas is an issue for the average person living in an Arab country?

I watched baby bush bowing to the Saudis for 8 years. apparently funding terrorists and madrassas is ok. no?

IDK why people try to act like I supported Bush in any way lol

no. sorry, you ignorant neocon wackjob. this isn't your temple where women have to sit behind a curtain and can't participate.

dumb as toast nutcase. :cuckoo:
Please post something that at least makes it look like you're a thinking person..i know it's hard for you, but give it a shot ok?

IDK why people try to act like I supported Bush in any way lol

You've gotta look at who you're responding to here. She doesn't even want to know the truth, she simply spews leftist taking points

150.jpg

I think, initially, what they did was justified. BUT then they continued. And that's where it got bad..
I know, but it was the dumb fk that didn't understand why he was detained who thought he should just go back to class. See how dumb some dumb fks really are? I'm just saying.
So explain how an electronic genius even the President of the United States invited to the White house was so fucking dumb he didn't understand that he could bring a 'hoax bomb' to school then shop it around to a bunch of teachers until he found one who thought the hoax bomb looked suspicious and then just go back to class?
The piece of shit KNEW what he was doing. 'Passive terrorism'.

I know, but it was the dumb fk that didn't understand why he was detained who thought he should just go back to class. See how dumb some dumb fks really are? I'm just saying.
So explain how an electronic genius even the President of the United States invited to the White house was so fucking dumb he didn't understand that he could bring a 'hoax bomb' to school then shop it around to a bunch of teachers until he found one who thought the hoax bomb looked suspicious and then just go back to class?
i was referring to the poster TN.

i was referring to the poster TN.
Ya I knew that.
Sorry for the confusion.

’Clock kid’ seeking $15 million in damages
Two months after “clock kid” Ahmed Mohamed made international headlines, new details of his controversial arrest emerged Monday in a letter his attorney has sent to school and city officials in Irving, Tex.
As many as seven adults teamed up to interrogate the 14-year-old boy after a teacher mistook his homemade clock for a bomb and pressured him to sign a confession, according to the “letter of demand” from his lawyer warning of plans to file a $15 million suit.
Ahmed’s September arrest, deemed an overreaction by many observers, drew waves of sympathy and extensive news coverage; President Obama invited him to join several other science-inclined students at the White House’s “Astronomy Night” last month.
But his family, which shortly thereafter took up a benefactor’s offer to relocate to Qatar, argued in the letter that the boy’s reputation has been “permanently scarred.” They are seeking not only financial reparations but written apologies from the city’s mayor and police chief.
“Everyone in the country and around the world believes this has been a wonderful experience for Ahmed’s family, and in some ways, it has been,” said Anthony Bond, a family friend. “But now they are settled in Qatar, they have realized they are tremendously traumatized.” :ack-1:
I agree they went too far but DAMN

Only 15 million? such consideration

Forum List

Back