African-americans Live In Constant Terror

Micheal Brown was a 18 year old recent high school graduate that walked to the gas station one day with no intentions of getting shot 9times… By a cop.

I’m outraged at the police activity that is currently happening in Ferguson, Mo because it is starting to look like pictures and videos I’ve seen when African Americans were protesting and fighting for their rights long after slavery. I’m truly scared for this country and the direction it’s headed in. My fear is that after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery or taking away rights. Check out the clips below of some of the activity that is currently going on in Ferguson, MO. Some might call it, the New Age Civil war.
Movement

Do you white "people" understand what you're doing to these poor youths simply by existing? All they've known throughout their lives is constant terror, and you perpetuate that by engaging in your obscene acts of white privilege every single day.

For my fellow enlightened lybyryls: What do you do to keep your white privilege in check?

Oh good grief! Give it up drama queen. Or maybe that should be drama quyyn?

So your answer to my question is no, you don't understand exactly how egregious an offense against African-American civil liberties your white privilege is.

Next question: Why do you not take this African-American youth's concerns seriously, and is there anything you can do to assuage his concern that "after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery"?

Hmmm. I figured I'd order up a half dozen slaves. :D I wan to help the economy.

I fucking knew it. All rightwingers are racists who want to re-institute slavery.

Micheal Brown was a 18 year old recent high school graduate that walked to the gas station one day with no intentions of getting shot 9times… By a cop.

I’m outraged at the police activity that is currently happening in Ferguson, Mo because it is starting to look like pictures and videos I’ve seen when African Americans were protesting and fighting for their rights long after slavery. I’m truly scared for this country and the direction it’s headed in. My fear is that after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery or taking away rights. Check out the clips below of some of the activity that is currently going on in Ferguson, MO. Some might call it, the New Age Civil war.
Movement

Do you white "people" understand what you're doing to these poor youths simply by existing? All they've known throughout their lives is constant terror, and you perpetuate that by engaging in your obscene acts of white privilege every single day.

For my fellow enlightened lybyryls: What do you do to keep your white privilege in check?

So your answer to my question is no, you don't understand exactly how egregious an offense against African-American civil liberties your white privilege is.

Next question: Why do you not take this African-American youth's concerns seriously, and is there anything you can do to assuage his concern that "after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery"?

Hmmm. I figured I'd order up a half dozen slaves. :D I wan to help the economy.

I fucking knew it. All rightwingers are racists who want to re-institute slavery.

That's racyst to you bytch.

Movement

WHAT white privilege? I have to work for everything I have. There are NO privileges afforded to me.

Working is a privilege. Why do you think that the unemployment rate is lower among white "people" than African-Americans?

White privilege is why. Discrimination against minorities is everywhere, and you're so blinded by your privilege that you can't even see that the most basic things you think you did on your own are in fact manifestations of your supremely privileged existence.

Movement

WHAT white privilege? I have to work for everything I have. There are NO privileges afforded to me.

Working is a privilege. Why do you think that the unemployment rate is lower among white "people" than African-Americans?

White privilege is why. Discrimination against minorities is everywhere, and you're so blinded by your privilege that you can't even see that the most basic things you think you did on your own are in fact manifestations of your supremely privileged existence.

That is a result of drop out rates of African Americans. However that is supposedly improving. Instead of trying to make certain segments of our society feel like victims, you should try EMPOWERING them. Victimization doesn't help anyone. It hurts progress.

Report Graduation Rate of African-American HS Students Increases News BET

That is a result of drop out rates of African Americans. However that is supposedly improving. Instead of trying to make certain segments of our society feel like victims, you should try EMPOWERING them. Victimization doesn't help anyone. It hurts progress.

Unemployment isn't linked to high school dropouts, conservatard--it's linked to racism and white privilege.

And for the record, I do want to empower African-Americans--by giving them the jobs of white supremacists like you.

Unemployment isn't linked to high school dropouts, conservatard--it's linked to racism and white privilege.

And for the record, I do want to empower African-Americans--by giving them the jobs of white supremacists like you.

It most certainly is. If you have no skills, you are not employable lybtard.

You do not want to empower them. You want to continue to victimize them for the voting block. You fool no one you ugly troll.

Christ you are pathetic. Even a 5-year-old can connect dots better than you. :lol:

African-americans Live In Constant Terror... of being forced to pull their pants up! :D

Unemployment isn't linked to high school dropouts, conservatard--it's linked to racism
I don't think the black community has high unemployment because of their racism. Black people unfortunately have become a violently racist community, but I think that their high unemployment rates are due to massive cultural problems. The fact that their dads aren't around being the biggest contributing factor, and welfare is directly responsible for causing that phenomenon. What a shame. It was a program with good intentions, but it ended up having disastrous results for the black community. It completely destroyed their culture and it ruined the lives of millions of people.

Any black youth would be far better served living in constant terror of other black youth.
Anyone with half a brain, which obviously eliminates liberalmedia, is aware of the outrageous slaughter they perpetrate on one another every day of the year all over the country.

Only a disingenuous hack like libmed would attempt to substitute white privilege as the cause of terror for black youth. Congrats though. You've locked up today's Fuckin' Idiot Award, again.

A young black man walking in a white neighborhood after dark will have his feelings hurt. White people will cross the street to avoid his approach. Whites will lock the doors of their cars, and roll up the car windows. Children will be told to stop playing in the front yard and come inside. When the children are inside the front door will be locked.

Nevertheless, that young black man will be safer than he would be walking in a black neighborhood after dark.

Movement

You're being satirical, right?

You're being satirical, right?

Nope. I mean every word I say ever because I'm complete honest and truthful at all times, just like any lybyryl.

Why? Do you not fully understand the truth to my words? Do you need me to help you keep your white privilege in check?

Well if USMB is any indication, minorities all have a reason to be fearful. The attack threads on race and religion are at an all time high here. Is it mere coincidence that the number of liberals has increased during that same time frame?

Well if USMB is any indication, minorities all have a reason to be fearful. The attack threads on race and religion are at an all time high here. Is it mere coincidence that the number of liberals has increased during that same time frame?

Idiot,

Minorities are attacking whites at 10 times per capita. You know what per capita is? 5th grader. If minorities don't like being called out on it...Well, maybe they should bitch at the minories that are doing the attacking. Oh'yess, that is above them as it takes common sense.

Until then, fuck you.

Do you see any whites trashing stores?
Do you see any whites knocking out other people?
Whites are the ones that fear being killed....

Of course, you're going to listen to msnbc lie to you. You won't look at a piece of data for your idiotic self's.

Idiot,

Minorities are attacking whites at 10 times per capita. You know what per capita is? 5th grader. If minorities don't like being called out on it...Well, maybe they should bitch at the minories that are doing the attacking. Oh'yess, that is above them as it takes common sense.

Until then, fuck you.

Minorities attack minorities at an even higher rate. Btw, didn't realize you were gay. Not that it matters.

Maybe if they followed the law and worked on bettering their own community. They wouldn't live in fear!

91% of blacks are MURDERED by other blacks. So they live in fear of other blacks.

People like you don't have the facts on your side.

They are so afraid of "snitching" in murder investigations. Even when it was their own friend or family member who was murdered, they are still hesitant to talk a lot of times because they are afraid of the local thugs coming after them for retribution. Also, there are times when they don't even want the police involved and try to "handle" it themselves.

Forum List

Back