Live Avian flu with 60% death-rate "accidentally" put in US company's test vaccines

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Octoldit, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Octoldit

Octoldit VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +262
  2. paperview

paperview Life is Good

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,141
    Well if a blogger says so....

3. Shorebreak

Shorebreak Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +102
    It was actually reported by Bloomberg in the US and was widely reported throughout Europe. Baxter has even released press statements admitting to the matter.

The cool thing about bloggers is that although some will often be full of crap, many will report on things that you won't find in our controlled media. I know of at least one major US city where blogs lead the local news in stories regarding local events, and the major newspapers and television stations play second fiddle trying to catch up - or cover up - what the insiders are reporting to respected local bloggers.

In my opinion the blogs are the ones most responsible for uncovering and exposing the massive levels of corruption and private control that grips our country and our mainstream media. They represent the true spirit of patriotism and rebellion against corrupt authoritarian government that founded this great nation. I'm thankful for them.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  4. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    $poster-remembers-sars-swineflu.jpg

5. paperview

paperview Life is Good

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,141
    Direct link to Bloomberg please.

6. eagleseven

eagleseven Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    Vaccine companies don't have access to viral stocks, dumbass.

7. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
    I don't have a link to Bloomberg on this but given the intense scrutiny during the beginning of Flu Season, it is bizarre, don't you think, that MSM hasn't picked up on any of it.

However....This story I'm about to quote is from the Toronto Sun from back in February.
    Here is the link:

-------------
    Baxter: Product contained live bird flu virus | Canada | News | Toronto Sun
    -------------

That was back in February.

The OP in this thread is suspect, of course and if Shorebreak is involved, I call bullshit on it immediately. But I did wish to point out that Baxter has made such errors in the past. The fact that we know about them, IMHO, is proof that the safeguards are working.

On a different note, there is no shot that is 100% safe since the bio-chemistry and the psychologoy of all humans varies much less our diets, blood pressures, how centered we are, etc... There is ALWAYS a danger when you get any shot for flu, diabetes, a B-12 shot, anything. These flu whackjobs are really doing the world a dis-service by whipping up unfounded hysteria.

We gave over 400 administrations last week.
    Not one death. Not one sickness. Not one was reported.

I work as the de facto Traffic Manager for a large healthcare organization in Phoenix. If you know anything about Traffic Management, you'd know that it is not a glamorous position; I say so to debunk any guys who say I'm self-glossing. Anyway, thats my job and I do some consultancy work on the side.

Here is the Sun piece:

8. Shorebreak

Shorebreak Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error (Update2) - Bloomberg.com

(It was the first item in my first search)

I've heard a lot of wild speculation about this error. To me, it reinforces concerns about fast-tracking a vaccine to market for a flu virus that is not much different than any other seasonal flu virus in terms of symptoms. The mass hysteria over nothing is rediculous. I'm almost expecting Al Gore to come out with a public service announcement on why everyone needs to get the shot.

9. Shorebreak

Shorebreak Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Nobody is saying people will keel over and die upon receiving the new flu vaccine - at least that I'm aware of.

Since you work in a clinical environment, you should be the first person who knows that identifiable side effects from toxic mercury levels can take years to develop.

The fact that you're presenting informal patient results from the last few days as evidence that there are no issues with the manufacturing or development of the vaccines tells me that you have zero credibility to weigh in on the subject. You don't even have the most basic level understanding of how systemic toxicity is measured or evaluated. Initial timelines for measurable side effects take months and years - not the next few minutes before a patient leaves the room after being administered the vaccine.

10. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,121
    Yes, the vaccine has thimerosal in it, as a preservative. I just saw a two doctors on tv last week talking about this. One was for getting vaccinated, one was not. I thought it interesting that they both said that no vaccines contain thimerosal these days. . . . except for the swine flu vaccine. You can get it without though; all you have to do is ask.