Live Avian flu with 60% death-rate "accidentally" put in US company's test vaccines

Well if a blogger says so....
It was actually reported by Bloomberg in the US and was widely reported throughout Europe. Baxter has even released press statements admitting to the matter.

The cool thing about bloggers is that although some will often be full of crap, many will report on things that you won't find in our controlled media. I know of at least one major US city where blogs lead the local news in stories regarding local events, and the major newspapers and television stations play second fiddle trying to catch up - or cover up - what the insiders are reporting to respected local bloggers.

In my opinion the blogs are the ones most responsible for uncovering and exposing the massive levels of corruption and private control that grips our country and our mainstream media. They represent the true spirit of patriotism and rebellion against corrupt authoritarian government that founded this great nation. I'm thankful for them.

Last edited:
$poster-remembers-sars-swineflu.jpg

It was actually reported by Bloomberg in the US and was widely reported throughout Europe. ...

Direct link to Bloomberg please.

I don't have a link to Bloomberg on this but given the intense scrutiny during the beginning of Flu Season, it is bizarre, don't you think, that MSM hasn't picked up on any of it.

However....This story I'm about to quote is from the Toronto Sun from back in February.
Here is the link:

-------------
Baxter: Product contained live bird flu virus | Canada | News | Toronto Sun
-------------

That was back in February.

The OP in this thread is suspect, of course and if Shorebreak is involved, I call bullshit on it immediately. But I did wish to point out that Baxter has made such errors in the past. The fact that we know about them, IMHO, is proof that the safeguards are working.

On a different note, there is no shot that is 100% safe since the bio-chemistry and the psychologoy of all humans varies much less our diets, blood pressures, how centered we are, etc... There is ALWAYS a danger when you get any shot for flu, diabetes, a B-12 shot, anything. These flu whackjobs are really doing the world a dis-service by whipping up unfounded hysteria.

We gave over 400 administrations last week.
Not one death. Not one sickness. Not one was reported.

I work as the de facto Traffic Manager for a large healthcare organization in Phoenix. If you know anything about Traffic Management, you'd know that it is not a glamorous position; I say so to debunk any guys who say I'm self-glossing. Anyway, thats my job and I do some consultancy work on the side.

Here is the Sun piece:

The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses.

And an official of the World Health Organization’s European operation said the body is closely monitoring the investigation into the events that took place at Baxter International’s research facility in Orth-Donau, Austria.

“At this juncture we are confident in saying that public health and occupational risk is minimal at present,” medical officer Roberta Andraghetti said from Copenhagen, Denmark.

“But what remains unanswered are the circumstances surrounding the incident in the Baxter facility in Orth-Donau.”

The contaminated product, a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 viruses, was supplied to an Austrian research company. The Austrian firm, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then sent portions of it to sub-contractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany.

The contamination incident, which is being investigated by the four European countries, came to light when the subcontractor in the Czech Republic inoculated ferrets with the product and they died. Ferrets shouldn’t die from exposure to human H3N2 flu viruses.

Edited to comply with fair use

~Dude

It was actually reported by Bloomberg in the US and was widely reported throughout Europe. ...

Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error (Update2) - Bloomberg.com

(It was the first item in my first search)

I've heard a lot of wild speculation about this error. To me, it reinforces concerns about fast-tracking a vaccine to market for a flu virus that is not much different than any other seasonal flu virus in terms of symptoms. The mass hysteria over nothing is rediculous. I'm almost expecting Al Gore to come out with a public service announcement on why everyone needs to get the shot.

I don't have a link to Bloomberg on this but given the intense scrutiny during the beginning of Flu Season, it is bizarre, don't you think, that MSM hasn't picked up on any of it.

However....This story I'm about to quote is from the Toronto Sun from back in February.
Here is the link:

-------------
Baxter: Product contained live bird flu virus | Canada | News | Toronto Sun
-------------

That was back in February.

