Afterlife….How About For You?

how does the rest of the scientific community rate his theory?
You mean besides it being the generally accepted theory of how the universe was created? Can you name another one?

And what did I ever say that contradicts that?

Oh yeah not a single thing.
Saying we can’t know effectively contradicts that.

No it doesn't because we do not know with 100% certainty what happened.

We can guess, we can extrapolate and theorize but that's all we can do.

As I said we may be incapable of understanding because the physical structure of our brains is incapable of processing or even of conceiving the mechanisms at work when the universe was created it just like my dog can't understand algebra.

The fact that we have no clue what dark matter and dark energy are tells us we don't know how they were created and since they exist in this universe they either had to be created with the universe or they were already here before the universe came to be. If the latter is true then you cannot argue that the universe sprang from absolute nothingness.

And tes you say dark matter and dark energy don't exist but until you win the Nobel prize in physics with a theory that states otherwise, I'm sticking with the Nobel Prize winners

And BTW I have never said that the universe didn't come from nothing did I?
Correct, you also didn't say it did. In fact, your position on everything is you don't know. Which by definition means you can't even oppose someone who argues they do.
The fact is all we can really know is what happened after not before the universe came to be. If space and time did not exist before the universe what math do you use to describe it?
The same laws - conservation and quantum mechanics - that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe. The sum of the forces are zero. It's like a statics problem.

In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool.

But if you want to see his math, google it.

The truth is all of this is pure speculation.

So no you don't know what happened before the universe came into being.

No one does. Sure people think they do but then if they really did we would understand what dark matter and dark energy actually are or we would have a truly unified field theory which integrates all the forces in a coherent way
That sounds very much like a contradiction to me.

No it's an admission that we don't know everything about the beginning of the universe.

I never claimed that we did know everything. In fact it has always been my position that the human brain may very well be incapable of understanding the universe and its actual beginnings.

No it doesn't because we do not know with 100% certainty what happened.
There is never 100% certainty with science, but we proceed as if it were until something better comes along.

We can guess, we can extrapolate and theorize but that's all we can do.
No. When there is a commercial application we apply the science. So even though there is never 100% certainty with science, we proceed as if it were until something better comes along.

As I said we may be incapable of understanding because the physical structure of our brains is incapable of processing or even of conceiving the mechanisms at work when the universe was created it just like my dog can't understand algebra.
That is certainly the case for you if you can't understand that the SLoT precludes an infinite acting universe because by inspection we can know the universe had a beginning just from that one piece of information. Not to mention all of the corroborating evidence such as red shift, CMB and the solutions to Einstein's field equations.

Which is why I found it very odd that you would even bring up dark matter and dark energy as a reason to discount the evidence we do have. And while we are on the subject of dark matter and dark energy, I never said people who believe it exists are morons. Just people who use dark matter and dark energy as reasons to discount the evidence we do have. Which is what you are doing.

I am certain our brains can process the information we do have; such as the fact that the SLoT precludes and infinite acting universe and the evidence which tells us that the universe began. And while we are at it, the SLoT also precludes energy and matter from being an infinite acting cause of creating the universe which tells us that matter and energy being created from nothing is literally the only way a universe can be created.

The fact that we have no clue what dark matter and dark energy are tells us we don't know how they were created and since they exist in this universe they either had to be created with the universe or they were already here before the universe came to be. If the latter is true then you cannot argue that the universe sprang from absolute nothingness.
This is quite literally the stupidest thing anyone could believe. Dark matter and dark energy are literally fudge factors that were created to make apparent observations match imperfect models. If you knew anything at all about dark matter and dark energy, you would have known that they are not constant; that they change over time; specifically that they need to keep adding dark matter and dark energy to the system which is further proof that they are fudge factors. So arguing that we can know nothing about something we do have evidence for (red shift, CMB, SLoT, etc.) because of something we know nothing about (dark energy / dark matter) and have no evidence for is ridiculous.

And tes you say dark matter and dark energy don't exist but until you win the Nobel prize in physics with a theory that states otherwise, I'm sticking with the Nobel Prize winners
Yes, I do say that. I'm not the only one. If 95% of the universe is made up of dark matter and dark energy why isn't any of it in our solar system? The shit should be everywhere, right?

And BTW I have never said that the universe didn't come from nothing did I?
Correct, you also didn't say it did. In fact, your position on everything is you don't know. Which by definition means you can't even oppose someone who argues they do.
The fact is all we can really know is what happened after not before the universe came to be. If space and time did not exist before the universe what math do you use to describe it?
The same laws - conservation and quantum mechanics - that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe. The sum of the forces are zero. It's like a statics problem.

In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool.

But if you want to see his math, google it.

The truth is all of this is pure speculation.

So no you don't know what happened before the universe came into being.

