After Barack Hussein's gun ban.

You are going to lose the ability to buy assault rifles and large capacity clips. More background checks will be required and you won't be able to go to gun shows and walk away with all your favorite toys

Guess what? You life will go on and you will not be in any more danger

Pssst! Rightwinger, c'mere I want to let you in on a secret.

ready?

I made it up.:eusa_shhh:

That's what rw's do. They just make up whatever suits their toxic agenda.

Guess what ...

Twenty seven people killed, including 20 little children who were looking forward to Christmas, that wasn't made up. Its real.

Yeah we know. Every time someone is killed you get excited. We get it. It's obvious.

burger_king_obama.jpg

After obama's gun ban there will be a series of bomb attacks. The government report will find Fox News, religion and talk radio at fault. The First Amendment will be not only obsolete but harmful to the public peace. The government will have no choice but to make arrests of reporters radio hosts and the clergy. The public will demand it.

You are going to lose the ability to buy assault rifles and large capacity clips. More background checks will be required and you won't be able to go to gun shows and walk away with all your favorite toys

Or easily use kids as target practice.

After obama's gun ban there will be a series of bomb attacks. The government report will find Fox News, religion and talk radio at fault. The First Amendment will be not only obsolete but harmful to the public peace. The government will have no choice but to make arrests of reporters radio hosts and the clergy. The public will demand it.

Alex Jones, is that you?

:lol:

Alex Jones, is that you?

They let the mental midget out of the Flame zone, I see. Luckily he proved why I call him a mental midget just by posting a few words. He makes insulting him a given

Last edited:
9-1-1: "9-1-1, what is your emergency?"

Me: "Someone broke into my car and stole all of my guns!"

9-1-1: "Where are you now?"

Me: "At my home."

9-1-1: "Ok sir, I'm sending an officer now"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Officer: "Ok sir, tell me what happened."

Me: "I had put all my guns in the back seat of the car so I could take them down to the police station to turn them in like the President wants me to, then my wife called me back into the house. I guess I hadn't locked the door. I mean I thought I'd only be there for a second."

Officer: "Then what happened?"

Me: "When I came out, I got in the car and got ready to start the car when I thought I'd give my guns one last look. That's when I saw that they weren't there."

Officer: "Then what?"

Me: "I called 9-1-1 immediately."

Officer: "Can you give us a list of the firearms that were stolen?"

Me: "Yes, one was a Kel Tek .380 revolver, stainless steel plated with a black rubber handle, the other was a Raven Arms 25 caliber Automatic Pistol, gun black with wood grip pads on the handle."

Officer: "That's it?"

Me: "That's it."

Officer: "You understand that if we find these guns, you won't get them back right?"

Me: "Yes Sir, anything I can do to help obama keep us safe."

Officer: "I'll file the report. Anything else stolen?"

Me: "Not that I can tell."

Officer: "Do you have any other guns?"

Me: "No sir."

Officer: "Have a nice day then."

Me: "You too."

if there's a punchline in there, I missed it...

Alex Jones, is that you?

They let the mental midget out of the Flame zone, I see. Luckily he proved why I call him a mental midget just by posting a few words.

Why are you stalking me with your witless banter?

Alex Jones, is that you?

They let the mental midget out of the Flame zone, I see. Luckily he proved why I call him a mental midget just by posting a few words.

Why are you stalking me with your witless banter?

Hey moron, a dead fish wouldn't waste it's time stalking a brain dead asshole like you. You want to accuse a person of stalking you'd better damned well have proof and a good case.

I'm here all day..are you? So if you want to get technical..you came out of the Flame Zone to follow me here. Anyone that needs proof only needs to take a look there and see your nonsense towards me today. Then they will see all my posts here hours before your sorry ass arrived.

So STFU and post if you have anything of value to say which not likely.

Boredom...

Wrong ole Bobby is the one who works off his boredom by attacking people over issues he hasn't a clue about in the Flame Zone.

That is sort of what the flame zone is about...

Exactly and he deserved the remark. So don't encourage the dimwit to think someone is stalking him. I read the thread, the moron was here and he was bitch slapped accordingly. The idiot is seldom here so no one came looking for him . We all know his I.Q. precludes him from posting here since he is brain dead but still breathing. He lives in the Flame Zone with the others that have nothing to say. One look at who posts where and you'll see why your remark was out of line.

Last edited:

Typical stupid libtard. Thinking the commie gun ban will keep us safe is typical stupidity from the stupid left. IDIOTS!!!!

Hey moron, a dead fish wouldn't waste it's time stalking a brain dead asshole like you. You want to accuse a person of stalking you'd better damned well have proof and a good case.

I'm here all day..are you? So if you want to get technical..you came out of the Flame Zone to follow me here. Anyone that needs proof only needs to take a look there and see your nonsense towards me today. Then they will see all my posts here hours before your sorry ass arrived.

So STFU and post if you have anything of value to say which not likely.

Wrong ole Bobby is the one who works off his boredom by attacking people over issues he hasn't a clue about in the Flame Zone.

Exactly and he deserved the remark. So don't encourage the dimwit to think someone is stalking him. I read the thread, the moron was here and he was bitch slapped accordingly. The idiot is seldom here so no one came looking for him . We all know his I.Q. precludes him from posting here since he is brain dead but still breathing. He lives in the Flame Zone with the others that have nothing to say. One look at who posts where and you'll see why your remark was out of line.

wahmbulance.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back