After decades of moon landing hoax claims, no apology now?

Do you often cut and paste copyrighted material in its entirety with no link?

You might find that if you provided a link, it might generate more interest in your thread.

Don't criticize Godboy, you damn hoax theorist!
May I instead note in passing that this "story" is well over a year old?

Hey dip shit, its not over a year old, because their satellite just passed over it like 2 weeks ago. Heres the link to the story for all you conspiracy theorist doubters.....

Indian satellite confirmed US moon landing: scientist

You will note that the date of this story is Sept 2, 2009.

i could care less about the nasa pic...if a total other country as in India is confirming that can make out the tracks by the vehicles we had up there and other markings than you guys have no leg to stand on.
Why don't they

Point

The

Hubble

At

The

Moon

And

Give

Us

Some

High-resolution

Pictures of these tracks and equipment?

Because

it

would

be

a

waste

of

the

telescopes

time.

Sane people need no further proof that we landed on the moon. You expect us to use the hubble telescope to appease you fucktards? You would just say they were doctored images anyway, so whats the point?

Don't criticize Godboy, you damn hoax theorist!

Hey dip shit, its not over a year old, because their satellite just passed over it like 2 weeks ago. Heres the link to the story for all you conspiracy theorist doubters.....

ya the indians that can't even run a proper call center launched a satellite to take pictures of the moon....

14.compare.close.l.jpg

ya the indians that can't even run a proper call center launched a satellite to take pictures of the moon....

Thats it? Denying that India launched a satellite and took pictures of the moon is the extent of your counterdebate?

We never landed on the moon. We know that much because when they supposedly did, it wasn't made of cheese. Duh.

You provide blurry photos that look like they were taken in 1960. That were given to NASA 10 months ago by India.

Apollo landing sites mapped by Chandrayaan - Pune - City - The Times of India

You believe it would be a "waste of time" to point the Hubble at the moon. It's going to be gone in a few years anyway bub. We're not repairing it anymore, it's going the way of skylab and it can't point at the moon for a couple of days?

You failed to read the thread, to see that I'm not a moon conspiracy buff. I merely want better then blurry fucking lo-res images from some Indian satellite. Where's the ones from OUR orbiters.

Last edited:
You provide blurry photos that look like they were taken in 1960. That were given to NASA 10 months ago by India.

You believe it would be a "waste of time" to point the Hubble at the moon. It's going to be gone in a few years anyway bub. We're not repairing it anymore, it's going the way of skylab and it can't point at the moon for a couple of days?

You failed to read the thread, to see that I'm not a moon conspiracy buff. I merely want better then blurry fucking lo-res images from some Indian satellite. Where's the ones from OUR orbiters.

Quit trying to pretend as though you dont believe the moon landing wasa hoax. You arent fooling anyone.

For the record, the image i provided is VERY clear, as it shows the fucking foot print trail made by the astronauts clearly.

Youve been wrong about everything youve said. You fail. Try again next time.

Quit trying to pretend as though you dont believe the moon landing wasa hoax. You arent fooling anyone.
Idiot. I have argued with the conspiracy buffs ad-nauseum in other moon threads. My track record in this matter is spotless.
For the record, the image i provided is VERY clear, as it shows the fucking foot print trail made by the astronauts clearly.

The images are blurry. They could be anything. Be honest and demand better from NASA.

Idiot. I have argued with the conspiracy buffs ad-nauseum in other moon threads. My track record in this matter is spotless.

The images are blurry. They could be anything. Be honest and demand better from NASA.

It wasnt NASA's picture. Havent you been following this discussion at all?

For the record, the purpose of this satellite wasnt to take pictures to debunk the moon landing hoax theories, that was just an added bonus.

Last edited:

NASA released it. Ten months ago. Look at the credits on the photos. I KNOW who actually took the photos.

I demand BETTER THAN THAT FROM NASA no matter what device took those pictures.

Why don't you?

For the record, the purpose of this satellite wasnt to take pictures to debunk the moon landing hoax theories, that was just an added bonus.

the indians photos are fake.....

It wasn't a waste of their time, but it would be a waste of Hubble's?

The images are crappy. They could be anything. Give us some real ones, high-resolution and in like, color at least.

It's the fucking 21st Century, smegma head.

The images are crappy. They could be anything. Give us some real ones, high-resolution and in like, color at least.

Gosh, your case is so compelling, i think ill ignore the worlds entire scientific community and go with whatever you say. :lol:

Gosh, your case is so compelling, i think ill ignore the worlds entire scientific community and go with whatever you say. :lol:
If all they can give us is black and white, lo-res images, there's something really wrong.

And for you to ever expect an apology from conspiracy maggots shows how deluded you are. You could take them TO the fucking moon and show them up close and personal, and they'll still claim it's a hollywood movie set.

Because conspiracy maggots don't care about the truth, only in keeping the conspiracy fantasies going.

If all they can give us is black and white, lo-res images, there's something really wrong.

And for you to ever expect an apology from conspiracy maggots shows how deluded you are. You could take them TO the fucking moon and show them up close and personal, and they'll still claim it's a hollywood movie set.

Because conspiracy maggots don't care about the truth, only in keeping the conspiracy fantasies going.

I NEVER expected an apology. That was the point of this thread, to show that they arent capable of admitting they are wrong. My point has been thoroughly proven and this pleases me greatly.

Last edited:

I NEVER expected an apology. That was the point of this thread, to show that they arent capable of admitting they are wrong. My point has been thoroughly proven.
None of the actual USMB conspiracy buffs have really had much to say in this thread as yet. But I am sure they will.

Your "point" isn't proven. You pass out 10 month old photos of the moon that are lo-res, black and white, could be anything, and expect people to just say, "yeah, ok we were wrong."

Did you watch the Mythbusters moon landing conspiracy special? They hit these conspiracy loons right in the mouth multiple times, completely debunked some of their more populist claims, and just generally kicked their asses.

You would have been much better off linking to that, instead of 10 month old 60s-looking fuzzy, lousy photos from some Indian satellite.

if we point the hubble at th emoon then we would get the response of

blah blah nasa operates the hubble...we can't trust these photos.

Can't win with you nut jobs

I NEVER expected an apology. That was the point of this thread, to show that they arent capable of admitting they are wrong. My point has been thoroughly proven.
None of the actual USMB conspiracy buffs have really had much to say in this thread as yet. But I am sure they will.

Your "point" isn't proven. You pass out 10 month old photos of the moon that are lo-res, black and white, could be anything, and expect people to just say, "yeah, ok we were wrong."
Did you watch the Mythbusters moon landing conspiracy special? They hit these conspiracy loons right in the mouth multiple times, completely debunked some of their more populist claims, and just generally kicked their asses.

You would have been much better off linking to that, instead of 10 month old 60s-looking fuzzy, lousy photos from some Indian satellite.

Where are you coming up with this crap? Have you read this thread or not? The picture was just taken, because the satellite just got to the moon a couple weeks ago. Besides, lets pretend this picture was from 10 months ago.... were all photos from 10 months ago fake? You arent making any sense at all.

The photo clearly shows 2 sets of tracks made, now if they werent made by our astronauts in 69, then this story is bigger than ever, because aliens must have made them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back