No one does. Sure people think they do but then if they really did we would understand what dark matter and dark energy actually are or we would have a truly unified field theory which integrates all the forces in a coherent way
That sounds very much like a contradiction to me.

No it's an admission that we don't know everything about the beginning of the universe.

I never claimed that we did know everything. In fact it has always been my position that the human brain may very well be incapable of understanding the universe and its actual beginnings.
What more do you need to know? The SLoT precludes an infinite acting universe. The SLoT precludes matter and energy as an infinite acting cause of creating a universe. Therefore, creating a universe from nothing according to quantum mechanics and conservation is literally the only way a universe can be created. What more do you need? Cosmic background radiation is not only the evidence for the universe popping into existence it is also the measure of the matter that was created and matches what we see. We are totally capable of understanding the evidence we have right now. Your whole dark matter and dark energy argument is a red herring. Do you know of one cosmologist or physicist who is arguing we can't know how the universe was created because of dark matter and dark energy? No. Because no one but you is making that argument. It is certainly convenient for you to make that argument too. You don't have to know anything about dark matter or dark energy. You don't have to prove anything about dark matter and dark energy. All you have to do is say we can't know how the universe began because we don't know anything about dark matter and dark energy. Unfortunately for you that argument requires you to ignore all the evidence we do have.

Christianity teaches paradise in death, but then also the Judaic teaching of paradise in the world to come needing "a resurrection" to RETURN to Life (future perfected)-not death.
I guess if you play both sides of the fence you can attract both camps. However, they never ever were able to wave an idol on a stick over any dead people to resurrect them. When Christians die they never resurrect no mattwr what was promised as long as there are Christian cemeteries and Christians with life insurance policies, it's an admission to the fallacious teachings.
EVERYTHING has a process, including Resurrection requires us actually creating that process that I layed out over 24 years ago.
The 2 contradicting beliefs in Christianity means
Pagans cultures who belived in life in death in the sky means they would reside in another planet. The Judaic is that in death is nothing so to be rewarded for your deeds they must return to life on earth, so another time line=world to come=future. And both these can be a process of holding the memory, thus nature if the being in nano tech computer or similar storage (limbo) till time placed back at either.

People never dwell in the hows and whats nor process , nor look at all angles. However we are told not to choose paradise in death or sky, because that is a troublesome teaching as we see by the influence the death cultism has has on society including fueling todays radicals who have the same beliefs as Christians in afterlife paradise through death.
That teaching allowed kings and kingdoms to supress the masses & send it's pawns to die for them by promising them rewards in death.

Notice all cultures venerating a kingdom in death have caused humanity to be savages in sending their opponents there. Kings and kingdoms have used the philosophy of death afterlife to get slaves to fight for them, war for them, die for them. It's been used for power grabs and some of the most sadistic demented acts known to man. Solve the abusive teachings of death and death cultism and you solve Radical Jihaadism which is but an emulation of what Christianity has already done due to the same teaching of paradise in death.
Teach the HaShev (return/restore/place back) ideology of Olam Habah and solve those societal mistakes and hinderances.

Last edited:
Christianity teaches paradise in death, but then also the Judaic teaching of paradise in the world to come needing "a resurrection" to RETURN to Life (future perfected)-not death.
I guess if you play both sides of the fence you can attract both camps. However, they never ever were able to wave an idol on a stick over any dead people to resurrect them. When Christians die they never resurrect no mattwr what was promised as long as there are Christian cemeteries and Christians with life insurance policies, it's an admission to the fallacious teachings.
EVERYTHING has a process, including Resurrection requires us actually creating that process that I layed out over 24 years ago.
Pagans cultures who belived in life in death in the sky means they would reside in another planet. The Judaic is that in death is nothing so to be rewarded for your deeds they must return to life on earth, so another time line=world to come=future. And both these can be a process of holding the memory, thus nature if the being in nano tech computer or similar storage (limbo) till time placed back at either.

People never dwell in the hows and whats nor process , nor look at all angles. However we are told not to choose paradise in death or sky, because that is a troublesome teaching as we see by the influence the death cultism has has on society including fueling todays radicals who have the same beliefs as Christians in afterlife paradise through death.
That teaching allowed kings and kingdoms to supress the masses & send it's pawns to die for them by promising them rewards in death.

Notice all cultures venerating a kingdom in death have caused humanity to be savages in sending their opponents there. Kings and kingdoms have used the philosophy of death afterlife to get slaves to fight for them, war for them, die for them. It's been used for power grabs and some of the most sadistic demented acts known to man. Solve the abusive teachings of death and death cultism and you solve Radical Jihaadism which is but an emulation of what Christianity has already done due to the same teaching of paradise in death.
Teach the HaShev (return/restore/place back) ideology of Olam Habah and solve those societal mistakes and hinderances.
I thought Jews were forbidden to proselytize. :lol:

BUT then you would have no Historical christ figures in which to create the Jesus image, wait, turned out to be good advice then. *L*

BUT then you would have no Historical christ figures in which to create the Jesus image, wait, turned out to be good advice then. *L*
What does that have to do with YOUR proselytizing?

