How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education

Because the management of this site displaced the location of this composition I am going to post it on an entirely different forum on US Message Boards.

I am seriously offended by the displacement of any of my compositions and if it happens again I will only then post compositions and will not come back to correspond with other members belonging to this site on anything.

I have never posted anything in the general forum and I have no intention of ever posting anything in the general forum as well. I am offended by the management of this site!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
Because the management of this site displaced the location of this composition I am going to post it on an entirely different forum on US Message Boards.

I am seriously offended by the displacement of any of my compositions and if it happens again I will only then post compositions and will not come back to correspond with other members belonging to this site on anything.

I have never posted anything in the general forum and I have no intention of ever posting anything in the general forum as well. I am offended by the management of this site!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

No one cares what you think, little Ms. Nobody.

WOW! How the fuck did I miss this one? I was away for a while.

Joined Nov 2014. His threads are absolutely priceless. His posts?

I Pioneer the information I share from what exists behind veils of lies and deceptions.

It is priceless, and I share it for free for the well being and sanity of the future of the life on this planet and it is most certainly my pleasure.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Say, did you happen to secretly record a meeting of gang leaders plotting to take over the US once? Did you write a new constitution that you are really, really sure the nation is going to adopt?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
They pulled it out? Damn, don't you just hate it when they pull out before you're ready?

I just had a man with a surgically mutilated genital pretending to be a woman and claiming to be in a relationship for 13 years with an actual woman (aka born with a vagina) try and tell me that I have to prove that them pretending to be the opposite sex encourages homosexuals to pretend to be the opposite sex as well get the surgical genital mutilation thus leads to more heterosexuals to become victims to be degraded, humiliated and traumatized with discrimination.

They are attempting to try and tell me that I have to prove that advertising works!

You can find that discussion on my google plus page under the title "How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education"

All procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized. Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bi sexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable. That this type of homosexual behaviour being currently deemed as acceptable in the school system or in government is unacceptable.

Homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are is no excuse for making legal the discrimination of heterosexuals. The age has come for homosexuals to have to legally respect heterosexuals for being heterosexual especially in our school systems as well homosexuals are going to have to start accepting themselves for what they are instead of making heterosexuals suffer discrimination for these homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the first place!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

David Jeffrey Spetch
You had me at "I just had a man"
Had me in stitches.
Be sure to take precautions next time...
I just had a man with a surgically mutilated genital pretending to be a woman and claiming to be in a relationship for 13 years with an actual woman (aka born with a vagina) try and tell me that I have to prove that them pretending to be the opposite sex encourages homosexuals to pretend to be the opposite sex as well get the surgical genital mutilation thus leads to more heterosexuals to become victims to be degraded, humiliated and traumatized with discrimination.

They are attempting to try and tell me that I have to prove that advertising works!

You can find that discussion on my google plus page under the title "How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education"

All procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized. Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bi sexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable. That this type of homosexual behaviour being currently deemed as acceptable in the school system or in government is unacceptable.

Homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are is no excuse for making legal the discrimination of heterosexuals. The age has come for homosexuals to have to legally respect heterosexuals for being heterosexual especially in our school systems as well homosexuals are going to have to start accepting themselves for what they are instead of making heterosexuals suffer discrimination for these homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the first place!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

David Jeffrey Spetch
Had me in stitches.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yet another fine example of homosexual activists avoiding contesting with so much as a shred of validity the foundation of either issue as clearly demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread yet so obviously demonstrates to instead be so very desperate to try and make anything else including their lies deceptions and delusions the issue.

I love being so very busy contacting officials globally to put an end to homosexual activist insanity permanently for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

David Jeffrey Spetch
Had me in stitches.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yet another fine example of homosexual activists avoiding contesting with so much as a shred of validity the foundation of either issue as clearly demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread yet so obviously demonstrates to instead be so very desperate to try and make anything else including their lies deceptions and delusions the issue.

I love being so very busy contacting officials globally to put an end to homosexual activist insanity permanently for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

David Jeffrey Spetch
and you ignored the solution I posted
that puts an end to the unnatural homosexual conditions = spiritual healing.
How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I told you the solution to ending the mandates on forced acceptance and integration of homosexuality in public institutions.
I told you to add a condition that if acceptance is mandated and not free choice,
then spiritual healing should be mandated for such people and not free choice.

If they don't want to go through spiritual healing to prove they are naturally as they are (and not the unnatural
types who can be healed in as little as 6 months of deep therapy to root out all the causes and conflicts),
if they want this to remain a choice
then acceptance of these people as natural should remain a choice and up to the beliefs of the other people.

mandate for mandate
free choice for free choice

I gave you the solution but you can ignore that too.

