African-americans Live In Constant Terror

Working is a privilege. Why do you think that the unemployment rate is lower among white "people" than African-Americans?

White privilege is why. Discrimination against minorities is everywhere, and you're so blinded by your privilege that you can't even see that the most basic things you think you did on your own are in fact manifestations of your supremely privileged existence.

You're being satirical, right?

Nope. I mean every word I say ever because I'm complete honest and truthful at all times, just like any lybyryl.

Why? Do you not fully understand the truth to my words? Do you need me to help you keep your white privilege in check?

God help the person who needs YOUR kind of "help." :lol:

Working is a privilege. Why do you think that the unemployment rate is lower among white "people" than African-Americans?

White privilege is why. Discrimination against minorities is everywhere, and you're so blinded by your privilege that you can't even see that the most basic things you think you did on your own are in fact manifestations of your supremely privileged existence.

That is a result of drop out rates of African Americans. However that is supposedly improving. Instead of trying to make certain segments of our society feel like victims, you should try EMPOWERING them. Victimization doesn't help anyone. It hurts progress.

Report Graduation Rate of African-American HS Students Increases News BET

Unemployment isn't linked to high school dropouts, conservatard--it's linked to racism and white privilege.

And for the record, I do want to empower African-Americans--by giving them the jobs of white supremacists like you.

You dont have to take away jobs to get jobs, thats backwards thinking

the best way to help the city of Detroit would be to allow Big corporations to go in and open up manufacturing facilites tax free, and other major incentives. Its basically on 3rd world level right now. Get them new jobs, get them trained at lower than union wages because it would be very costly for ANY business to operate there, Once people get training make money they can take their skills and move somewhee else or work somewhere else. The most important thing is to get everyone to work. worry about alll the other stuff later

Micheal Brown was a 18 year old recent high school graduate that walked to the gas station one day with no intentions of getting shot 9times… By a cop.

I’m outraged at the police activity that is currently happening in Ferguson, Mo because it is starting to look like pictures and videos I’ve seen when African Americans were protesting and fighting for their rights long after slavery. I’m truly scared for this country and the direction it’s headed in. My fear is that after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery or taking away rights. Check out the clips below of some of the activity that is currently going on in Ferguson, MO. Some might call it, the New Age Civil war.
Movement

Do you white "people" understand what you're doing to these poor youths simply by existing? All they've known throughout their lives is constant terror, and you perpetuate that by engaging in your obscene acts of white privilege every single day.

For my fellow enlightened lybyryls: What do you do to keep your white privilege in check?

Constant Terror? really and what city do you live in where this happens? Im here in the East Bay northern california, a lot of Black people i see here evryday. While I cant say they are enjoying fulfilled lives, I dont see to many that appear to be in Terror. I see police driving around Every single day, and
i dont see black people harrassed constantly, usually somebody getting a ticket. Oakland is a little rougher, but for you to use Terror seems over done

Micheal Brown was a 18 year old recent high school graduate that walked to the gas station one day with no intentions of getting shot 9times… By a cop.

I’m outraged at the police activity that is currently happening in Ferguson, Mo because it is starting to look like pictures and videos I’ve seen when African Americans were protesting and fighting for their rights long after slavery. I’m truly scared for this country and the direction it’s headed in. My fear is that after President Obama is out of office, the government will try to push a second coming of slavery or taking away rights. Check out the clips below of some of the activity that is currently going on in Ferguson, MO. Some might call it, the New Age Civil war.
Movement

Do you white "people" understand what you're doing to these poor youths simply by existing? All they've known throughout their lives is constant terror, and you perpetuate that by engaging in your obscene acts of white privilege every single day.

For my fellow enlightened lybyryls: What do you do to keep your white privilege in check?

Constant Terror? really and what city do you live in where this happens? Im here in the East Bay northern california, a lot of Black people i see here evryday. While I cant say they are enjoying fulfilled lives, I dont see to many that appear to be in Terror. I see police driving around Every single day, and
i dont see black people harrassed constantly, usually somebody getting a ticket. Oakland is a little rougher, but for you to use Terror seems over done

He or she starts all kinds of kooky threads. :cuckoo:

I gave a job to an African American once.

