Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

I have had a long held belief that the international community should occupy Jerusalem and the 1967 Borders. Force Israel to return to those borders. Make Jerusalem an International Free city. Open to all but owned by none, check your guns at the door.

Now it may shock you I feel this way being part Jewish, but In my mind the most important thing is to stop the killing on both sides. Neither side are saints or devils IMO, and they will not stop fighting with out some kind of intervention. IMO anyways.

It doesnt shock me at all. Im not fool enough to assume that all jews are diehard zionists.

I'd rather see Palisrael combine the entire landmass similar to the union of east and west germany where both ethnic and religious populations SHARE jerusalem and a single common nation. It's beyond me how israel, as a nation, is allowed to hold an ethnic premium for citizenship anyway. Both peoples have history on that land. Giving it to one marginalizes the other.

Either way. it all ends at temple mount.

Start of what? Seriously you are hoping, against hope, that the Palestinians and their master, (Iran), want peace. You are wrong, sorry.

If that is what it took for peace, would have been done 20 years ago.

palestines master is no more iran than cuba's was russia. Israel's irony is their treatment of the pals. By showing an effort to assimilate them would gain more ground than crying martyr and hiding behind the pantleg of the US.

Well I can't argue with that at all. At the least it would help Israels Image with the rest of the world though, also I think it would take some of the fuel away from those who stir up anti Israeli feelings amongst the Palestinians

I am pleased to see someone else who recognizes that those who are in control of the Palestinians are not after peace, Regardless of what they say. Their goal has always been, and always will be the destruction of Israel.

Much like Geronimo's goal was the ejecting of white men from their land? Dare I bring up the Nelson Mandella example? He was also a "terrorist", you know.

palestines master is no more iran than cuba's was russia. Israel's irony is their treatment of the pals. By showing an effort to assimilate them would gain more ground than crying martyr and hiding behind the pantleg of the US.

Hello? Who gave Cuba the missiles that led to the crisis of October? You're right, there are analogies.

When has Israel turned down any effort at peace?

Israel has long taken the land for peace approach, which of course is not working. Each time they give up land they are thanked with more suicide attacks and rockets. They have literally bent over backwards recently for peace, and each time it has brought nothing but more carnage.

As far as Iran being the Palestinians master. It is true. Follow the money.

Just as with hezzbollah in Lebanon. Iran funds them and calls the shots, Hamas acts out the will of Iran as much as they do their own will. Often at the cost of Palestinian lives.

The recent war between Israel and hezzbollah in Lebanon is proof of my point that they are doing Iran's will. Israel was not occupying one inch of Lebanon when that war was started by Hezzbollah making raids into Israel. So how can Hezzbollah claim they were fighting for Lebanon? All they did was act out the will of Iran and cost many people in Lebanon and many Israelis their lives.

It is the same with Hamas. They act out the will of their masters regardless of the cost to the people they are supposedly fighting for.

The day the Palestinians take page from MLK and Ghandis books and become peacfull protesters, is the day Israel will really be in a world of shit.

as far as your single state solution, like I said, I just do not see it working, Better to keep the 2 sides apart I think.

Because I know the mind set of the Israeli people when it comes to Iran, and am pretty sure of Israels nuclear capabilities. If Iran were ever to attack Israel would wipe them off the face of the earth. The general mind set in Israel is Never again, refering to the mass murder of Jews in WWII of course. while many Israelis actually oppose many of their governments actions, they are almost of one mind on Iran. They are prepared to decimate any nation who attacks them, and generally feel they can count on no one, not even the US for support when push comes to shove.

Israel does have Nukes, and not some small atom bombs like Iran is trying to build but full fledged thermal Nuclear weapons in the 10 mega ton range.

I can only assume Iran is aware of this, and their threats are just bluster and not real.

I Hope anyways. A nuclear war in the middle east would screw us all.