David Jeffrey Spetch
Had me in stitches.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

David Jeffrey Spetch
and you ignored the solution I posted
that puts an end to the unnatural homosexual conditions = spiritual healing.
How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I told you the solution to ending the mandates on forced acceptance and integration of homosexuality in public institutions.
I told you to add a condition that if acceptance is mandated and not free choice,
then spiritual healing should be mandated for such people and not free choice.

If they don't want to go through spiritual healing to prove they are naturally as they are (and not the unnatural
types who can be healed in as little as 6 months of deep therapy to root out all the causes and conflicts),
if they want this to remain a choice
then acceptance of these people as natural should remain a choice and up to the beliefs of the other people.

mandate for mandate
free choice for free choice

I gave you the solution but you can ignore that too.

Yet you evade the foundation of each issue and desperately scramble to try and make your delusions the issue. The only way to stop homosexuals from discriminating heterosexuals is to make illegal what they refer to as transsexual and transgender your so called solution keep the door wide open for more problems which is exactly why you suggest such. Criminalize discrimination against heterosexuality and make illegal people pretending to be the opposite sex as well criminalize any operations that assist anyone in appearing to be the opposite sex they are born.

You are all for robbing heterosexual of free choice to be heterosexual while attempting to dictate that heterosexuals are suppose to be treated as guinea pigs for homosexuals with these filthy deceptions and you want to treat heterosexuals after the fact when homosexuals are just going to have to start learning to accept themselves for what they are instead of getting away with discriminating heterosexuals with these sick filthy humiliating, traumatizing degrading homosexual deceptions.

How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education

You stick with fact on the foundation of the issue being addressed. While doing this you will notice homosexual activists desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue because they are not able to contest the facts which expose them for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda. They try and make anything else the issue to try and confuse the issue which is exactly how they managed to dupe officials into creating legislation based upon lies and deceptions along with false claims of discrimination.

Homosexuals have been discriminating heterosexuals since well before the 60's and proof of this is the tranny. Homosexual activists have no respect for heterosexuality and proof of this is not only the tranny pretending to be the opposite sex but now homosexuals are still getting away with surgical genital mutilation to pretend to be the opposite sex while homosexual activists currently dictate to heterosexuals that being heterosexual includes having sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with, that being heterosexual includes having sex with a homosexual with a surgically mutilated genital. Meanwhile as they continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals they even try and blame heterosexuals for these homosexual deceptions by saying such as "If they got drunk then they deserve it" which is quite clearly unacceptable. The activists who tell you "I believe that it is how you feel that determines ones sex" Then tell them that they have no business encouraging the surgical genital mutilation because according to their logic, it is how you feel. They tell you that they believe it is how you feel that determines one's sex to allow homosexuals to continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals, but that they encourage the surgical genital mutilation operation proves that them claiming that it is how you feel is a lie because if it were how you feel then there is quite obviously no reason for the surgical genital mutilation in the first place. The reason that they tell you this is because they will use every lie and deceptions to continue to make fools out of you while continuing to keep the door open for homosexuals to get away with discriminating heterosexuals.

The following is a composition posted on USA forums titled:
Being homosexual is natural but being heterosexual is not acceptable to homosexual activists

Where you will find that sticking with the facts to do with the foundation of the issue not only bests them, but has them scrambling to try and make anything else the issue time and time again. You are all more than welcome to learn how to deal with homosexual activists as I have with the greatest of ease. Rest assured I have every intention to make sure you all get this as well. No heterosexual deserves to be discriminated, degraded, humiliated, traumatized which is why I fight to put an end to this insanity globally! It must be phased out globally because the world is now aware how the homosexual activist insanity spreads like a disease of lies and deceptions which is what they use for their foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda..

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Think about this too, not one homosexual activist has contested the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very own existence and that sexual unity is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Homosexual activists even became scholars then went through history attempting to label every homosexual union recorded throughout history as a marriage because marriage was never about honoring that if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. But homosexual activists demonstrate to obsessively and compulsively try and make anything else including their every lie and deception the issue. I was in two relationships but was never married as several heterosexual couples are. But if homosexual activists thought it helped their bias agenda, they would call my relationships a marriage.

Homosexual activists have managed to temporarily make a complete mockery of marriage on some parts of the globe and they did this by ignoring and avoiding the very foundation of what marriage is about. Instead they scrambled to make marriage about anything else other than what marriage has always been about. For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honor of the unity of male and female. They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love.They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions. Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honoring..if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honor in that?

