Afterthoughts With Steve McGarrett: The Danger Of Making The Homosexual Pulse Victims 'Martyrs'

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Afterthoughts with American patriot Steve McGarrett. I've been sitting back the last few days pondering the events that have transpired since the Pulse gay bar shootings. Two things pop into my mind and one is more important than the other. That is making martyrs out of these Homosexual victims of terrorism. Let's stop right there. Are they victims of jihadi terrorism or are they victims of their own homosexual Deviant lifestyle? As we all know now as information is being confirmed, the American citizen shooter was gay too. He had been to the club over a dozen times and even hit on his co-workers. He had gay dating apps. But with what we now know, this is simply a gay on gay crime, possibility a scorned lovers quarrel gone bad. And there lies the dilemma we face as Americans.

You see, gays have been pushing their 'Gay Deviant Agenda' down God loving Christians with traditional moral family values. They were born with every law given right as any other American and yet that wasn't good enough for them. What makes them so special they have to have special conditions granted to them to advance a degenerant lifestyle that thousands of studies have concluded as mentally
unstable? It's true! It's also true they resent God loving Christians and don't respect the Constitution as well as our bill of rights granted to us by natural law. Look what they've done lately. They've sued innocent Christian companies and families because they felt they were not catered too in a special way. They've purposely gone after Christians because they feel their beliefs is a threat to their Deviant way of life. The fact is their Deviant way of life is a threat to themselves, not us God loving Christians who live by moral values instilled in us by our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. No, the gay victims of this gay on gay domestic crime can only blame it on themselves. The shooter had a gay lifestyle fetish that the regular Pulse gay patrons tried to exploit most likely due to their own degenerate fetish's. Instead of seducing Omar into a full fledge gay lifestyle they would have pleasure with, they inadvertently seduced him into ending their lives.....or pulse...... at Club Pulse.

No no no noooo, they should not be made into martyrs. It would be extremely dangerous and morally wrong. It would also make them a more serious threat to society as they would want special privileges to own guns for occasions they would only feel they should have over law abiding Christian gun owners. Only cowardness was exercised in this gay on gay crime from the flaws of a Deviant degenerate lifestyle they had chosen to live by including the muslim shooter. They could have chosen at one point in their lives to choose God, live by the teachings of the Bible exercising a good moral straight heterosexual lifestyle that would grant you entry to Heaven and not Hell. They chose not too.

This has been 'Afterthoughts with Steve McGarrett'.

He was not Christian. God loving Christians did not kill all those people (this time)"
None of these people were God loving Christians.

Wow Steve_McGarrett
You sound a lot like the terrorists who preach that all of America is following the Great Satan!
And deserve collective punishment, the innocent along with the guilty.

Are you one of them, or one of us?
Which side are you on? Due process of law or Collective punishment by "Jihad"?
I'm an American taxpaying southern Conservative Christian who loves his country.

The only group of people who deserves the kind of mass shooting that happened in Orlando would be convicted killers and rapists on death row, avoiding their fate by endless appeals at taxpayer's expense.

I don't mourn for homos. I don't stand with them. They hate me and I hate them. Would I shoot them up? No. Do I want them removed from society, preferably as peacefully as possible...yes.

So you are only one step removed from the shooter.

I doubt any gays actually 'hate' you because I doubt any would spend any time around a bigot like you.
Lol...one step removed? I said I wouldn't shoot up a gay club...and I mean that. You can keep importing your beloved faggot's violent deaths though.

I see it as a win/win.

Steve belongs on the terror watch list and is a threat to America

Based on what? Pointing out the truth in a non politically correct manner!
Based on your level of hatred for people "not like you," you exibit the sickfuck mind frame that we see on.mass.shooters' social media pages after the fact.

You should be on a watch list at the very least.

Based on your level of hatred for people "not like you," you exibit the sickfuck mind frame that we see on.mass.shooters' social media pages after the fact.

Personally , I'd execute him based solely on the fact that he's too stupid to be allowed to survive. But we'd have to start executing a lot of people if we set out on a mission to execute stupid people.

Personally , I'd execute him based solely on the fact that he's too stupid to be allowed to survive. But we'd have to start executing a lot of people if we set out on a mission to execute stupid people.
You'd get the helicopter treatment.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Afterthoughts with American patriot Steve McGarrett. I've been sitting back the last few days pondering the events that have transpired since the Pulse gay bar shootings. Two things pop into my mind and one is more important than the other. That is making martyrs out of these Homosexual victims of terrorism. Let's stop right there. Are they victims of jihadi terrorism or are they victims of their own homosexual Deviant lifestyle? As we all know now as information is being confirmed, the American citizen shooter was gay too. He had been to the club over a dozen times and even hit on his co-workers. He had gay dating apps. But with what we now know, this is simply a gay on gay crime, possibility a scorned lovers quarrel gone bad. And there lies the dilemma we face as Americans.

