After Barack Hussein's gun ban.

Just realized the USMB does not have a 2nd amendment/guns sub-forum to dump this crap in.:confused:

You are going to lose the ability to buy assault rifles and large capacity clips. More background checks will be required and you won't be able to go to gun shows and walk away with all your favorite toys

Guess what? You life will go on and you will not be in any more danger

Pssst! Rightwinger, c'mere I want to let you in on a secret.

ready?

I made it up.:eusa_shhh:

That's what rw's do. They just make up whatever suits their toxic agenda.

Guess what ...

Twenty seven people killed, including 20 little children who were looking forward to Christmas, that wasn't made up. Its real.

You know the blood's boiling when it's "Barrack Hussein".

You guys are a trip. :lol:

Won't be long before its "Barry".

Love it.

IMO, the rw's deserve this for pushing their ASSSinine agenda over the welfare and safety of Americans of any age.

Twenty children, murdered, multiple bullets in each tiny body and all they do is whine that they want criminals, mentally ill, terrorists (both foreign and domestic) to have free and easy access to combat rifles and high capacity clips.

Tough shit.

link ????

PERSON of the YEAR​
moron_face.jpg

You are going to lose the ability to buy assault rifles and large capacity clips. More background checks will be required and you won't be able to go to gun shows and walk away with all your favorite toys

Not going to happen. It's not clips, that's movie jargon. The correct term is magazines.

Not going to happen. It's not clips, that's movie jargon. The correct term is magazines.

It's going to happen

What I am looking forward to is Republicans claiming it's not guns, it's mental illness......and then block funding for mental health

Too bad. It should have been that little Afghani girl the Taliban shot in the head because she wanted an educations. Left wing rags always lose the best opportunities. Too bad.

I bet there were a multitude of better choices in '04 when W got it.

I'd also bet you won't agree with that.

We're talking about the year 2012, try to focus.

Too bad. It should have been that little Afghani girl the Taliban shot in the head because she wanted an educations. Left wing rags always lose the best opportunities. Too bad.

I bet there were a multitude of better choices in '04 when W got it.

I'd also bet you won't agree with that.

We're talking about the year 2012, try to focus.

You can't talk about more than one year at a time?

Don't worry, I'll remind you where we were if you get stuck.

Forum List

Back