The primary foundation of what marriage is = Thousands of years prove that marriage is exclusively about honoring heterosexual unions because for thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected. Homosexuals are not heterosexuals and the two are not equal. One leads to decay and the other leads to life. As humans we equally have the right to marry the opposite sex. Even our ancestors realized the significance of such unions yet homosexual activists don't even have the capacity to understand something so simple all by themselves. Instead, all homosexual activists demonstrate to care about is forcing themselves on some sort of pedestal with every lie and deception they can possibly fathom to do it.

They do it while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is!

If it were up to gays to sustain the population w would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is there to be proud of or where is the honor in that?

which is the very obvious evidence proving that homosexuality does not and never did equal heterosexuality. It is homosexuals who have a hard time accepting the reality of what they are while they try and put the blame on everyone else for their very own non acceptance of what they themselves are.

As humans we all have the equal right to marry the opposite sex because that's what marriage was created for and in honor of. Homosexual activists making up lies such as false claims of discrimination does not change this fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I sincerely hope that the insanity currently infecting Canadian governments and school boards hasn't manifested in where you live or anywhere else for that matter. It's time we as a globe put an end to this nightmare permanently for the well being and sanity of the future of the life on this planet.

Global Insanity Alert: Alberta Bill 10 Encourages Discrimination And Bullying Of Children

Amends RSA 2000 cS-3
3(1) The School Act is amended by this section.
(3) Section 1(1) is amended by adding the following after
clause (b):

(b.1) “bullying” means repeated and hostile or demeaning
behaviour by an individual in the school community
where the behaviour is intended to cause harm, fear or
distress to one or more other individuals in the school
community, including psychological harm or harm to an
individual’s reputation;

The School Board and the government are already legally enforcing psychological harm upon children while openly supporting the harm of children and citizens reputations. This is a prime example of the government and the School Board themselves bullying children into becoming victims of a deliberate form of discrimination..

That Transsexuals and Transgender are legal and supported through school and in government is proof that the government and the school board are encouraging homosexuals to legally continue to discriminate heterosexuals. Some homosexuals go so far out of their way to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals that they are even getting away with legally having their genital surgically mutilated to pretend to be the opposite sex that they are born which makes these homosexuals more convincing to discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions. The school board and the government supports discrimination against heterosexuality while they bully students into having to accept being discriminated against or further suffer more consequences.

This supports the humiliation of heterosexuals, the traumatization of heterosexuals, the degradation of heterosexuals, the discrimination of unsuspecting heterosexuals which is quite obviously bullying on the part of the government and on the part of the school board against our heterosexual children to be guinea pigs to be discriminated against by these homosexuals.

Because some homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are, this is justification for the school board and the government to allow homosexuals to mentally, physically, emotionally harm heterosexuals with their every homosexual lie and deception?

Fact: "what makes a man a man is being born with a penis"

Fact "what makes a woman a woman is being born with a vagina"

Fact "what makes a homosexual a homosexual is that they have sex with those born with the same sex genital that they themselves are born with"

Fact "what makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that we have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with".

The only people who try telling you different are homosexual activists which is what has opened the door and keeps the door wide open to continue to allow homosexuals to make a mockery out of heterosexuality with their every lie and deception and now it has infected our school systems as poor innocent children are being bullied into accepting being discriminated against or having to suffer the consequences for it. This is an outrage and quite obviously a door that needs to be slammed shut permanently.

A homosexual wanting to be with a homosexual is one thing. A homosexual out to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals is completely unacceptable.

people who try telling you such as

"95% of homosexuals are born with a insufficient amount of the required or normal chemicals that are usually needed in the development process during pregnancy. This causes fetus's to develop insufficiently one way or the other that differs from their physical attributes and development"

Is just another example of the excuses that homosexual activists will make up to be able to continue to justify homosexuals to legally discriminate heterosexuals. How do heterosexuals have the right to have sex exclusively with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with.when we have these types of homosexuals deceiving us? It's discrimination. The school board and the government are currently educating children with that it is ok to suffer the discrimination, the physical, psychological, and emotional abuse if you are a heterosexual. Of course the excuse used is that homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are so heterosexuals deserve to be discriminated against and proof of this is that the government and the school board force on the public and innocent little children that transgender and transsexual is legal.

Transgender, transsexual are exactly the types of homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation, and while also in deceiving / discriminating heterosexuals with these homosexual deceptions, are also encouraging other homosexuals to the same.