I have no doubts of Israel's determination to fend off enemies yet they had their hands full in their recent engagement with Huzbullies. I can't imagine the world condemnation if the fling a nuke, whether it is warranted or not.

It's beyond me how israel, as a nation, is allowed to hold an ethnic premium for citizenship anyway. Both peoples have history on that land. Giving it to one marginalizes the other.
Hence the problem, eh?

BOTH people now have a valid claim to the entire land.

BOTH people are victims of history.

And only THEY can resolve the issue.

If the Christian and the Islamic nations had stayed the hell out of it, this problem would have been solved decades ago.

It's beyond me how israel, as a nation, is allowed to hold an ethnic premium for citizenship anyway. Both peoples have history on that land. Giving it to one marginalizes the other.
Hence the problem, eh?

BOTH people now have a valid claim to the entire land.

BOTH people are victims of history.

And only THEY can resolve the issue.

If the Christian and the Islamic nations had stayed the hell out of it, this problem would have been solved decades ago.

Indeed, it's amazing that we demonize aryans for doing the exact same thing zionist ARE doing. I don't agree with either. They both have a valid claim to the land. Like I said, favoring one over the other is pretty transparent.

Israel has long taken the land for peace approach, which of course is not working. Each time they give up land they are thanked with more suicide attacks and rockets. They have literally bent over backwards recently for peace, and each time it has brought nothing but more carnage.

As far as Iran being the Palestinians master. It is true. Follow the money.

Just as with hezzbollah in Lebanon. Iran funds them and calls the shots, Hamas acts out the will of Iran as much as they do their own will. Often at the cost of Palestinian lives.

The recent war between Israel and hezzbollah in Lebanon is proof of my point that they are doing Iran's will. Israel was not occupying one inch of Lebanon when that war was started by Hezzbollah making raids into Israel. So how can Hezzbollah claim they were fighting for Lebanon? All they did was act out the will of Iran and cost many people in Lebanon and many Israelis their lives.

It is the same with Hamas. They act out the will of their masters regardless of the cost to the people they are supposedly fighting for.

The day the Palestinians take page from MLK and Ghandis books and become peacfull protesters, is the day Israel will really be in a world of shit.

as far as your single state solution, like I said, I just do not see it working, Better to keep the 2 sides apart I think.

Land for peace approach is not working? What about Egypt?

The problem with this nutjob is that he's not waiting for the apocalypse, he wants to start it.

You could say the same thing about Bush.

I would be shocked with amadenijad if we didn't have a nut like Bush in charge.

ps he isn't in charge of iran's military.

Indeed, it's amazing that we demonize aryans for doing the exact same thing zionist ARE doing. I don't agree with either. They both have a valid claim to the land. Like I said, favoring one over the other is pretty transparent.

Aryans? What about what Muslims are doing?

Or does it not make your little nazi analogy as well.......

You could say it, but you would be an idiot if you did.

Uhrrr, actually he'd be quite right, and in that case, would you be the idiot? People seem to forget that Ahmedinejad doesn't really run shit in Iran. That's why they have a SUPREME LEADER, in case you forgot, who actually runs the show. It is actually quite surprising that the nutjob's empty words are trumpeted endlessly in the media while nobody ever, EVER have I heard a single reporter bring up the real commander's opinion, which Khomenei has stated before, the official stance is that Iran accepts the Arab Conference's decision on the 2 state solution based on the 1967 borders which has been repeatedly approved by every single country in the world at the UN except for, of course, the US and Israel.

True dat.

Sadly I doubt that will ever happen because even though some Palestinians have long ago found some way to live with Isreal, the majority of them are living in conditions that breed anger and resentment.

They have their terrorists, we in american have our homies. Not all that much difference really in my mind.

Young men, regardless of their religion or ethnic, are prone to violent solutions when they are thrwarted in the rest of their lives.

What's the unemployment rate, again?

50% or so?

Not a formula for peace, that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back