African-americans Live In Constant Terror

Yeah because cops only kill black people, only set up black people, and only beat up black people.

Racist idiot.
Did you miss the OP retard?

I was responding to your post idiot, not the OP.
Then you are the idiot because I was responding to the OP retard. Your post was a decoy of a deflection.

Are you trying to say that you weren't being sarcastic? That you think that terror stopped after slavery was abolished? That the police in Oakland beat everyone up equally?
No I wasnt trying to be sarcastic. I was never in terror. I accepted my surroundings as a matter of fact and dealt with them. If I was in terror I would nave never left the house.

Ooookaaay, well I stick to my original assessment. Racist and ignorant. Sucks to be you. Good luck.

a race-baiter

A what-baiter? I'm sorry, that word just isn't in my vocabulary and I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have no idea what you're talking about

You have No Idea ... lol That's pretty evident . Closed , warped little minds such as yours will frequently trigger defense mechanism such as what you just displayed when confronted with a reality that challenges their demented world view . Come into the Light LM Come into the light

Did you miss the OP retard?

I was responding to your post idiot, not the OP.
Then you are the idiot because I was responding to the OP retard. Your post was a decoy of a deflection.

Are you trying to say that you weren't being sarcastic? That you think that terror stopped after slavery was abolished? That the police in Oakland beat everyone up equally?
No I wasnt trying to be sarcastic. I was never in terror. I accepted my surroundings as a matter of fact and dealt with them. If I was in terror I would nave never left the house.

Ooookaaay, well I stick to my original assessment. Racist and ignorant. Sucks to be you. Good luck.
I'm racist because I wasnt running around in terror because white cops wanted to be racist?

Micheal Brown was a 18 year old recent high school graduate that walked to the gas station one day with no intentions of getting shot 9times… By a cop.

I’m outraged at the police activity that is currently happening in Ferguson, Mo because it is starting to look like pictures and videos I’ve seen when African Americans were protesting and fighting for their rights long after slavery. I’m truly scared for this country and the direction it’s headed in. My fear is that after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery or taking away rights. Check out the clips below of some of the activity that is currently going on in Ferguson, MO. Some might call it, the New Age Civil war.
Movement

Do you white "people" understand what you're doing to these poor youths simply by existing? All they've known throughout their lives is constant terror, and you perpetuate that by engaging in your obscene acts of white privilege every single day.

For my fellow enlightened lybyryls: What do you do to keep your white privilege in check?

Channon Gail Christian, 21, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, were a couple from Knoxville, Tennessee. They were raped, tortured, and murdered after being kidnapped the evening of January 6, 2007 when Christian's vehicle wascarjacked. Five people were arrested and charged in the case. The grand juryindicted four of the suspects on counts of capital murder, robbery, kidnapping, rape, and theft, while a fifth was indicted at the federal level.

968848_640864485923898_1066326381_n1-630x331.jpg

BLACK-VICTIMS-MONTAGE-14-aug-2013.jpg

race-113597089913.jpeg

where-was-naacp-and-media-when-two-black-teenagers-shot-whit-politics-1373910873.jpg

Last edited:
BLACK-VICTIMS-MONTAGE-15-aug-20131.jpg

BLACK-VICTIMS-MONTAGE-13-aug-2013.jpg

BLACK-VICTIMS-MONTAGE-12-2013.jpg

BLACK-VICTIMS-MONTAGE-11-2013-redo.jpg

BLACK-VICTIMS-MONTAGE-10-2013-D-REDO.jpg

All these people are dead - because of Liberal empowerment and pandering to Black Racists - there's more.... a lot more ... [One of them is still alive - can you guess which one ?]

Last edited:
Black people dont live in terror. Terror disappeared during the slavery days. Its just the norm that police will kill you, plant shit on you, or beat your ass given half the chance. I grew up in Oakland CA so I got to see it everyday. You get used to it and devise ways to prevent it or retaliate.
Micheal Brown was a 18 year old recent high school graduate that walked to the gas station one day with no intentions of getting shot 9times… By a cop.

I’m outraged at the police activity that is currently happening in Ferguson, Mo because it is starting to look like pictures and videos I’ve seen when African Americans were protesting and fighting for their rights long after slavery. I’m truly scared for this country and the direction it’s headed in. My fear is that after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery or taking away rights. Check out the clips below of some of the activity that is currently going on in Ferguson, MO. Some might call it, the New Age Civil war.
Movement

Do you white "people" understand what you're doing to these poor youths simply by existing? All they've known throughout their lives is constant terror, and you perpetuate that by engaging in your obscene acts of white privilege every single day.

For my fellow enlightened lybyryls: What do you do to keep your white privilege in check?

Movement

Channon Gail Christian, 21, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, were a couple from Knoxville, Tennessee. They were raped, tortured, and murdered after being kidnapped the evening of January 6, 2007 when Christian's vehicle wascarjacked. Five people were arrested and charged in the case. The grand juryindicted four of the suspects on counts of capital murder, robbery, kidnapping, rape, and theft, while a fifth was indicted at the federal level.

968848_640864485923898_1066326381_n1-630x331.jpg

BLACK-VICTIMS-MONTAGE-14-aug-2013.jpg

race-113597089913.jpeg

where-was-naacp-and-media-when-two-black-teenagers-shot-whit-politics-1373910873.jpg

I guess that was payback for them 'existing' those poor black guys had to watch them engage in obscene acts of white privilage.
To Liberal Media, that crime was not really a crime, just a reaction to racism

Last edited:

Forum List

Back