Our legislation(s) and school board(s) need to be cleaned up immediately for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of students as well all citizens being governed!

Just think, how is there equality for heterosexuals to be heterosexual when we have these homosexuals going so far out of their way to deceive us that they are getting their genitals surgically mutilated along with all kinds of other altercations and procedures? There is no equality in that

It's time to remove homosexual activist insanity from legislation and school systems.

I'm blown away as to how far false claims of discrimination was all it took for homosexual activists to escalate their lies and deceptions upon legislation and forced into the minds of poor innocent children in the first place. This really is way beyond an outrage and needs to be corrected immediately.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I'll also include more information down here:

A hermaphrodite is naturally born with two genitals, if they choose too, could have a genital removed and still be left with a genital that they were "naturally born with."

A person born without a genital is neither male or female. They are obviously not a homosexual or a heterosexual. They would obviously not have the nerve endings that make up a genital therefore what sex they pretend to be is their own choice to make and is irrelevant to the fact that these people are not homosexual, not male, not female, not heterosexual because the fact remains that they are not born with a sex genital.

Today I finish corresponding on this site as the following was just moved from the political forum to something called the rubber room just after I so easily bested the lot of them. Bias management. But first, I will make my rounds on my threads to let everyone know why I no longer seek to waste my time corresponding on a site with bias management.

I will post starters to inform you but no more corresponding as I already made that very clear to the management of this site.

This is the thread that was moved titled "Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!". Just goes to show how weak and pathetic bias and discriminatory homosexual activists really are. Their days of crying wolf draw near to an end and it is absolutely my pleasure to have played a key role globally in making it happen.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the thread where I informed management days ago in the feedback forum titled ""To the management of this site.

To the management of this site US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Alberta Bill 10 Encourages Discrimination And Bullying Of Children Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hi David ^

DAVID JEFFREY SPETCH ACCORD
on Mutual Rights, Respect and Requirements

The idea is that that groups ASKING for these rights must agree to the same.
But if they don't agree and want free choice, they can't demand that of others but respect free choice.

1. If they want their acceptance to be REQUIRED BY LAW
this gives no ability of the Acceptor to DISTINGUISH if the person is natural or unnatural,
sick or perverted, etc. but is requiring ALL to be treated as if they are normal and equal.

So the EQUAL requirement they agree to follow is that all such persons
go through the Spiritual Healing process so they CAN be either determined to be well
or made well if they are somehow unhealthy, unnatural, or abnormal.

If you want Spiritual Healing to be a CHOICE not a REQUIREMENT
then other people should have equal CHOICE to accept or reject you as abnormal or sick
and not REQUIRED because you didn't go through steps to prove it medically that
you were healed.

2. Is that clear?
If the acceptance is legally required as Mandatory,
then screening for sick abnormal conditions should be Mandatory.

And if diagnosis and therapy for these conditions remains Optional,
then acceptance of such people should remain Optional.

It would be "special rights" to make demands on one side without requiring equal on the other.

So the people wanting to push acceptance as REQUIRED under law
must agree to spiritual healing to diagnose, treat and/or heal any unnatural conditions found.

And if people want "free choice" to go through spiritual healing,
and not require this as mandatory, then they cannot require their mandates
either, but must respect the same "free choice" of others.

IT CANNOT BE A ONE-WAY MANDATE

Last edited:
Here David: Here's a good resource for you
Dr. Francis MacNutt "Homosexuality: Can it be healed?"
You might want to promote public education and awareness of natural and voluntary therapy that has
helped people heal from homosexual and other unwanted attractions and addictions:
===========================================================================
Interview - Francis Judith MacNutt - Mastering Life

David: Someone has suggested that homosexuals need to have their confused orientation healed before they are allowed into the priesthood. What do you think about that?

Francis: Unfortunately, I don't think there is that much known among the clergy as a whole about healing the homosexual. That is why we are trying to bring healing back into the church. Even with physical healing, it's not fully understood in the population of priests that it can take place.

David: You've had a lot of success in your ministry with healing the homosexual. What do you do? How do you pray for a homosexual?

Francis: We've had some and Judith's had more actually. She had 20 clients when she was seeing patients in Clearwater who were either homosexual or lesbian in orientation, and they were all healed. Now, it took time. I think that really needs to be said. It is mostly over a period of time and in some depth.

David: Tell a story or two of people that you minister to, Judith, in this area to illustrate how you try to help the homosexual.

