What's So Great About Gentrification?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
My son moved into a newly renovated apartment near Ditmars area of Brooklyn. He asked me to help him move and he didn't mean hire guys to help, he wanted me there with him and I was glad to help. We moved most of the lighter stuff, boxes, etc. with no issue and we were saying hellos to the new neighbors who were mostly Haitian and Jamaican. We were struggling with one large piece when without any hesitation 3 young males, one a full Rasta rushed up to help us.

I lived on the Upper East Side of Manhattan for many years and I'm pretty sure I could by lying bleeding and dying and my neighbors, the gentrified, would have absolutely no trouble calling the Super to ask him to move me out of their way.

This area of Brooklyn will definitely "Gentrify" over the next decade and I think it will be a great loss to that neighborhood

My son moved into a newly renovated apartment near Ditmars area of Brooklyn. He asked me to help him move and he didn't mean hire guys to help, he wanted me there with him and I was glad to help. We moved most of the lighter stuff, boxes, etc. with no issue and we were saying hellos to the new neighbors who were mostly Haitian and Jamaican. We were struggling with one large piece when without any hesitation 3 young males, one a full Rasta rushed up to help us.

I lived on the Upper East Side of Manhattan for many years and I'm pretty sure I could by lying bleeding and dying and my neighbors, the gentrified, would have absolutely no trouble calling the Super to ask him to move me out of their way.

This area of Brooklyn will definitely "Gentrify" over the next decade and I think it will be a great loss to that neighborhood

Obviously they haven't been educated by our progressive education system yet.
And their mamas raised them right.

I'm glad that you now see how whitewashing these pyyple and destroying their rich cultural heritage is complete injustice.

Welcome to the Democratic Party, fellow lybyryl. Let's stop the gentrification of these culturally-rich inner city paradises and confiscate the wealth the rich would use to take over these areas for their own nefarious purposes.

Liberals are like 2 yrs even when they get what they asked for they still cry. They have been saying all the ghetto needs is businesses, jobs and investment and that white flight is bad. Now new businesses moved in, brought jobs along with them, reside roadways have been renovated with nice housing, tax payers have moved in, local government received desperately needed funding, the areas have become safe and secure. Oh not to mention white people have moved back to these areas and are neighbors with minorities.

The libs get what they want, yet they find something to complain about

I visited Brooklyn awhile back, what a ghetto. Blacks and immigrant trash everywhere, everything was old and smelled. And you'll always be in the shadow of Manhattan.

Yeah, what a terrible thing. Take shithole neighborhoods and turn them into places where folks are willing to invest in homes, condos, or pay rent and others invest in businesses the locals will support and that's somehow a bad thing? Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

Yeah, what a terrible thing. Take shithole neighborhoods and turn them into places where folks are willing to invest in homes, condos, or pay rent and others invest in businesses the locals will support and that's somehow a bad thing? Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

Progressives are narcissists. It is a mental disorder, and they are dangerous.

10 Hidden Signs of a Narcissist

Forum List

Back