The OP in this thread is suspect, of course and if Shorebreak is involved, I call bullshit on it immediately. But I did wish to point out that Baxter has made such errors in the past. The fact that we know about them, IMHO, is proof that the safeguards are working.

On a different note, there is no shot that is 100% safe since the bio-chemistry and the psychologoy of all humans varies much less our diets, blood pressures, how centered we are, etc... There is ALWAYS a danger when you get any shot for flu, diabetes, a B-12 shot, anything. These flu whackjobs are really doing the world a dis-service by whipping up unfounded hysteria.

We gave over 400 administrations last week.
Not one death. Not one sickness. Not one was reported.

I work as the de facto Traffic Manager for a large healthcare organization in Phoenix. If you know anything about Traffic Management, you'd know that it is not a glamorous position; I say so to debunk any guys who say I'm self-glossing. Anyway, thats my job and I do some consultancy work on the side.

Nobody is saying people will keel over and die upon receiving the new flu vaccine - at least that I'm aware of.

Since you work in a clinical environment, you should be the first person who knows that identifiable side effects from toxic mercury levels can take years to develop.

The fact that you're presenting informal patient results from the last few days as evidence that there are no issues with the manufacturing or development of the vaccines tells me that you have zero credibility to weigh in on the subject. You don't even have the most basic level understanding of how systemic toxicity is measured or evaluated. Initial timelines for measurable side effects take months and years - not the next few minutes before a patient leaves the room after being administered the vaccine.

Yes, the vaccine has thimerosal in it, as a preservative. I just saw a two doctors on tv last week talking about this. One was for getting vaccinated, one was not. I thought it interesting that they both said that no vaccines contain thimerosal these days. . . . except for the swine flu vaccine. You can get it without though; all you have to do is ask.

Here is the original post:

Live Avian flu with 60% death-rate "accidentally" put in US company's test vaccines

Here is your link:
Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Baxter International Inc. in Austria unintentionally contaminated samples with the bird flu virus that were used in laboratories in three neighboring countries, raising concern about the potential spread of the deadly disease.

Its okay to be a whack job...but you don't have to be a dishonest whackjob. Theres plenty of stuff in the world to be suspicious about but, shit, just be honest about it. Try it; you might like it.

Your link also goes back TO THE SAME FUCKING THING I PUT UP EARLIER THAT IT HAPPENED IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!! The OP doesn't tell us that. It figures.

Since you work in a clinical environment, you should be the first person who knows that identifiable side effects from toxic mercury levels can take years to develop.
Since you can't read, I'll say again, I'm the defacto traffic manager. We don't give many administrations from this office.

The fact that you're presenting informal patient results from the last few days as evidence that there are no issues with the manufacturing or development of the vaccines tells me that you have zero credibility to weigh in on the subject.
The fact that the administrations arrived last week and were given to those WHO WANTED THEM with no side effects tells me two things:

The patients didn't have side effects

You have just as much knowledge as I do except I have actually handled the stuff; you seem to be glued to the computer 24/7 and always looking over your shoulder for whomever you think is coming to get you next.

You have just as much knowledge as I do except I have actually handled the stuff; you seem to be glued to the computer 24/7 and always looking over your shoulder for whomever you think is coming to get you next.

Nope. I just finished another interview with a regulatory expert with over 20 years background in lab processes and regulatory compliance. I'm gonna fly him out this week for a face-to-face. Woe is me. I'll have to be away from the computer for an entire day while I determine if this person has the unbiased, scientific engineering background that my clients require in order to assure exacting conformance and compliance in our industry.

The difference between you and I is that my professional background requires me to think outside of the box in all matters if I want my kids (and yours) to be safe when they require a prescription or a hospital visit. yes, we test for all possible known conditions. But what are the potential conditions or events that we don't know about? How do we identify and test them? How do we test for conditions that we haven't identified?

My day is filled with examining requirements and specifications, and then challenging every potential weakness AND negative effect. When someone reports to me "this is how it works, and this is why" my job is to stress it in every possible direction, from every possible angle, and then to stress it again from directions and angles that are unlikely but are possible. Those are the ones that usually get you.