He was great! . A really nice white guy who was born in South Africa and moved to the US. He was never terrified until he saw how much the government withheld from his check......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movement

He or she starts all kinds of kooky threads. :cuckoo:

yes, I think he or she must feel miserable most of the time, by the contents of those threads

Black people dont live in terror. Terror disappeared during the slavery days. Its just the norm that police will kill you, plant shit on you, or beat your ass given half the chance. I grew up in Oakland CA so I got to see it everyday. You get used to it and devise ways to prevent it or retaliate.

Black people dont live in terror. Terror disappeared during the slavery days. Its just the norm that police will kill you, plant shit on you, or beat your ass given half the chance. I grew up in Oakland CA so I got to see it everyday. You get used to it and devise ways to prevent it or retaliate.

Yeah because cops only kill black people, only set up black people, and only beat up black people.

Racist idiot.

Yeah because cops only kill black people, only set up black people, and only beat up black people.

Racist idiot.
Did you miss the OP retard?

Racist idiot.

I was responding to your post idiot, not the OP.

Movement

But he di have intentions of robbing a store which he did,why are you so dishonest about what happened?

Racist idiot.

Then you are the idiot because I was responding to the OP retard. Your post was a decoy of a deflection.

When I buy a bottle of aspirin, I pick the cotton out of the bottle so I can relate to how the blacks do all the cotton picking.

While I'm at it, I'd like to say how much I appreciate all the blacks who have thanked me for the fact that my ancestors fought and died in the bloodiest war this country has had in order to free them.

When I buy a bottle of aspirin, I pick the cotton out of the bottle so I can relate to how the blacks do all the cotton picking.

While I'm at it, I'd like to say how much I appreciate all the blacks who have thanked me for the fact that my ancestors fought and died in the bloodiest war this country has had in order to free them.
Those were some dumb Black people. You didnt fight for anything. Your ancestors didnt fight to free Black people. They fought to keep the losers in the south from leaving.

Racist idiot.

Then you are the idiot because I was responding to the OP retard. Your post was a decoy of a deflection.

Are you trying to say that you weren't being sarcastic? That you think that terror stopped after slavery was abolished? That the police in Oakland beat everyone up equally?

That is a result of drop out rates of African Americans. However that is supposedly improving. Instead of trying to make certain segments of our society feel like victims, you should try EMPOWERING them. Victimization doesn't help anyone. It hurts progress.

Report Graduation Rate of African-American HS Students Increases News BET

Unemployment isn't linked to high school dropouts, conservatard--it's linked to racism and white privilege.

And for the record, I do want to empower African-Americans--by giving them the jobs of white supremacists like you.

Ignorance on parade!!!

It most certainly is along with other factors but certainly dropping out of school does so much good for getting a job.

Racist idiot.

Damn! Stupid and a racist. That's an unfortunate combo. Good luck with that.
Dont disparage yourself like that. Go get an education and you will be alright. No such thing as good luck.son.

I changed it after re reading the discussion but you responded too quickly.

Racist idiot.

Are you trying to say that you weren't being sarcastic? That you think that terror stopped after slavery was abolished? That the police in Oakland beat everyone up equally?
No I wasnt trying to be sarcastic. I was never in terror. I accepted my surroundings as a matter of fact and dealt with them. If I was in terror I would nave never left the house.

Movement

Good Lord Girl - You are so out of touch with reality it's absolutely mind boggling - White Privilege - Give me a break ! You are a severe case of "Academia Nut Overdose"

White Privilege is a concept dredged from the dung heap of Liberalism. It basically teaches that only people of European descent are racist, that non-whites are incapable of racism and that what is perceived as racism in non-Europeans is ethnic pride or racial hatred derived from persecution by whites.

The concept of White Guilt , and minority victimization is a common theme perpetrated on students at all levels of the educational system. The students are basically taught if you are white, you are oppressing. If you are non white, you have been a victim. Young Americas Foundation staff member Brendan Pringle, labeled the course as race-baiting.

Professors and teachers are increasingly telling white students that they are part of the problem of racism, and are telling black students that they are second-class citizens. This race-baiting technique is an attack on American values and can only breed bitterness and envy. Wisconsin High School Teaches White Privilege Class

Liberal Bias in Academia

racist.JPG

Forum List

Back