After Barack Hussein's gun ban.

Out of curiosity, what's the penalty for filing a false police report?

Yay!

Thanks for playing Mustang.

Probably a misdemeaner, not sure, but how would they find out?

They could ask their lawyer after they're brought in for question regarding such a patently absurd and transparent story.

So, you are assuming that just prior to obama banning guns, he also throws out the bill of rights? Otherwise they would have to have a reason to doubt my story other than suspicion.

After obama's gun ban there will be a series of bomb attacks. The government report will find Fox News, religion and talk radio at fault. The First Amendment will be not only obsolete but harmful to the public peace. The government will have no choice but to make arrests of reporters radio hosts and the clergy. The public will demand it.

Which would be a good reason to have lied about losing your guns.

9-1-1: "9-1-1, what is your emergency?"

Me: "Someone broke into my car and stole all of my guns!"

9-1-1: "Where are you now?"

Me: "At my home."

9-1-1: "Ok sir, I'm sending an officer now"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Officer: "Ok sir, tell me what happened."

Me: "I had put all my guns in the back seat of the car so I could take them down to the police station to turn them in like the President wants me to, then my wife called me back into the house. I guess I hadn't locked the door. I mean I thought I'd only be there for a second."

Officer: "Then what happened?"

Me: "When I came out, I got in the car and got ready to start the car when I thought I'd give my guns one last look. That's when I saw that they weren't there."

Officer: "Then what?"

Me: "I called 9-1-1 immediately."

Officer: "Can you give us a list of the firearms that were stolen?"

Me: "Yes, one was a Kel Tek .380 revolver, stainless steel plated with a black rubber handle, the other was a Raven Arms 25 caliber Automatic Pistol, gun black with wood grip pads on the handle."

Officer: "That's it?"

Me: "That's it."

Officer: "You understand that if we find these guns, you won't get them back right?"

Me: "Yes Sir, anything I can do to help obama keep us safe."

Officer: "I'll file the report. Anything else stolen?"

Me: "Not that I can tell."

Officer: "Do you have any other guns?"

Me: "No sir."

Officer: "Have a nice day then."

Me: "You too."

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Me: "I had put all my guns in the back seat of the car so I could take them down to the police station to turn them in like the President wants me to, then my wife called me back into the house. I guess I hadn't locked the door. I mean I thought I'd only be there for a second."

Me: "When I came out, I got in the car and got ready to start the car when I thought I'd give my guns one last look. That's when I saw that they weren't there."

Me: "Yes, one was a Kel Tek .380 revolver, stainless steel plated with a black rubber handle, the other was a Raven Arms 25 caliber Automatic Pistol, gun black with wood grip pads on the handle."

Officer: "You understand that if we find these guns, you won't get them back right?"

if there's a punchline in there, I missed it...

Not a joke. This will actually happen IF obama does ban guns. I own an M-1 Garand which is a most excellent assault weapon. IF the government bans them and demands they be turned in, this conversation will occur.

After obama's gun ban there will be a series of bomb attacks. The government report will find Fox News, religion and talk radio at fault. The First Amendment will be not only obsolete but harmful to the public peace. The government will have no choice but to make arrests of reporters radio hosts and the clergy. The public will demand it.

Do like the Germans did after WWII, they buried their guns.

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Funny.

Not a joke. This will actually happen IF obama does ban guns. I own an M-1 Garand which is a most excellent assault weapon. IF the government bans them and demands they be turned in, this conversation will occur.

Only if you are a fool and feel the need to not trust your better judgement.
You do not have to trust your government, but you do need to trust your country.

I have spent most of my life avoiding compliance with laws and social rules. I never plan on being a mindless drone.

Last edited:

Do like the Germans did after WWII, they buried their guns.

If I had to, I would, but I don't think that the government would be able to deal with all of the guns in this country. More than likely they would seek out those who have concealed weapons licenses, then they would rely on voluntary compliance. Then after that, anyone firing a gun would be arrested.

You do not have to trust your government, but you do need to trust your country.

Only a fool would trust the government. ANY government. And really, you attempt to separate the government from the country and you cannot. My country would not be able to ban my guns, the government can.

I have spent most of my life avoiding compliance with laws and social rules. I never plan on being a mindless drone.

Good.

You know the blood's boiling when it's "Barrack Hussein".

You guys are a trip. :lol:

Won't be long before its "Barry".

Love it.

IMO, the rw's deserve this for pushing their ASSSinine agenda over the welfare and safety of Americans of any age.

Twenty children, murdered, multiple bullets in each tiny body and all they do is whine that they want criminals, mentally ill, terrorists (both foreign and domestic) to have free and easy access to combat rifles and high capacity clips.

Tough shit.

link ????

There is none....just his stupid opinion.

You are going to lose the ability to buy assault rifles and large capacity clips. More background checks will be required and you won't be able to go to gun shows and walk away with all your favorite toys

Guess what? You life will go on and you will not be in any more danger

But I will still be able to go to Roxbury or Lowell and buy a TEK-9.

o-TIME-570.jpg

Time Person Of The Year 2012: Barack Obama (PHOTO, POLL, VIDEO)

Too bad. It should have been that little Afghani girl the Taliban shot in the head because she wanted an educations. Left wing rags always lose the best opportunities. Too bad.

And honestly...in 2001, it should have been Osama bin Laden.

You are going to lose the ability to buy assault rifles and large capacity clips. More background checks will be required and you won't be able to go to gun shows and walk away with all your favorite toys

Or you could be like my uncle, a marine that served Nam, and make your own in the garage.

Last edited:

Sure, that's because the mexican down the street will be selling them out of the trunk of his car.

All I will say is that I am starting to find the idea of geocaching pretty interesting...

Or you could be like my uncle, a marine that served Nam, and make your own in the garage.

Easier and cheaper to get one in Roxbury.

Though the other is an excuse to get new power tools.

Geez, that IS a tough one...

:cool:

History disagrees with people who believe as you do.

Death by "Gun Control"

Look at the chart below the book offer....not that I think you'd be open-minded enough to actually read it.

I would submit the chart here, but it is in html and the forum will disable the html in favor of forum code.

All I will say is that I am starting to find the idea of geocaching pretty interesting...

I'm not familiar with that. After I'm done here I'll look it up.

Forum List

Back