So you can spend your time trying to challenge my credibility. For all you know, I'm in my mothers basement somewhere and I've got a wiki page opened up to help me with terminologies and phrases. That's fine if you think that. I could care less. But the fact remains that the development, scale-up, trials, and production of current vaccines for swine flu in a shorter timeframe than it takes to build a 2,000 sf house is an intolerable risk for any parent who would administer them to a child. Just getting the WFI (Water for Injection) systems online, controlled, tested, and sanitized takes longer than that, not to mention the diluent compounding, filling, cleaning and sanitization skids and respective controls, autoclaves, etc, etc, etc.

Without even discussing the ingredients, there is no possible way that a safe, stable, effective product has been manufactured with any level of assurance.

So here's your next bit of ammunition to use to try to paint me as a conspiracy theorist: Maybe my comments above explain why the swine flu vaccine manufacturers requested (and received) immunity from prosecution from patients who have adverse reactions to the product.

If you plan to have your children vaccinated for the swine flu, do your research before going for the injection. Even if you believe that the negative effects of vaccine ingredients are "conspiracy theories", consider the fast-tracked manufacturing process with no time for proper quality testing and review, and consider that the manufacturers requested and received immunity from prosecution if patients sue them for adverse reactions.

Legal Immunity Set for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers - ABC News
Legal Immunity Set for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers
Count of swine flu cases surpasses 40,000, hospitalizations near 4,800, CDC says
By MIKE STOBBE AP Medical Writer
ATLANTA July 17, 2009 (AP) The Associated Press

The last time the government embarked on a major vaccine campaign against a new swine flu, thousands filed claims contending they suffered side effects from the shots. This time, the government has already taken steps to head that off.

Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, government health officials said Friday.

Last edited:
Yes, the vaccine has thimerosal in it, as a preservative. I just saw a two doctors on tv last week talking about this. One was for getting vaccinated, one was not. I thought it interesting that they both said that no vaccines contain thimerosal these days. . . . except for the swine flu vaccine. You can get it without though; all you have to do is ask.

It's simply crazy to add thimerosal, unless of course the hidden agenda has nothing to do with health. When considering not only the (Mercury) thimerosal, but also the squlene, not to mention the aluminum, formaldehyde, dangerous microorganisms, ethylene glycol, and other toxic adjuvants. A little common sense here correctly directs one into realizing the overpopulation madness for which the so-called elite strongly desire is a reality.

The barium they spray in the air is to weaken peoples immune system, and the aluminum which crosses into the brain is a real declaration of war on peoples ability to think. The 50 year fluoride war on the minds of Americans has been devastating The stark reality is they are trying to kill us! Masses of people are being lured into the hand of the murderous corporate right arm of the communist/Zionist.

Mercury is the second most toxic material on the planet, and the first is radioactive plutonium. So if you are told their is no mercury in the poison flu it's a lie.

"Truth is the first casualty of war".

Nope. I just finished another interview with a regulatory expert with over 20 years background in lab processes and regulatory compliance. I'm gonna fly him out this week for a face-to-face. Woe is me. I'll have to be away from the computer for an entire day while I determine if this person has the unbiased, scientific engineering background that my clients require in order to assure exacting conformance and compliance in our industry.

The difference between you and I is that my professional background requires me to think outside of the box in all matters if I want my kids (and yours) to be safe when they require a prescription or a hospital visit. yes, we test for all possible known conditions. But what are the potential conditions or events that we don't know about? How do we identify and test them? How do we test for conditions that we haven't identified?

My day is filled with examining requirements and specifications, and then challenging every potential weakness AND negative effect. When someone reports to me "this is how it works, and this is why" my job is to stress it in every possible direction, from every possible angle, and then to stress it again from directions and angles that are unlikely but are possible. Those are the ones that usually get you.

