"Clock Kid" seeking 15 million

Libtards have no common sense. That "clock" was built for a reason and it wasn't to win a science fair. Obama was an idiot to invite the little fuck to the White House. Come 2017...quickly!

Wait until he goes jihad....

He's a Sufi. :eusa_hand:

Don't let facts get in the way of prejudice. He has brown skin, and a funny name.
and brought a bomb to school.

Except for that whole it not being a bomb thing.
sure looks like one to me. the only thing missing is the boom material. The rest is all bomb material.
Gee...then I guess we've all got bomb material on our night stands.

Hope the kid gets every penny

Nothing would piss off conservatives more
Funny how it's ok for you that school districts and taxpayers are going to be hurt, but so long as it pisses me off. You immoral Leftists never fail to show your true colors.

No jury will ever agree that a teacher or administrator should be held liable for calling the cops when they see something that looks like a bomb, especially when the attorney reminds them of how often federal agencies have implored the public to speak up if they see something suspicious.

With any luck, clock boy will be made to compensate legal fees expended. Government agencies now pursue the costs of frivolous lawsuits.
They are responsible for the actions of their employees

$15 million is a small price to pay to thoroughly piss off conservatives
Responsible for what? No wrong has been committed. No jury is going to hand out a reward that makes everyone afraid to report suspected terrorist activities to the proper authority. His lawyers will argue racism and the state will argue reasonable prudence necessary for citizens to alert authorities to possible attacks. The jury will side with sanity and reason.

Didn't he move to Qutar?

Maybe his family should get a little DHS investigation.

If this little twerp get's 15 million the little tyke who got suspended for a pop tart gun should get the same

I agree. So should that kid years ago who used a chicken nugget shaped liked a gun and said "Bang, bang." at his teacher, and was suspended for it. I think $15 million is excessive for the situation but, he deserves some compensation if anyone does. Our "parent/guardians" (whether teacher or parent) have become as pussified as our kids.

Funny how it's ok for you that school districts and taxpayers are going to be hurt, but so long as it pisses me off. You immoral Leftists never fail to show your true colors.

No jury will ever agree that a teacher or administrator should be held liable for calling the cops when they see something that looks like a bomb, especially when the attorney reminds them of how often federal agencies have implored the public to speak up if they see something suspicious.

With any luck, clock boy will be made to compensate legal fees expended. Government agencies now pursue the costs of frivolous lawsuits.
They are responsible for the actions of their employees

$15 million is a small price to pay to thoroughly piss off conservatives
Responsible for what? No wrong has been committed. No jury is going to hand out a reward that makes everyone afraid to report suspected terrorist activities to the proper authority. His lawyers will argue racism and the state will argue reasonable prudence necessary for citizens to alert authorities to possible attacks. The jury will side with sanity and reason.
Tell it to the judge

Explain at what point you realized it was not a bomb

I feel so sorry for Muslims, especially those who have good will in their hearts....but but but but but....they have got to understand the fears that people have against them. Its almost like the black person that goes into a store to shop only to be followed. Its not my fault that blacks are caught stealing more proportionally than whites, but I have to carry the burden of this by virtue of being born black. Its frustrating, I hate it, but is the nature of the beast created by us. They must come to terms with 13 year old's who blow themselves up for a cause they themselves don't understand or a pregnant woman reaching out to hold you and she herself blowing up....AND ALL THIS DONE BY PEOPLE YOU'VE WELCOMED INTO YOUR COUNTRY.

So to the young blood, good luck with that case...all of america had a right to have fear over that damned clock...move on please!!

Hey moron, leftie here and I think the clock boy and his parents are full of shit and if they get one damned dime, I'm gonna be pissed. I feel bad for muslims, but gotdamnit, they gotta understand what the fuck is going on in the world and people got a fuckin right to be afraid of their ass's....even the good ones.

BITCH!

5djj3a.jpg

’Clock kid’ seeking $15 million in damages
Two months after “clock kid” Ahmed Mohamed made international headlines, new details of his controversial arrest emerged Monday in a letter his attorney has sent to school and city officials in Irving, Tex.
As many as seven adults teamed up to interrogate the 14-year-old boy after a teacher mistook his homemade clock for a bomb and pressured him to sign a confession, according to the “letter of demand” from his lawyer warning of plans to file a $15 million suit.
Ahmed’s September arrest, deemed an overreaction by many observers, drew waves of sympathy and extensive news coverage; President Obama invited him to join several other science-inclined students at the White House’s “Astronomy Night” last month.
But his family, which shortly thereafter took up a benefactor’s offer to relocate to Qatar, argued in the letter that the boy’s reputation has been “permanently scarred.” They are seeking not only financial reparations but written apologies from the city’s mayor and police chief.
“Everyone in the country and around the world believes this has been a wonderful experience for Ahmed’s family, and in some ways, it has been,” said Anthony Bond, a family friend. “But now they are settled in Qatar, they have realized they are tremendously traumatized.” :ack-1:
I agree they went too far but DAMN

You mean to say it took 7 adults to do what one half assed used car salesman could have done on a bad day. Con a 14 year old into signing on the dotted line. What a bunch of losers.

Last edited:
?

