After decades of moon landing hoax claims, no apology now?

goatboys whole premise is completely failed
Well.... It would be nice if the Indians had at least ONE picture of Apollo landing sites to show us, after ten months. They claim they mapped them all.

They also claim they found water on the moon.

The Hindu : Sci-Tech : Chandrayaan-1's images debunk conspiracy theories: ISRO scientist

pic from the Indian Satelite

You can see the Lunar Module and the shadow it casts in the center of the pic
The caption says, "In this image provided by NASA."

See? Obvious mediocre photographic fakery. Why doesn't the detailed Hubble take some pictures? How the fuck can we have fuzzy, lo-res photos in the 21st Century?

One would think they would at least attempt to provide some really high resolution, quality photos of their landing sites instead of fuzzy shit.

The Hindu : Sci-Tech : Chandrayaan-1's images debunk conspiracy theories: ISRO scientist

pic from the Indian Satelite

You can see the Lunar Module and the shadow it casts in the center of the pic
The caption says, "In this image provided by NASA."

See? Obvious mediocre photographic fakery. Why doesn't the detailed Hubble take some pictures? How the fuck can we have fuzzy, lo-res photos in the 21st Century?

One would think they would at least attempt to provide some really high resolution, quality photos of their landing sites instead of fuzzy shit.

exactly.....it is like the whole wmd thing...if there aren't any at least plant some...hell the us sold him the shit.....

those pics aren't from the Indian sattelite which is debunking all you whack jobs out there

thats from a nasa one

"In this image provided by NASA Friday July 17, 2009 NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, has returned its first imagery of the Apollo moon landing sites."

Im sure once the pics are released from India's space agency you guys will have a brand new set of complaints to draw up

those pics aren't from the Indian sattelite which is debunking all you whack jobs out there

thats from a nasa one

"In this image provided by NASA Friday July 17, 2009 NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, has returned its first imagery of the Apollo moon landing sites."

Im sure once the pics are released from India's space agency you guys will have a brand new set of complaints to draw up
You have NO complaint on a fuzzy, lo-res photo in the 21st Century, from NASA no less?

C'mon now...

thats from a nasa one

so you want me to accept nasa photos as proof that nasa landed on the moon....

one of the arguments against the moon land and ics is the radiation belts would wipe out the "film" and kill any astronut.....

i could care less about the nasa pic...if a total other country as in India is confirming that can make out the tracks by the vehicles we had up there and other markings than you guys have no leg to stand on.

I already have one. Where are these photos? It's been ten freakin months already.

Their claim to have found water on the moon has already been debunked, they're not batting all that well so far.

i could care less about the nasa pic...if a total other country as in India is confirming that can make out the tracks by the vehicles we had up there and other markings than you guys have no leg to stand on.
They also claimed to have FOUND water. That's been debunked.

Where's the photos of the NASA landing sites they claim to have mapped?

Why don't they

Point

The

Hubble

At

The

Moon

And

Give

Us

Some

High-resolution

Pictures of these tracks and equipment?

lol water on the moon has been debunked?

By who? What official source has debunked other then some crack pot in his basement with a tin foil hat

SPACE.com -- It's Official: Water Found on the Moon

"Chandrayaan-1, India's first-ever moon probe, was aimed at mapping the lunar surface and determining its mineral composition (the orbiter's mission ended 14 months prematurely in August after an abrupt malfunction). While the probe was still active, its NASA-built Moon Mineralogy Mapper (M3) detected wavelengths of light reflected off the surface that indicated the chemical bond between hydrogen and oxygen — the telltale sign of either water or hydroxyl."

Water found on Moon! - physicsworld.com

Water Found in Moon Rocks:Discovery News : Discovery Channel

A Damp Moon: Water Found Inside And Out / Science News

A Damp Moon: Water Found Inside And Out / Science News

Water Found on the Moon | Wired Science | Wired.com

You people are really pathetic

ooooo lots of links.....

other countries like india....said iraq had wmds......that turned to be be ...... well....

now india says the us landed on the moon.......

so now we are supposed to believe them....

lol water on the moon has been debunked?
There is NO evidence of water on the moon. The Chandrayaan "data" is merely being speculated on. It hasn't been studied thoroughly, OR peer reviewed.
You people
You people? I'm not a conspiracy buff, and I DO believe we landed on the Moon. I am merely sick of this stupid shit NASA keeps giving us -- blurry, fuzzy photos, when it's the fucking 21st Century and I KNOW they can do better.

Why don't they

Point

The

Hubble

At

The

Moon

And

Give

Us

Some

High-resolution