Are you forbidden to do that or not?

No I am not, and if you read Isaiah 66:19 I believe where the time leading to the procession, it shows Gentiles must finally be revealled to "the figurative" face of God. As in not seeing/knowing these precepts before.
Also descriptions of the Mikdash in the Bible which is for all nations / cultures not just a light (knowledge) to Jews.

No I am not, and if you read Isaiah 66:19 I believe where the time leading to the procession, it shows Gentiles must finally be revealled to "the figurative" face of God. As in not seeing/knowing these precepts before.
Also descriptions of the Mikdash in the Bible which is for all nations / cultures not just a light (knowledge) to Jews.
Keep lying to yourself because I’m not believing it.

but I do appreciate you admitting you are proselytizing even if that isn’t what you are actually doing.

Last edited:

but I do appreciate you admitting you are proselytizing even if that isn’t what you are actually doing.
So you don't believe the Bible on this matter and bashed your christ with the same one single uninspired narrative.
*slow sarcastic clap*:goodposting:

So you don't believe the Bible on this matter and bashed your christ with the same one single uninspired narrative.
It's more like I don't believe your interpretation of anything

Fine, but when that act contradicts the Bible and throws your christ under the bus just to save face, then the conclusion is that your perception/interp has to be wrong (especially when you can't refute with an intellectual honesty nor disclose further why you make your conclusion and avoid discussion of points and scripture and or historical sources). As you back yourself into this corner, no matter your excuse, you lose your argument either way= aka cornered into a checkmate.

Put simply: you would not need a resurrection if you had an immortal soul. The Bible makes clear the condition of the dead - for example:

Ecclesiastes 9:5
JPS Tanakh 1917
For the living know that they shall die; but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

NW ref
For the living are conscious that they will die;*+ but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all,*+ neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.+

Footnote on "conscious of nothing at all":

Lit., “and the dead ones, they are not knowing anything.” Heb., weham·me·thimʹ ʼeh·namʹ yoh·dheʽimʹ meʼuʹmah.

Put simply: you would not need a resurrection if you had an immortal soul. The Bible makes clear the condition of the dead - for example:

JPS Tanakh 1917
For the living know that they shall die; but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

NW ref
For the living are conscious that they will die;*+ but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all,*+ neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.+

Lit., “and the dead ones, they are not knowing anything.” Heb., weham·me·thimʹ ʼeh·namʹ yoh·dheʽimʹ meʼuʹmah.
And even Nepes "breath" they translate as soul in their precept against scripture, would still require a process to exist, that being in life at another realm (time line) since Olam Habah translated as Heaven means time to come (future tense).
This is why Isaiah hints the begining is at the end, nonlinear time can seem to exist from beginning to end, but "START/CREATED" AT THE END (OF LINEAR TIME).

Fine, but when that act contradicts the Bible and throws your christ under the bus just to save face, then the conclusion is that your perception/interp has to be wrong (especially when you can't refute with an intellectual honesty nor disclose further why you make your conclusion and avoid discussion of points and scripture and or historical sources). As you back yourself into this corner, no matter your excuse, you lose your argument either way= aka cornered into a checkmate.
I don't avoid discussions. I avoid theological discussions with people who act like assholes.

JPS Tanakh 1917

NW ref

And even Nepes "breath" they translate as soul in their precept against scripture, would still require a process to exist, that being in life at another realm (time line) since Olam Habah translated as Heaven means time to come (future tense).
This is why Isaiah hints the begining is at the end, nonlinear time can seem to exist from beginning to end, but "START/CREATED" AT THE END (OF LINEAR TIME).

You think nephesh should not be translated "soul?" What about neshamah/breath and ruach/spirit/breath? For example

Genesis 2:7
(NW ref)And Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust*+ from the ground+ and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life,*+ and the man came to be a living soul.*+

Footnotes:

Breath of life.” Heb., nish·mathʹ (from nesha·mahʹ) chai·yimʹ.

“A living soul [breathing creature].” Heb., leneʹphesh chai·yahʹ; Gr., ψυχὴν ζῶσαν (psy·khenʹ zoʹsan, “living soul”); Lat., aʹni·mam vi·venʹtem. See 1:20, 21, 30; 1Co 15:45; App 4A.