So you can spend your time trying to challenge my credibility. For all you know, I'm in my mothers basement somewhere and I've got a wiki page opened up to help me with terminologies and phrases. That's fine if you think that. I could care less. But the fact remains that the development, scale-up, trials, and production of current vaccines for swine flu in a shorter timeframe than it takes to build a 2,000 sf house is an intolerable risk for any parent who would administer them to a child. Just getting the WFI (Water for Injection) systems online, controlled, tested, and sanitized takes longer than that, not to mention the diluent compounding, filling, cleaning and sanitization skids and respective controls, autoclaves, etc, etc, etc.

Without even discussing the ingredients, there is no possible way that a safe, stable, effective product has been manufactured with any level of assurance.

So here's your next bit of ammunition to use to try to paint me as a conspiracy theorist: Maybe my comments above explain why the swine flu vaccine manufacturers requested (and received) immunity from prosecution from patients who have adverse reactions to the product.

If you plan to have your children vaccinated for the swine flu, do your research before going for the injection. Even if you believe that the negative effects of vaccine ingredients are "conspiracy theories", consider the fast-tracked manufacturing process with no time for proper quality testing and review, and consider that the manufacturers requested and received immunity from prosecution if patients sue them for adverse reactions.

It's as safe as any injection of anything.
Yes, I do think you're in your Mom's basement.
When nothing happens to anybody who has taken the shot, are you going to apologize? No.
You're sole purpose in life is to get a response from people. I gave you a response. You should be delighted.

579 administrations. Not so much as a headache after word. Some coup de'tat you guys have going there. Watch out for the black helicopters. :cuckoo:

People are indeed dying everyday from the poisons being sprayed into the air, no one stood up against the insane madness of all the poisonous aerial bombing runs, and now they have proceeded into the totally wicked scheme of injecting poisons directly into the veins of innocent people.

Three runners recently dropped dead in Detroit from the poisons being sprayed into the air, but of course the communist news media has concealed this information. All the millions of people who have died as a result of "complications" died from the affects of being poisoned.

In many cases people are not dying from the diseases, but from the breaking down of they immune system primarily caused by "barium". for example if senator Ted Kennedy, Micheal Jackson and others were not exposed to the chemtrail bio-toxic pollutants they would no doubt had the stamina to continue living, or fighting illness. Remember the days when well known people died in three's?

This is no longer the case. Just as in poll numbers the increased death of well known people many celebrities is a reflection on the increase in deaths by poison across the total population.

The communist news media will not say a word on this issue, similar to the 9-11 cover-up, however they did mention a few lying aspects of 9-11.

But this issue they will not touch.

For it's mass murder.

Stalin may as well be controlling all the major media establishments.

People are indeed dying everyday from the poisons being sprayed into the air, no one stood up against the insane madness of all the poisonous aerial bombing runs, and now they have proceeded into the totally wicked scheme of injecting poisons directly into the veins of innocent people.

Three runners recently dropped dead in Detroit from the poisons being sprayed into the air, but of course the communist news media has concealed this information. All the millions of people who have died as a result of "complications" died from the affects of being poisoned.

In many cases people are not dying from the diseases, but from the breaking down of they immune system primarily caused by "barium". for example if senator Ted Kennedy, Micheal Jackson and others were not exposed to the chemtrail bio-toxic pollutants they would no doubt had the stamina to continue living, or fighting illness. Remember the days when well known people died in three's?

This is no longer the case. Just as in poll numbers the increased death of well known people many celebrities is a reflection on the increase in deaths by poison across the total population.

The communist news media will not say a word on this issue, similar to the 9-11 cover-up, however they did mention a few lying aspects of 9-11.

For it's mass murder.

Were you dropped on your head at birth?

For it's mass murder.

Were you dropped on your head at birth?

Another disinformation operative making a lame attempt at trying to redirect peoples attention away from the facts.

You post this bogus avatar photo trying to lead people astray, but a factual depiction would be some homely overweigh guilty abortion rights advocate who resides in a nauseous cloud of putrid body odor.

Just pathetic.

Forum List

Back