You see, gays have been pushing their 'Gay Deviant Agenda' down God loving Christians with traditional moral family values. They were born with every law given right as any other American and yet that wasn't good enough for them. What makes them so special they have to have special conditions granted to them to advance a degenerant lifestyle that thousands of studies have concluded as mentally
unstable? It's true! It's also true they resent God loving Christians and don't respect the Constitution as well as our bill of rights granted to us by natural law. Look what they've done lately. They've sued innocent Christian companies and families because they felt they were not catered too in a special way. They've purposely gone after Christians because they feel their beliefs is a threat to their Deviant way of life. The fact is their Deviant way of life is a threat to themselves, not us God loving Christians who live by moral values instilled in us by our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. No, the gay victims of this gay on gay domestic crime can only blame it on themselves. The shooter had a gay lifestyle fetish that the regular Pulse gay patrons tried to exploit most likely due to their own degenerate fetish's. Instead of seducing Omar into a full fledge gay lifestyle they would have pleasure with, they inadvertently seduced him into ending their lives.....or pulse...... at Club Pulse.

No no no noooo, they should not be made into martyrs. It would be extremely dangerous and morally wrong. It would also make them a more serious threat to society as they would want special privileges to own guns for occasions they would only feel they should have over law abiding Christian gun owners. Only cowardness was exercised in this gay on gay crime from the flaws of a Deviant degenerate lifestyle they had chosen to live by including the muslim shooter. They could have chosen at one point in their lives to choose God, live by the teachings of the Bible exercising a good moral straight heterosexual lifestyle that would grant you entry to Heaven and not Hell. They chose not too.

He was not Christian. God loving Christians did not kill all those people (this time)"

Wow Steve_McGarrett
You sound a lot like the terrorists who preach that all of America is following the Great Satan!

I'm an American taxpaying southern Conservative Christian who loves his country.

Great! Steve_McGarrett Glad to hear we share the same southern Conservative
background, which may explain why you and I can align more easily than others.

Can you answer the other post:

Whose Christian approach does more to embrace heal and lead lost sheep
that you consider the LGBT to be, back to the fold and one with God through Christ:

1. Your approach of condemning judging and rejecting
2. the healing approach of receiving and forgiving that
the Christian Healing Ministries leaders in Florida have
used to help many people heal of unwanted homosexual attractions.

How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education

"Francis: The sad thing is that conservative Christians often don't offer homosexuals anything except condemnation. It takes six months of weekly individual counseling and an intense changing and building up of the individual. Shouting about it doesn't help very much. It just makes things worse."

Which of these witnesses to God through Christ would I give more credence to:
1. You who has healed or not healed ____ number of people (please fill in the blank)
2. Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt who have helped many such people to heal and transform,
including writing a book on Can Homosexuality Be Healed?

Dr. MacNutt states clearly that the condemnation does not help, but makes matters worse.

Who is right, Dr. MacNutt or you?

OffensivelyOpenMinded I see you may come from a closer approach to Steve_McGarrett
If he takes the Fifth Amendment and doesn't reply, can you help him answer the questions?

Last edited:

You see, gays have been pushing their 'Gay Deviant Agenda' down the throats of God loving Christians with traditional moral family values. They were born with every law given right as any other American and yet that wasn't good enough for them. What makes them so special they have to have special conditions granted to them to advance a degenerant lifestyle that thousands of studies have concluded as mentally unstable? It's true!

It's also true they resent God loving Christians and don't respect the Constitution as well as our bill of rights granted to us by natural law. Look what they've done lately. They've sued innocent Christian companies and families because they felt they were not catered too in a special way. They've purposely gone after Christians because they feel their beliefs is a threat to their Deviant way of life. The fact is their Deviant way of life is a threat to themselves, not us God loving Christians who live by moral values instilled in us by our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. No, the gay victims of this gay on gay domestic crime can only blame it on themselves. The shooter had a gay lifestyle fetish that the regular Pulse gay patrons tried to exploit most likely due to their own degenerate fetish's. Instead of seducing Omar into a full fledge gay lifestyle they would have pleasure with, they inadvertently seduced him into ending their lives.....or pulses..... at Club Pulse.

No no no noooo, they should not be made into martyrs. It would be extremely dangerous and morally wrong. It would also make gays a more serious threat to society than they already are as they would want special privileges to own guns for occasions they would only feel they should have over law abiding Christian gun owners. Only cowardness was exercised in this gay on gay crime from the flaws of a Deviant degenerate lifestyle they had chosen to live by including the muslim shooter. They could have chosen at one point in their lives to choose God, live by the teachings of the Bible exercising a good moral straight heterosexual lifestyle that would grant you entry to Heaven and not Hell. They chose not too unlike American patriot Steve McGarrett, who has.

I agree with you in principal on the point that there are no reasons in my world to martyr the homos in Orlando or anywhere for that matter. My agreement comes to a screeching halt as to WHY. I believe that you Christians are easily as misguided as the queers. You are standing on some pretty shaky mythical

You see, gays have been pushing their 'Gay Deviant Agenda' down the throats of God loving Christians with traditional moral family values. They were born with every law given right as any other American and yet that wasn't good enough for them. What makes them so special they have to have special conditions granted to them to advance a degenerant lifestyle that thousands of studies have concluded as mentally unstable? It's true!