From a Hebrew-English Interlinear:

3335 [e] 7
way·yî·ṣer 7
וַיִּיצֶר֩​
3068 [e]
Yah·weh
יְהוָ֨ה
Yahweh
N‑proper‑ms
430 [e]
’ĕ·lō·hîm
אֱלֹהִ֜ים
God
N‑mp
853 [e]
’eṯ-
אֶת־
-
DirObjM
120 [e]
hā·’ā·ḏām,
הָֽאָדָ֗ם
man
Art | N‑ms
6083 [e]
‘ā·p̄ār
עָפָר֙
[from] the dust
N‑ms
4480 [e]
min-
מִן־
of
Prep

127 [e]
hā·’ă·ḏā·māh,
הָ֣אֲדָמָ֔ה
the ground
Art | N‑fs
639 [e]
bə·’ap·pāw
בְּאַפָּ֖יו
into his nostrils
Prep‑b | N‑mdc | 3ms
5397 [e]
niš·maṯ
נִשְׁמַ֣ת
the breath
N‑fsc

2416 [e]
ḥay·yîm;
חַיִּ֑ים
of life
N‑mp
1961 [e]
way·hî
וַֽיְהִ֥י
and became
Conj‑w | V‑Qal‑ConsecImperf‑3ms
120 [e]
hā·’ā·ḏām
הָֽאָדָ֖ם
the man
Art | N‑ms
5315 [e]
lə·ne·p̄eš
לְנֶ֥פֶשׁ
a being
Prep‑l | N‑fs

2416 [e]
ḥay·yāh.
חַיָּֽה׃
living
Adj‑fs

Note: most Bible translations do not render H5315/nehphesh as "being." For example:

JPS Tanakh 1917
Then the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Note that Adam became a soul, not that he was given a soul. There are 2 other definitions of soul in Scripture if you wish to do more in depth research.

JPS Tanakh 1917

NW ref

You think nephesh should not be translated "soul?" What about neshamah/breath and ruach/spirit/breath? For example

(NW ref)And Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust*+ from the ground+ and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life,*+ and the man came to be a living soul.*+

Footnotes:

Breath of life.” Heb., nish·mathʹ (from nesha·mahʹ) chai·yimʹ.

“A living soul [breathing creature].” Heb., leneʹphesh chai·yahʹ; Gr., ψυχὴν ζῶσαν (psy·khenʹ zoʹsan, “living soul”); Lat., aʹni·mam vi·venʹtem. See 1:20, 21, 30; 1Co 15:45; App 4A.

From a Hebrew-English Interlinear:

וַיִּיצֶר֩​

3068 [e]
Yah·weh
יְהוָ֨ה
Yahweh
N‑proper‑ms
430 [e]
’ĕ·lō·hîm
אֱלֹהִ֜ים
God
N‑mp
853 [e]
’eṯ-
אֶת־
-
DirObjM
120 [e]
hā·’ā·ḏām,
הָֽאָדָ֗ם
man
Art | N‑ms
6083 [e]
‘ā·p̄ār
עָפָר֙
[from] the dust
N‑ms
4480 [e]
min-
מִן־
of
Prep

127 [e]
hā·’ă·ḏā·māh,
הָ֣אֲדָמָ֔ה
the ground
Art | N‑fs
639 [e]
bə·’ap·pāw
בְּאַפָּ֖יו
into his nostrils
Prep‑b | N‑mdc | 3ms
5397 [e]
niš·maṯ
נִשְׁמַ֣ת
the breath
N‑fsc

2416 [e]
ḥay·yîm;
חַיִּ֑ים
of life
N‑mp
1961 [e]
way·hî
וַֽיְהִ֥י
and became
Conj‑w | V‑Qal‑ConsecImperf‑3ms
120 [e]
hā·’ā·ḏām
הָֽאָדָ֖ם
the man
Art | N‑ms
5315 [e]
lə·ne·p̄eš
לְנֶ֥פֶשׁ
a being
Prep‑l | N‑fs

2416 [e]
ḥay·yāh.
חַיָּֽה׃
living
Adj‑fs

Note: most Bible translations do not render H5315/nehphesh as "being." For example:

JPS Tanakh 1917
Then the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Note that Adam became a soul, not that he was given a soul. There are 2 other definitions of soul in Scripture if you wish to do more in depth research.
Compare a pic of the human lung next to the tree of life.
realung.jpg
treeofLife.jpg

It is also interesting that many of Christendom's Bible translations render H5315/nephesh with words other than "soul" to hide the fact that the soul dies. One of the most amazing (to me) examples is KJV at Deuteronomy 19:11 which actually refers to striking a soul to death:

(KJV+) Deu_19:11 But ifH3588 any manH376 hateH1961 H8130 his neighbour,H7453 and lie in waitH693 for him, and rise upH6965 againstH5921 him, and smiteH5221 him mortallyH5315 that he die,H4191 and fleethH5127 intoH413 oneH259 of theseH411 cities:H5892

Can you imagine? Translating H5315/nephesh as "mortally!"

In contrast, Christendom teaches the immortality of the soul!

However, in all fairness, KJV at Ezekiel 18:4,20 does read that the soul dies.

Forum List

Back