This is weird TN -- I didn't see anything but "?" until I got a quote-alert that pointed to it -- still didn't see a quote until I hit "reply". None of the posters in the nest are on my Ignore list but they all just disappeared. :wtf:

Anyway the point back there was that generally if Sufis are involved in terrorism it's because they're on the receiving end of it. That was the whole lie behind the "Ground Zero Mosque" bullshit -- they're Sufis too. One of the inconvenient distinctions the Pam Gellers of the world who try to paint "Islam" into one giant broad brush as if it's one big monolith, like to sweep under the rug, because it interrupts their extermination fantasy. This kid's family are Sufis too. They're the mystical, pacifist, "hippie" flavor -- not the aggressive one.

So I wasn't ignoring your post, just never saw the quote. Even now it's still not showing up, I have no idea why.
I did was post a question mark to JC. I thought it was common knowledge it wasn't a bomb..
when one can't handle the pressure, one puts you on ignore. Funny stuff from old pogo. loser.

Actually the only posters I ever put on ignore are those who come up with absolutely nothing to say.
As you just demonstrated.
I have plenty to say, I just don' take a lead from dumb fks. I have a brain and I use it for the purpose of correcting dumb fks who have agendas like the left. So, feel free to communicate, just don't post bullshit cause I'll call you on it. And when I make a claim, you feel free to ask me for my evidence, If you make a claim expect that same back at you. So, again, the fact of how that device was put together makes it look like a bomb. plain and simple. I don't need any other evidence, it is its own evidence. And I will go back to the airport analogy with a briefcase left unattended. It will always be assumed a bomb and will be checked out as one until the threat is resolved.

’Clock kid’ seeking $15 million in damages
Two months after “clock kid” Ahmed Mohamed made international headlines, new details of his controversial arrest emerged Monday in a letter his attorney has sent to school and city officials in Irving, Tex.
As many as seven adults teamed up to interrogate the 14-year-old boy after a teacher mistook his homemade clock for a bomb and pressured him to sign a confession, according to the “letter of demand” from his lawyer warning of plans to file a $15 million suit.
Ahmed’s September arrest, deemed an overreaction by many observers, drew waves of sympathy and extensive news coverage; President Obama invited him to join several other science-inclined students at the White House’s “Astronomy Night” last month.
But his family, which shortly thereafter took up a benefactor’s offer to relocate to Qatar, argued in the letter that the boy’s reputation has been “permanently scarred.” They are seeking not only financial reparations but written apologies from the city’s mayor and police chief.
“Everyone in the country and around the world believes this has been a wonderful experience for Ahmed’s family, and in some ways, it has been,” said Anthony Bond, a family friend. “But now they are settled in Qatar, they have realized they are tremendously traumatized.” :ack-1:
I agree they went too far but DAMN

you know they don't ask for what they think they'll get. if you have soft tissue injuries you ask for a miliilion. that's how it goes.

he's going to (and should) get a lot of money, though.
How mány clocks ćountdown to zero?

Have you ever used what's called an "alarm" to wake up?
We have them on my planet. Comes in handy sometimes.
so you open up the briefcase every morning to hit the snooze? Curious how you see the display with the case closed?

See I have an enclosure that was manufactured to maintain the contents without the requirement to open it up to see all the exposed wires to see the time. Mine has a nice cosmetic appearance that fits the room and available for easy viewing to see the time. It also has two alarm options radio or alarm on both options.

Last edited:
He's a Sufi. :eusa_hand:

Don't let facts get in the way of prejudice. He has brown skin, and a funny name.

sure looks like one to me. the only thing missing is the boom material. The rest is all bomb material.
so again, you have a briefcase on your nightstand wired up to look like a bomb? Interesting. i can see how you would get confused at what a bomb actually looks like in a case like his. You use yours everyday. How do you see the display with the case closed? curious.

so again, you have a briefcase on your nightstand wired up to look like a bomb? Interesting. i can see how you would get confused at what a bomb actually looks like in a case like his. You use yours everyday. How do you see the display with the case closed? curious.

It was no briefcase....it is a small box that holds the clock contents with a display on the outside

The kid was doing it as a personal project and wanted his technology teachers advice on it. Unfortunately, supposed adults went ballistic on a Muslim doing such a thing

$15 million please

It was no briefcase....it is a small box that holds the clock contents with a display on the outside

The kid was doing it as a personal project and wanted his technology teachers advice on it. Unfortunately, supposed adults went ballistic on a Muslim doing such a thing

$15 million please
it was a suit case/ briefcase with clips to hold it closed. So yeah briefcase. And the teachers responded because they are responsible for all students in the school, and with the last several years of school massacres, they played it safe. And you have an issue with it. So your concern is the one child and not the mass. funny stuff, I supposed Star Trek was not your venue. 'The needs of the many out weight the needs of the one' to quote Mr. Spock and never forget that.

The Clock Boy is a peice of shit. He KNOWINGLY put the 'hoax bomb' together then went from teacher to teacher and showed the case to the teachers until he found one who was smart enough to understand the case may be a real bomb.
The fucking kid had a LONG history of disruptive behaviour as did his sister at the same school.
The intent was to promote 'passive terrorism' in order to make the teachers and students feel unease and fear. The Clock Boy accomplished what he and his parents wanted to do.
The fucking sand monkeys are going to be in for a BIG surprise when a fucking drone explodes in the ISIS training camp where they will be learning how to make real bombs. Imagine that. Obama's 'second son' the electronic genius is killed by one of Obama's drones.

Forum List

Back