It's also true they resent God loving Christians and don't respect the Constitution as well as our bill of rights granted to us by natural law. Look what they've done lately. They've sued innocent Christian companies and families because they felt they were not catered too in a special way. They've purposely gone after Christians because they feel their beliefs is a threat to their Deviant way of life. The fact is their Deviant way of life is a threat to themselves, not us God loving Christians who live by moral values instilled in us by our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. No, the gay victims of this gay on gay domestic crime can only blame it on themselves. The shooter had a gay lifestyle fetish that the regular Pulse gay patrons tried to exploit most likely due to their own degenerate fetish's. Instead of seducing Omar into a full fledge gay lifestyle they would have pleasure with, they inadvertently seduced him into ending their lives.....or pulses..... at Club Pulse.

No no no noooo, they should not be made into martyrs. It would be extremely dangerous and morally wrong. It would also make gays a more serious threat to society than they already are as they would want special privileges to own guns for occasions they would only feel they should have over law abiding Christian gun owners. Only cowardness was exercised in this gay on gay crime from the flaws of a Deviant degenerate lifestyle they had chosen to live by including the muslim shooter. They could have chosen at one point in their lives to choose God, live by the teachings of the Bible exercising a good moral straight heterosexual lifestyle that would grant you entry to Heaven and not Hell. They chose not too unlike American patriot Steve McGarrett, who has.

I agree with you in principal on the point that there are no reasons in my world to martyr the homos in Orlando or anywhere for that matter. My agreement comes to a screeching halt as to WHY. I believe that you Christians are easily as misguided as the queers. You are standing on some pretty shaky mythical ground your own damned selves.

Nobody is going to a non existent hell or heaven.

Whether the queers are born that way or choose to be fags makes no difference to someone that is not mind fucked into believing their sexual junk shouldn't necessarily dictate their normal sexual outlets.

Have dick.. know where it is supposed to go.

Being an atheist I don't need any fake christian so called morality to not give a damn about queers. Being a fag is a personal problem. It isn't a National problem.

Is it a tragedy that around a hundred were killed and wounded? Sure. Nobody deserves death for just being fucked up in the head. Not even Christians. :lol:

Wow Steve_McGarrett

Bible teaches you are supposed love all people .... or did you run out of toilet paper

reprobated
reprobating

1. transitive verb

2. 1: to condemn strongly as unworthy, unacceptable, or evil <reprobating the laxity of the age>

3. 2: to foreordain to damnation

4. 3: to refuse to accept :

I'm not really religious, but the bible is right on a lot.

Thanks OffensivelyOpenMinded
I cited the Christian Healing Ministries of Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt
their practices and teaching methods are like the scripture "confess your
faults one to another and pray for one another that you may be healed"

With rheumatoid arthritis, a formal medical study documented that
Dr. MacNutt's methods did have a positive outcome with patients
as reported in his book HEALING where one RA patient went from chronic crippling pain
that no medicine could cure, to walking normal again with no symptoms and no more need for medication.

He has written a book Can Homosexuality Be Healed?
on the approach of how forgiveness is necessary for healing, not rejection
condemnation and unforgiveness that blocks the healing.

Since you are not religious, can I ask your help to look at this more objectively?

Can you review and compare the forgiving/healing approach of the MacNutt ministry
and their volunteers, and answer along with Steve_McGarrett which
approach does more to bring people together in Christ and correcting the cause of wrongs and ills:

Is it Steve_McGarrett's approach of "retributive justice" by preaching judgment and punishment
or is it the MacNutt's Christian Healing Ministries methods of teaching forgiveness accelerates healing?

I already asked Steve twice how many people has he healed of unwanted homosexual orientation
by his methods, versus the MacNutt ministries who have helped countless people over 40 years of experience.

reprobated
reprobating

1. transitive verb

2. 1: to condemn strongly as unworthy, unacceptable, or evil <reprobating the laxity of the age>

3. 2: to foreordain to damnation

4. 3: to refuse to accept :

OffensivelyOpenMinded and Steve_McGarrett

Matthew 6:15
The Lord's Prayer
…14For if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.

Forgiveness has been scientifically studied and shown to CORRELATE with healing
while unforgiveness has been estimated as correlating with 85% of illnesses.
===================
Offensive and Steve: I cited one resource of the Christian Healing Ministries
that have successfully helped people to heal of unwanted/unnatural homosexual attractions
by FORGIVENESS in order for them to recover of past abuse and injuries and transform.
(if you need other resources I posted them here freespiritualhealing)

Can either of you CITE cases of anyone healing by UNFORGIVENESS AND REJECTION?

Have either of you succeeded by taking this "reprobate" approach of rejecting?

Forum List

Back