They Know This May Be Their Last Chance For A Generation

I think it is so cute when anti-gun nuts tell us they don't want to ban guns..then they say they want to make it so hard to get a gun that banning guns would just be the same thing....they are just afraid to admit it...

Just from what evidence is out there and the screw -ups of the crisis actors caught on camera, the Craigslist ad for 75 security guards in Orlando 4 days before this event (crisis actors) and the unbelievably BAD acting of the participants has already sold me on the possibility that this was a totally staged event. There is no sense of urgency at any of the scenes I saw, no chaotic "rushing around"......most of the victims had tourniquets on their legs with no signs of bleeding. One scene shows two guys carrying someone TOWARDS the Pulse Bar in a fireman's carry and then set the guy down when they think that they are out of view of the camera. It simply doesn't pass my sniff test. I have witnessed a shooting before and even tried to help the guy that was shoot with a 22 caliber pistol and he bled all OVER the fucking place and people were scrambling around acting frantically waiting for an ambulance....I see none of that in any scene I have come across on-line. If someone is convinced that it was an actual event, I will definitely look at what you have gathered.

Forum List

Back