African-Americans are abandoning the Democratic party!

It's about goddamned time. What possible good has the Democratic Party done for the black community besides "equality" lip-service for their votes every four years? Democrats go out of their way to enable the most dysfunctional aspects of that community - to keep them dependent on that Democrat welfare gravy train. Anyone with a brain larger than one of the pink or red Starbursts (about which liberals were recently throwing a raging baby tantrum over Trump's Starburst preference) can see that white liberals simply use the blacks for votes.

I can prove right now that liberals are the most condescending racists of all time; they don't respect non-white minorities, they feel SORRY for them. They see them as helpless, perpetual-victim children who need an oh-so-enlightened white daddy figure to hold their hands throughout life. In other words, guilty white liberals see minorities as objects of pity, NOT responsible adult equals. Guilty white liberals have made themselves babysitters of minorities. If you're a non-white reading this post, don't you find that insulting on their part?
That is quite a boatload of bigoted bovine excrement. You have the audacity to "know how we "see minorities" think that you can speak for all white liberals and democrats . Where are you getting this shit from??!! You cant prove shit. We don't foster and enable dependency but we want to ensure that programs and services are there when needed in times of economic downturn such as was provoked by the GWB administration and capitalist excess.

And if Obama had somehow done more for blacks, people like you would have called him a racist even more time than you did. He was a president for all people . T-Rump is the president of the 1% who are mostly white. You need to screw your head on straight , Sparky.

I would like to hear from some black folks here -if there are any- about who they support now and why.

And they are pro Trump. This is a nightmare for Democrats. Blacks are leaving the Democrat party because Trump is actually helping them. More than than that black POS President ever has.

SHOCKER: Liberal voting bloc crumbles as Trump support surges

According to whom? This just in: EVERYONE in the world is abandoning the Republican Party except really old, white, bedridden men who are unable get up from their beds to change the TV channel off Fox News. Luckily once a day when the nurse changes their adult diapers the sound is turned down. lmao
I'm a really old white guy- although far from bed ridden- who NEVER supported him and I have quite a few old white guy friends, family and acquaintances who NEVER supported him.

It can easily be stopped. States need to ban voting for anyone who has been on SNAP or EBT or section 8 in the last 12 months.

Felons aren't allowed to vote in many states so don't say it's impossible to take the vote from welfare queens.

I agree, people on welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote. But, there's zero chance our government would pass such a law, and even less chance the courts would allow such a law to stand. Felons have been been convicted of crimes, so they can lose their rights. Also, I don't think in today's age of declining civilization, that if felons weren't already banned from voting, there would be any political will to strip them of voting rights.

Blacks vote for Democrats as a means of looting.

Most of that shit needs to be cut out. Paying blacks welfare $$$ for votes.

It can easily be stopped. States need to ban voting for anyone who has been on SNAP or EBT or section 8 in the last 12 months.

Felons aren't allowed to vote in many states so don't say it's impossible to take the vote from welfare queens.
Don’t pay taxes or been on aid...no vote for you.

And they are pro Trump. This is a nightmare for Democrats. Blacks are leaving the Democrat party because Trump is actually helping them. More than than that black POS President ever has.

I'm going to call HORSESHIT on this one:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources. Has a false claim via Politifact. (4/15/2017)

The Horn News - Media Bias/Fact Check
The poll isn't from the Horn News though...sooo

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources. Has a false claim via Politifact. (4/15/2017)

The poll isn't from the Horn News though...sooo
That's right. They publish this garbage without a source calling it even further into question

According to whom? This just in: EVERYONE in the world is abandoning the Republican Party except really old, white, bedridden men who are unable get up from their beds to change the TV channel off Fox News. Luckily once a day when the nurse changes their adult diapers the sound is turned down. lmao
I'm a really old white guy- although far from bed ridden- who NEVER supported him and I have quite a few old white guy friends, family and acquaintances who NEVER supported him.

Did you have something intelligent to say? Didn't think so. Sucks to be you.
Hilarious! You still refuse to tell us where you got your 'claim' from, and then followed up your racist comment about Obama with a quote from a Beyonce song? Let me buy you a dictionary so you can look up the term "Intelligent." bwahahhaaaaaaaa

It's about goddamned time. What possible good has the Democratic Party done for the black community besides "equality" lip-service for their votes every four years? Democrats go out of their way to enable the most dysfunctional aspects of that community - to keep them dependent on that Democrat welfare gravy train. Anyone with a brain larger than one of the pink or red Starbursts (about which liberals were recently throwing a raging baby tantrum over Trump's Starburst preference) can see that white liberals simply use the blacks for votes.

I can prove right now that liberals are the most condescending racists of all time; they don't respect non-white minorities, they feel SORRY for them. They see them as helpless, perpetual-victim children who need an oh-so-enlightened white daddy figure to hold their hands throughout life. In other words, guilty white liberals see minorities as objects of pity, NOT responsible adult equals. Guilty white liberals have made themselves babysitters of minorities. If you're a non-white reading this post, don't you find that insulting on their part?
I will add that it is your ilk who are demeaning and marginalizing black people by assuming that they can be easily bought and sucked into dependency with welfare and food stamps. You assume, or pretend to believe that they would rather be on the dole than work. That is just bigoted horseshit.

Let me tell you something suckkkka . I worked as a welfare case worker for a time. I know how badly people wanted to get off of assistance and get a job if there was one to be had. They wanted to work even if they would loose their Medicaid and housing assistance , and be worse off as a result. You speak out of pathetic ignorance and vile hatred.

I will add that it is your ilk who are demeaning and marginalizing black people by assuming that they can be easily bought and sucked into dependency with welfare and food stamps. You assume, or pretend to believe that they would rather be on the dole than work. That is just bigoted horseshit.

Let me tell you something suckkkka . I worked as a welfare case worker for a time. I know how badly people wanted to get off of assistance and get a job if there was one to be had. They wanted to work even if they would loose their Medicaid and housing assistance , and be worse off as a result. You speak out of pathetic ignorance and vile hatred.
If you truly cared about black Americans, you would strongly support Trump. He has brought them the lowest unemployment rates in years. As you say, many want to work.

He is also deporting the deadly enemies of all blacks everywhere, the dreaded MS13.

There are two valid reasons for black Americans to rethink their political leanings.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Your criticism of Horn news is true of the left wing bias of the leftist media, so horseshit tossed back on you!

I think blacks like being dependent. You can sit on your ass all day and talk on your Obama phone.

You can deny the statement made by this article, but it's fact.
The Democrats have long fooled the black community with accusations of racism, bigotry etc aimed at the Conservative side of politics, yet the conditions for blacks in communities most in need hardly changed over the last 50 years of Democrat promises NOT due to Republicans, but because of false claims by Democrats.

Having over played the race card......the Democrats are playing the gender card and any other propaganda tools in their war chest of obfuscation. (Note that Democrats are still playing the race card with immigrants assuming they are unaware of Democrats history and tactics of lies)

Finally, the word is indeed getting out. As I pointed out in another thread, African Americans are realizing the Left is nothing but empty promises and this is evidenced if you actually talk to African Americans frequently as I do.

Denial....another mark of the beast.......err.....Left.

Blacks probably aren't keen on their daughters being forced to share showers & locker rooms at school with deranged boys. Tha and they probably don't like their corner gospel church & faith getting slammed every other day by the far left cult surgically attached to the dem party. Has little to do with Trump. He's just the figurehead puppet du jour of the conservatives fighting against those two issues I just mentioned.

How many African-Americans are even in America? 10K, maybe? 15K? It can't be that many, I've only met 8 in my whole life. Four were a family.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back