Judith: The first thing that has to be said is that they must want to be healed. By and large there are a lot of homosexuals and lesbians that are very happy with their lifestyle. They have found someone that they really care about, and they want to remain in that lifestyle. So, the first thing in coming for healing is saying, Lord Jesus, help me. As in any area of our lives whether it's weakness, sin, or whatever, we have to ask for the help of Jesus.

David: And how would you actually pray for them?

Judith: The actual prayer itself is not that much different than it would be for anybody else who is wounded in any area of their life. So many of us struggle with broken sexuality because of the way we were raised, the way we were taught, the ways our parents modeled or didn't model healthy sexuality, because so much of our sexuality is tied up in our identity, and identity issues need to be healed in most people. Very few of us really know the true-self that God created. Most of us function out of a false-self, so getting back to the true-self and the real true sexual identity is pretty much the same process for any issue that we would work with in inner healing. It involves going back to the childhood, and finding out was the person wanted. So many people say I didn't want a boy, I wanted a girl, or I didn't want a girl, I wanted a boy, and so there was a rejection of their very sexual identity from the time they were born.

I was reading somewhere yesterday where it was so important to a certain couple that they have a boy, and they had eight girls, and they kept trying and trying and trying, and finally they had to adopt a boy. Well, what message did that give to the eight daughters? You have no value and you were just a mistake. So there are all kinds of identity issues in childhood; there is rejection, there is wounding, there is sexual abuse, perhaps incest, perhaps someone outside the family. But so many of the people that I worked with had real broken identities - they just didn't know who they were in God or why they were here or where they were going. It would usually take about six months of psychotherapy, inner healing and generational healing for the person to come to a fullness of their identity.

David: It is quite common that male homosexuals haven't had a positive or strong father figure to call them into masculinity. How do you pray for that situation?

Judith: I found it took a multifaceted approach. We would do the inner healing work with God as father and Jesus as brother coming into the masculine identity that God had already created within them. In a deep father wound we would do the prayers of God the Father becoming their father, which He is, and then healing the brokenness that relates to the earthly father - the deep longing for Abba, with the daddy figure holding and loving them, accepting rather than rejecting them, having conditional love for them. We would have them sit with God the Father and let Him hold them during the inner healing prayer. I would have them listen to the voice of God - “What is He saying to you? Is He rejecting you?” And they would always with great tears of joy say, "No. He's telling me He loves me, but wants more for me," and God would speak all these beautiful words of love to them, and they would start having healing dreams and healing images and visions. Once the Spirit started working in them, that would start this whole healing process.

I also asked for help within the Christian community wherever I've been, especially in private practice, I would ask for men from the community to come and take them under wing and take them out to dinner or take them fishing, take them biking, do whatever, have them in their home and embrace them as part of a Christian loving family. So it's not just prayer. This is where the church needs to respond. It's men and women stepping forward, parenting, what we would call re-parenting in psychology, and bringing them along. And the ones that were able to go through that experience were all healed.

David: When whatever has gone wrong is finally healed -- whether it's the masculine or the feminine identity or whether it's the trauma from child abuse -- what then happens to the homosexual identity versus the heterosexual identity?

Judith: The homosexual identity cannot coexist with a God-given identity so it just starts to go away. Now the struggle that some would have that were very active sexually, in pornography or in being very promiscuous, those images took longer to go away. It's just like anybody addicted to pornography - the images sometimes remain. That's where discipline and prayer had to come in for the individual to reject those images and to bring in the cross and the blood of Jesus to cover them, and then to put positive images in their place.

David: And in some, I would imagine, the true-self, the true heterosexual identity began to flower.

Judith: Oh, yes. The beautiful image starts to emerge within them of the way God created them to be, and they would come to such life in their identity and such joy in being the one that God created them to be. Many of them would say to me, “I always felt like I was living a lie when I was in this lifestyle. I was always full of shame. I was always full of a sense that it really wasn't me. It felt like someone else.” It was kind of like an alter-identity or an alter-ego, because when God starts in a therapeutic process, basically what He is doing is dismantling the ego that has developed, and replacing it with what is originally there, which is still there, but it's under this alter-ego/alter-identity.

Francis: The sad thing is that conservative Christians often don't offer homosexuals anything except condemnation. It takes six months of weekly individual counseling and an intense changing and building up of the individual. Shouting about it doesn't help very much. It just makes things worse.

Tagging for TheProgressivePatriot and Lysistrata
Yes people can change in some cases. This has
been done totally voluntarily and naturally; it does not
work by force or fear because the healing is based on
forgiveness and that can never be forced or it's fake and fails.

Forum List

Back