African-americans Live In Constant Terror

LiberalMedia

VIP Member
May 21, 2014
NC
Micheal Brown was a 18 year old recent high school graduate that walked to the gas station one day with no intentions of getting shot 9times… By a cop.

I’m outraged at the police activity that is currently happening in Ferguson, Mo because it is starting to look like pictures and videos I’ve seen when African Americans were protesting and fighting for their rights long after slavery. I’m truly scared for this country and the direction it’s headed in. My fear is that after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery or taking away rights. Check out the clips below of some of the activity that is currently going on in Ferguson, MO. Some might call it, the New Age Civil war.
Movement

Do you white "people" understand what you're doing to these poor youths simply by existing? All they've known throughout their lives is constant terror, and you perpetuate that by engaging in your obscene acts of white privilege every single day.

For my fellow enlightened lybyryls: What do you do to keep your white privilege in check?

"Do you white "people" understand what you're doing to these poor youths simply by existing?"

Do you know what a race-baiting moron you sound when you post tripe like this? A better title for the thread would be: "Should race-baiters suffer capital punishment or summary execution. You've got a choice. Which is it?"

Micheal Brown was a 18 year old recent high school graduate that walked to the gas station one day with no intentions of getting shot 9times… By a cop.

I’m outraged at the police activity that is currently happening in Ferguson, Mo because it is starting to look like pictures and videos I’ve seen when African Americans were protesting and fighting for their rights long after slavery. I’m truly scared for this country and the direction it’s headed in. My fear is that after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery or taking away rights. Check out the clips below of some of the activity that is currently going on in Ferguson, MO. Some might call it, the New Age Civil war.
Movement

Do you white "people" understand what you're doing to these poor youths simply by existing? All they've known throughout their lives is constant terror, and you perpetuate that by engaging in your obscene acts of white privilege every single day.

For my fellow enlightened lybyryls: What do you do to keep your white privilege in check?

Any black youth would be far better served living in constant terror of other black youth.
Anyone with half a brain, which obviously eliminates liberalmedia, is aware of the outrageous slaughter they perpetrate on one another every day of the year all over the country.

Only a disingenuous hack like libmed would attempt to substitute white privilege as the cause of terror for black youth. Congrats though. You've locked up today's Fuckin' Idiot Award, again.

Come on people, he is a socktroll putting on a show. Nothing more.

Come on people, he is a socktroll putting on a show. Nothing more.
At least he's entertaining, rather than just a pusillanimous jackoff who offers nothing to the board but negativity. Have another hit from the bottle between your ball sucking of the local hobos.

Movement

Oh good grief! Give it up drama queen. Or maybe that should be drama quyyn?

Anyone with half a brain...is aware of the outrageous slaughter they perpetrate on one another every day of the year all over the country.

Find me the African-American murder victim for December 8, 1994, as well as his duly convicted African-American murderer.

Someone as aware of this "outrageous slaughter" taking place "every day of the year" as you claim to be should have absolutely no trouble fulfilling my request.

Movement

So your answer to my question is no, you don't understand exactly how egregious an offense against African-American civil liberties your white privilege is.

Next question: Why do you not take this African-American youth's concerns seriously, and is there anything you can do to assuage his concern that "after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery"?

With my white privilege I would grant them South Carolina. They were the first too secede from the union so give to the blacks. We build a big fence and call it a day. Seems fair to me, take a state and leave.

All the blacks can have each other, their own everything. Don't go away mad, just go away.

We get the Latinos and the Asians too.

Movement

So your answer to my question is no, you don't understand exactly how egregious an offense against African-American civil liberties your white privilege is.

Next question: Why do you not take this African-American youth's concerns seriously, and is there anything you can do to assuage his concern that "after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery"?

WHAT white privilege? I have to work for everything I have. There are NO privileges afforded to me.

Never really thought about it. but--- I now realize that I DO tend to avoid the black checkout clerks when I buy steak or lobster at the supermarket. Must be subconciously avoiding flaunting my privilege..And I once helped get a black gyrl fired at the Country Club so that we could privilege ourselves without guilt.

Last edited:

Movement

Hmmm. I figured I'd order up a half dozen slaves. :D I wan to help the economy.

Forum List

Back